Sign in to follow this  
winnie@

nice facial!

i went to firstlady klang on monday to do the trial facial.
They're very very pushy. When i was doing my facial, after extraction the beautician pushed me to use ampoules and i have to add RM38 per ampoule...
At the end, i did the purifying ampoule..

There were 3 beauticians who attended to me (only one did my facial), the other two was pushing sales to me when i was paying.
I seriously didn't like one of the girl (Her name is winnie) cos she was so pushy and when i said i dont want to sign up, she showed me faces!

Grr...But in the end, i signed up for one course. RM88 for 4 times facial. Cos the other girl was very friendly, so i sign up with her.
But i dislike my beautician who did my facial (Grace) cos my extraction wasnt clean..still can see blackheads.. sad.gif

I should have went to damansara branch..

QUOTE (CazzyCazz @ May 1 2009, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can anyone spare me 2 vouchers pls? Interested to give it a try smile.gif

kindly pm me ur name and address,will send it to u for free..thanks

QUOTE (joanyee @ May 2 2009, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i went to firstlady klang on monday to do the trial facial.
They're very very pushy. When i was doing my facial, after extraction the beautician pushed me to use ampoules and i have to add RM38 per ampoule...
At the end, i did the purifying ampoule..

There were 3 beauticians who attended to me (only one did my facial), the other two was pushing sales to me when i was paying.
I seriously didn't like one of the girl (Her name is winnie) cos she was so pushy and when i said i dont want to sign up, she showed me faces!

Grr...But in the end, i signed up for one course. RM88 for 4 times facial. Cos the other girl was very friendly, so i sign up with her.
But i dislike my beautician who did my facial (Grace) cos my extraction wasnt clean..still can see blackheads.. sad.gif

I should have went to damansara branch..

the beauciatian u dont like call winnie??haha..sounds like me...

damansara branch got 1 beautician quite pushy also,although she wont show face but she will promote their packages and product,others is very good as far as i am concern..so normally i try to avoid that beautician and when i make appointment,i will specifically tell them which beautician i wan..

QUOTE (winnie@ @ May 4 2009, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

damansara branch got 1 beautician quite pushy also,although she wont show face but she will promote their packages and product,others is very good as far as i am concern..so normally i try to avoid that beautician and when i make appointment,i will specifically tell them which beautician i wan..

winnie..i go to the damansara branch oso..which beautician is pushy,maybe next time i be more caution a bit..hehe,maybe can pm me if dun wan mention it here...by the way usually u reserve which beautician for ur facial?...they currently having this promotion package for mother day,did u sign up?

QUOTE (winnie@ @ May 4 2009, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol. yea..what a small world.. when i saw her name tag, i thought of u too cos u're the one who sent me the voucher smile.gif
yea..i guess will avoid her.. sad.gif

QUOTE (babysue @ May 4 2009, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
winnie..i go to the damansara branch oso..which beautician is pushy,maybe next time i be more caution a bit..hehe,maybe can pm me if dun wan mention it here...by the way usually u reserve which beautician for ur facial?...they currently having this promotion package for mother day,did u sign up?

will pm u about the name..not good to disclose here..haha..later they kill me..normally i will get fanny to do for me,another alternative would be mei yee..i think both of them is quite good,actually i did not try all of them,coz recently i have seen a few new beautician which i did not met them before

ya i know the the mothers day package too..want to try but i am not free this week..so maybe i cant go..did u try?how was it?

Hello!
I've got some FREE FACIAL VOUCHERS to give away.
You don't have to pay me, just have to pay First Lady on your First Trial Facial.
Pls. PM me your mailing address & I will mail them to you.

hello,
i am new here
i feel interested to this salon..
but but i don know which beautician is good and can i have one or some of the voucher please..
i would like to try the one in uptown.. cause it is near my house..
thanks to everyone here...

[quote name='cococherry' date='28 December 2009 - 12:20 PM' timestamp='1261974030' post='577227']
Hello!
I've got some FREE FACIAL VOUCHERS to give away.
You don't have to pay me, just have to pay First Lady on your First Trial Facial.
Pls. PM me your mailing address & I will mail them to you.
[/quote]

this voucher u r giving is for which salon? located?

i tried first lady uptown yesterday, as i got the voucher for brush technique (RM29.90) it comes with shoulder massage as well. i can say not its not bad. however, this is my 1st time doing facial so it was quite painful for me when they did the extractions. they have promotion right now. do the 1st time brush techique facial for RM 29.90 and get a body massage at rm 18. i have a few vouchers with me. whoever is interested can let me know lah :)

btw, my sis went for the body massage 1st. she said the body massage is really really good. u can add RM10 for another type of oil. and they are not pushy with they package. they will explain. and if u dont want they wont push. very friendly ppl.

their package is RM400 plus for 5 times.

i tried first lady uptown yesterday, as i got the voucher for brush technique (RM29.90) it comes with shoulder massage as well. i can say not its not bad. however, this is my 1st time doing facial so it was quite painful for me when they did the extractions. they have promotion right now. do the 1st time brush techique facial for RM 29.90 and get a body massage at rm 18. i have a few vouchers with me. whoever is interested can let me know lah :)

btw, my sis went for the body massage 1st. she said the body massage is really really good. u can add RM10 for another type of oil. and they are not pushy with they package. they will explain. and if u dont want they wont push. very friendly ppl.

their package is RM400 plus for 5 times.

hi girls, i am interested to do facial at first lady, but i don't have the voucher...
Anyone have extra voucher?? can i have one??
btw,,if i don't have vocuher, how much do i need to pay for Brush Technique Facial? the original price??

[b]
[/b] Edited by carolcarolcarol