Sign in to follow this  
LuYi

Permanent Hair Removal

hi .. i am finding a way to erm.. LONG term removing my hair - i mean for lower leg.. so any suggestion? IPL? Laser? FPL? or u guys can recomend any beauty salon tat do any permanent hair removal? I wan to do for my lower leg... I am really sick of waxing and epilating.. is so .. pain ~.~ and the ingrown hair is terrible...

ps.. i now working at KL.. preferabble some KL beauty salon...

Edited by LuYi

my friend did her lower leg hair removal which last long in Jalan Telawi Bangsar near the cat whisker. In front of the shop they sell antiques furniture and jewelery and the services is provided at the back. It uses india's traditional herb and spread it on leg. very2 cheap, below panty area cost only rm50 and last long also

ermm....i'm not too sure about the exact rates..maybe you should call the place and ask them the number is 7710 2292 or 7710 8825 or you can go for a consultation which is free.

my friend did her lower leg hair removal which last long in Jalan Telawi Bangsar near the cat whisker. In front of the shop they sell antiques furniture and jewelery and the services is provided at the back. It uses india's traditional herb and spread it on leg. very2 cheap, below panty area cost only rm50 and last long also

hey...this sounds pretty cheap esp since i overspent last mth... :(

any side effects? i wldnt mind checkin it out one day....

catrina, you know wats the name of the shop?

i went to Bella at Avenue K for permanent hair removal. from the ads, they stated 'unwanted hair removed permanently'. so i paid about RM5,000 for underarms and above the lips. they said i had to undergo 5 treatments. Then after 5 treatments, the 'unwanted hair' still grow, not as much as before the treatment lah. So, they gave me additional 3 treatments, but i am not satisfied on the fact that the hair still growing! then i approached the supervisor, and she claimed that its just hair reduction... i felt cheated! during their first presentation, they should have made that clear, rather than said the hairs will be gone forever~~!

So, bottom line, i am not recommending them. :loser:

lower leg is 3200.

1800 is the price for underarm, if i remember correctly.

i am interested at it. is it permanent hair removal? laser?

you did the same treatment at dermlaze also?

eh.. i did some research on this.....

all these so call " permanent hair removal" is jz hair reduction.... and is NOT permanent hair reduction..

if ur hormones flunctuate, it will grow back again. and.. in the mean time.. u could NOT wax ur part u did the treatment b4. u could shave it onli.

after all these research.. i decided to save money and go for waxing every 2 - 3 weeks ~.~ which is onli RM 35 at my hometown for the lower leg.

it really do help to reduce the amount of hair oso.

agree with mommy rita, i have bad experience with Bella.... today, i juz did my 1st under arm laser treatment at dermlaze...hopefully the entire treatment will go smoothly....the cost is RM 1800 for 6 sessions....i think the price is reasonable....i spent a lot for waxing the past few years and need to return for waxing every 2 weeks once...finally i gave up and decided to go with laser....

[font="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial,"]Help needed![/font]
[font="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial,"]
[/font]
[font="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial,"]I recently signed up for a trial hair removal session with Marie France through their roadshow at One Utama - actually, didn't know they even do hair removal coz i only know they do slimming.

They claim that it is something similiar to IPL but not IPL. I've been trying to find for more info on their website but nothing about hair removal in it :s

Has anyone tried it before? If yes, please do share how it was as I'm now a bit worried about trying it since I can't find any info on their website.

Thanks![/font]

[quote name='naji80' timestamp='1302866992' post='595080']
Hello girls,

Anyone interested in having your own [url="http://www.nadsclinic.com.au"]laser hair removal[/url] treatment , at home?
Heard about Rio Scanning machine?
[/quote]

Yeah...I am interested

What's about that scanning machine? Is it really work? Edited by conz

A treatment that can be considered completely permanent is electrolysis. It is the only method that is clinically proven to remove one’s hairs permanently for most people but only if it’s administered correctly.

[quote name='Eyeonmodel' timestamp='1309841371' post='597403']
A treatment that can be considered completely permanent is electrolysis. It is the only method that is clinically proven to remove one’s hairs permanently for most people but only if it’s administered correctly.
[/quote]
How much?what do u mean by 'but only if it’s administered correctly.'?

[quote name='LuYi' timestamp='1215404054' post='503821']
hi .. i am finding a way to erm.. LONG term removing my hair - i mean for lower leg.. so any suggestion? IPL? Laser? FPL? or u guys can recomend any beauty salon tat do any permanent hair removal? I wan to do for my lower leg... I am really sick of waxing and epilating.. is so .. pain ~.~ and the ingrown hair is terrible...

ps.. i now working at KL.. preferabble some KL beauty salon...
[/quote]

hi, my friend did her permanent hair removal at menara hap seng, jalan p.ramlee.she had only 7 session for her lower leg and paid only around rm3000. the price is quite cheap and the treatment was quite effective.you should check it out for your treatment.

Hi,

You can check it out at this professional beauty salon at Puchong IOI Boulevard, good environment and good service. They owned a advanced technology machine from Europe for the painless and faster permanent hair removal treatment. Their customers come from different country :).... the hotline no. is 1300 22 5796 or 0129179633.

I recently signed up for a trial hair removal session with Marie France through their roadshow at One Utama - actually, didn't know they even do hair removal coz i only know they do slimming.

the price is quite cheap and the treatment was quite effective.you should check it out for your treatment.