Sign in to follow this  
joce

NOTD [July 2008]

RM 50 for only mani ar????? very super expensive... ehehhe... no offence but its really too much

i do basic Pedi is RM 35... then french is only RM 40...

usually, pedi can last me about one whole month... without chipping.. i am not a very careful person..

but thanks to Joey, my manicurist, she is superb!!! i do not know how she does itT!!!!!

where you do it? i'm interested lar... only rm 40 ^^ intro me intro me :lol:

Usually, all pedi shall be last for a month without chipping...unless you are using the no & low quality products or the manicurist is totally not qualified.

that day i just do french for my hand nails......wow simple and nice...pink base....the nail bar use OPI all the way but with fair price....i love it so much....!!!!

which inside a hair care product shop at PJ SS2/64 ( beside Guadian ).....must try....i got the contact numkber ....anyone interested can call for appointment.....03-78777307....em...the shopp..if not mistaken is call...... K CARE SHOP.......which sell alot profesional hair care products at front.....very cozy environment.....

RM 50 for only mani ar????? very super expensive... ehehhe... no offence but its really too much

i do basic Pedi is RM 35... then french is only RM 40...

usually, pedi can last me about one whole month... without chipping.. i am not a very careful person..

but thanks to Joey, my manicurist, she is superb!!! i do not know how she does itT!!!!!

ya rm50 for mani. Thats why i seldom do manicure, usually last for 1 week plus only. Not worth it. Pedicure ok coz can last up to 1 mth plus. I do it in Puchong ma, this place doesnt have much shop to do nails.

hi jennysiew,

for wedding nail art it's best to do it simple..

i would suggest some lace designs, a little glitter

or some pearl deisgns..it all depends on what you are wearing and your personality

:)

i've done a couple of wedding nails for some of my clients, and they preferred it to be simple but yet elegant

it's just my opinion

cheers!

hi jennysiew,

for wedding nail art it's best to do it simple..

i would suggest some lace designs, a little glitter

or some pearl deisgns..it all depends on what you are wearing and your personality

:)

i've done a couple of wedding nails for some of my clients, and they preferred it to be simple but yet elegant

it's just my opinion

cheers!

hi nailaddict,

thanks for reply me

DO you have any sample can I refer ? i wish to know how the design will look simple n elegant . May i know where are you working ? in KL also

Sorry, i may ask too much :P