Sign in to follow this  
scryllis

men and boobs

i have a curious question here. why r men so obssessed with big boobs? :blink: is it because it looks motherly so its a good indication of fertility n have many kids or r there other reasons? is it bcoz we're brainwashed by the images of models having the "prefect" figure? is it bigger always better? how big is good enough? just want honest opnions to this old age questions.

i think the current/ last edition of CLEO has answer to this.. there are many types actually.. those 'aeroplane' type like supermodels, v shape cleavage, u shapeike mariah carey.. and the mag also tells you how to dress to enhance yourself. i guess its pretty much about confidence..

Haha.. I was wondering bout that too. Recently I went to get myself new bras and my boyfriend was with me. Well, he was shocked when he heard that I had to get a bigger cup for myself. Later that day, he kept on talking bout it. I asked him what was the obsession about and he said it's cause it enhances our sex life and how it looks good during sex.

ooh lala. u need to look good during sex? hmmm... switch off the lights. lol. for me its gonna be take it or leave it. a guy should love a woman for who she is. i mean ppl age so beauty fades. in the end, personality sticks

Well, I agree with you that a guy should love a woman for who she is. But then again, don't you think that our appearances do matter? I guess breasts are just turn-ons for guys like sexy lingeries. You don't need it, but it'll be nice if you had it.

Anyway, bigger isn't always better. I have guy friends who find huge boobs disgusting and disturbing.

ps: I look better with the lights on ^_^

They are a pair of big spotlight that attracts "Some" men towards it. when comes to boobs men are like insects. when the light is just nice it attracts alot of them. When its tooo bright then it kinds of blind them and they shy away from it see :P

I am a legs man, not boobs.

I think god make us men attracted to them so that we can procreate as continue to surivive.

I think its the same feelings with women and shoes

I think I can answer this, I once got a exGF with F Cup (No Joke), she told me all her bra is imported and hardly sell in malaysia. She's a bit chubby, but when it comes to sex, you may have more things to play, but not really that nice. I prefer smaller size ... hehe, but if you bring her out, you will see many guys stare at her boobs. By the way, nothing special ... too big sometimes is turn off.

They are a pair of big spotlight that attracts "Some" men towards it. when comes to boobs men are like insects. when the light is just nice it attracts alot of them. When its tooo bright then it kinds of blind them and they shy away from it see :P

men r like insects..hmm.. nasty bugs. lol. i think we girls need an insect repellent for dat

I think there are different types of men who like different body parts. I always tot skinny like supermodel was the most attractive until I met a bunch of guys who won't even look at supermodels but only look at chubby girls with big boobs.

Actually I prefer with the lights on also because he will be busy looking at my boobs or bum. When lights off he will start touching my body and I get self conscious about my flabby tummy and I will try to suck in my tummy and hold my breath. very difficult and then I will start thinking too much which causes abit no fun for me oredy

It's like that, when guy have big boobs, guy want model like body, when guy have model like body you feel like trying big boobs again. Even if you have big boobs and model like body, they still prefer smaller boobs (at least try). Never sastify ....

i have a curious question here. why r men so obssessed with big boobs? :blink: is it because it looks motherly so its a good indication of fertility n have many kids or r there other reasons? is it bcoz we're brainwashed by the images of models having the "prefect" figure? is it bigger always better? how big is good enough? just want honest opnions to this old age questions.

regarding why us men are obsessed with boobs...well i guess it just a desire that god created in men to look for in any women.

regarding why us men are obsessed with BIG boobs...now that's another story. personally i think it is due to the fact how magazines portrayed beautiful women these days. which is beautiful women = big boobs, a must have combination for a perfect figure. in addition if you notice even the clothes women are wearing these days are focusing on 'highlighting' that part. so really gurls...men are victims of brainwashing propaganda here :lol:

This is a question that us girls/women will always wonder... cuz there is never 1 answer to it...... *sighs...*

what about girls who like to show cleavage?

do they enjoy the attention?

I would say when a gal wears an outfit which she knows very clearly that its going to show her cleavage, she is already prepare for all the consequences, ie getting unwanted attention. But what it matters is that how the gal bring herself too, some might appear slutty because perhaps they wear it with a super mini skirts or super bald make up or things like that. But i've seen some gals who wears top which showing her cleavage looked naturally sexy.

So it is very much depends on the situation. FYI low cut tops suit me better and sometimes i did show my cleavage but unintentionally and i do not like the attention. I think its ok for a quick look because maybe it does catch the attention but have to respect la. I've meet a long lost male friend before for a tea and i found out he keeps staring at my boobies when we're chatting( even though i wore normal t-shirt ), i never ever contacted him back eversince.

Edited by jocall123

I would say when a gal wears an outfit which she knows very clearly that its going to show her cleavage, she is already prepare for all the consequences, ie getting unwanted attention. But what it matters is that how the gal bring herself too, some might appear slutty because perhaps they wear it with a super mini skirts or super bald make up or things like that. But i've seen some gals who wears top which showing her cleavage looked naturally sexy.

So it is very much depends on the situation. FYI low cut tops suit me better and sometimes i did show my cleavage but unintentionally and i do not like the attention. I think its ok for a quick look because maybe it does catch the attention but have to respect la. I've meet a long lost male friend before for a tea and i found out he keeps staring at my boobies when we're chatting( even though i wore normal t-shirt ), i never ever contacted him back eversince.

disrespecful. u r right to walk away from him

indirectly, it is a compliment to you

just this week, my ex-co worker wore a very low cut dress when 3 of us lunch together. 2 ladies and 1 guy. I made an effort to make eye contact whenever we speak. I complimented her on her dressing and 3 of us laugh it off. I only stole a couple of glance when she was not talking to me. I owe up to her and we had a good laugh

men will always be men. it is whether good taste or not

Ladies ! Ladies ! ,

Studies have shown that the reason why men are soo into boobs is because they are amaze with the fact that it looks like a butt . Only that this butt is an the chest. Isnt women wonderfull !!!

Seconly , the reason why its ever fascinating is due to the fact that its like a huge secret ! Why dont men feel too turned on when they see womens toe ? wht not they pusue the women fingers ? Reason being is that , what is tucked in you panties and bras are the absolute reason to why we are into them, we feel like its a tease and we really ! really ! want to see the prize :-)

Lastly, we know that boobs and ass are the only defferent parts that makes you a women ( not to forget the V ...which men would like take a peeko at also ) and everyone has different assests , we want to encounter all these different shape , sizes , texture and etc and see how it changes from soft to hard when its ignited .

Last but not least , is because , those are the parts we believe , a single or multiple touch could turn you on !

Cheerios

Ladies ! Ladies ! ,

Studies have shown that the reason why men are soo into boobs is because they are amaze with the fact that it looks like a butt . Only that this butt is an the chest. Isnt women wonderfull !!!

Seconly , the reason why its ever fascinating is due to the fact that its like a huge secret ! Why dont men feel too turned on when they see womens toe ? wht not they pusue the women fingers ? Reason being is that , what is tucked in you panties and bras are the absolute reason to why we are into them, we feel like its a tease and we really ! really ! want to see the prize :-)

Lastly, we know that boobs and ass are the only defferent parts that makes you a women ( not to forget the V ...which men would like take a peeko at also ) and everyone has different assests , we want to encounter all these different shape , sizes , texture and etc and see how it changes from soft to hard when its ignited .

Last but not least , is because , those are the parts we believe , a single or multiple touch could turn you on !

Cheerios

Somehow i seem to agree with the 2nd 3rd and 4th reason. The 1st reason is debatable.

Mens are always interested in appearences. Most of us do not put personality as the top priority when searching for their significant other.

Most of us men just want a face like Keira Knightley, boobs like the Alps and bums like Jennifer Lopez.

Ladies ! Ladies ! ,

Cheerios

Agree. Especially the third one. Its the only obvious part that differentiate women from men. :P

Ladies ! Ladies ! ,

Cheerios

Agreed with the 2nd, 3rd and 4th statement. :)

for me, it's fine if your special someone is appreciating what you have but when some stranger hoot at ya as if you're some kind of hooker sometimes i feel like i wanna go and smack that person in the head (but never had the courage to do that yet ;p)

anyways, what's even worse when the guy kept staring at them while you are asking them stuff.

i get so annoyed and purposely have to cover myself with folder or hide my body behind a wall so that the dude can concentrate on my face while we are talking.

seriously guys, pay attention to the face not the boobies too..

i like them no matter what size they are, as long as the girl feel confident with their own size, it'll look just fine for me..