Sign in to follow this  
PinkyGal

Just Married Sex Life

Hi,

Just got married last month. Need some advise from experience couple how to handle our sex life. My husband don't want me to take pill as he care for my health. We tried condom before but cause pain to me. I just got my period 1st July 2008 which is on Tuesday. Please advise when can we have save sex as we are not ready to have baby by now.

Experience couple pls help me.

Thanks.

Pinky

Edited by PinkyGal

Hi there, well first of all congrats to the newly weds. Well safe sex period is quite subjective as each woman’s body is different, therefore if you’re not ready for a baby then you should find other methods as a precaution. However in general your most fertile period should range between 10th-14th day after the 1st day of your period. The safest period would be 1-2 days after the end of your period, and the week before you get your period. However again, this is quite subjective and differs from each woman and their cycle. Hope this helps.

pain while using condom could be due to lack of lubricants on your part. the condom could be innocent. have sufficient foreplay and apply lubricant if necessary. you can get those at watsons and guardians.

if you are a virgin until your wedding night then I suppose you are having the "new tunnel" syndrome? take your time and you will be fine.

check for yeast infection?

nice man, don't want you to take the pill.

try safe period method and apply withdrawal method...it is unsafe but practice make prefect...it is also easier to do this when he is doing his "second round". as for his first round..try "other methods" .... (hey you asked for experience)

Yes as other said try safe period or use condom are one of the way for it. Of course while use condom, make sure enough foreplay for both of you. If both of you dun have enough experience on foreplay, take it slow because both understanding and communication on this is very important. Dont stress up both of you. Just be easy.....

use contraceptive patch?

for safe period, you can try to google those webby where they count your cycles and record your menses dates to calculate your fertile period. but bear in mind that change in hormones level at any time of the month will affect your menses cycles. thus, safe period may not be accurate.

Hi

First of all...congrats to PinkyGal. Marriage is a very big step in one's life and you are one of the lucky ones who finally met sum1 to be with. Hopefully both of you will continue to be with each other until the end :)

It is very nice of your husband to tell you not to take the pills. I myself believe that pills have long term side effects coz basically it is messing around with your system. Like what other ppl have mention so far, you can try safe period, withdrawal method or use condom. Safe period is kinda risky unless you have a consistent period cycle. You also have to take note of your start and end date of period to calculate the safe period, so it's kinda tedious in a way I wud say. Withdrawal method depends totally on your husband. If you asked me, I wud recommend condom as it is easy and effective. If you feel pain when your husband is using the condom, then I wud say it is due to not enough lubrication = not enough foreplay. Coz you know newlyweds sumtimes tend to rush things. :rolleyes: If with a long foreplay you are still not lubricated enough then you can try using the lubricants sold in pharmacy such as KY jelly.

Besides foreplay ..

You can always try the lubricants that are selling in the market. One of them I'm using in my previous 1st experience was the Durex Play. It works ok for me .. but in then end,make sure you need to clean up your private part as it tends to be sticky if its not.

Anyway, Congratulations to you on the wedding. Happy to hear that ... :)

joking, mate. Dun get to excited

but if you read Sin Chew, there is a Dr Love in Singapore that really get couples to do tutorial. practical ones and his business is booming

take the pills!! dun worry as long u take the correct pills!!

dun take morning after pills.. take yasmin or diane 35 or lots more hormonal pills out there...

i dun want to explain again what these pills do.. u can go consult a pharmacist and its free... i am sure of this because i worked in a pharmacy before

tel him to tarik hand brake, if u noe wat i mean, lol..

wwooooohhhhh, this doesn't work on everyone and have a very high risk of failure. (caution) * the above advice only meant for experience driver* haha.

I personally think if pain, then maybe you are not ready yet. try newer or more exotic foreplay. oral if he don't mind. I don't really like lubricant as they tent to be sticky or somehow felt uncomfortable after. I tried Durex too. maybe not for me.

next best way i think is to monitor your cycle carefully if both of you want to by pass the use of condom. Since my very first time.9 1/2 out of 10 times, i don't use rubber (i only have sex with ppl i know, and i know it's safe) until now I've been married for 4 years now, all well. no mis-cued yet. (touchwood). My method tarik handbrake and tripple assure of the cycle safe period.

more foreplay and make yourself relax more. actually hormone pills if you are using the one suitable for you, it doesn't cause any harmful effect and usually it will stop when you have stop taking it. consult ob/gyn for it.

firstly, congratulations!!

ok, straight to the point: i wont advice on the safe period.. from what i read, it has about 50++% successful rate only.. as for the pulling out method, from what i read, some rogue sperms do 'escape' and tunnel its way in even before the big O.. so, again, this method is not safe..

i do agree that rubber protection is the best, though a number of males dont like it as it reduces the 'feeling'. on getting lubricated, what i can say is go for lubricants or if u want to work on it, fore-play is a method.. another way is to get him to give you a nicemassage from head to toe using coco cream or something.. u will be surprised how 'turn on' u would be at the end of the massage session.. esspecially if u r both in ur birthday suit.. at that point of time u should be well lubricated (he too)

good luck and enjoy wink.gif

pulling out no problem 1...i have sex wif my partner 3 years aledi. in this 3 years, he nvr used any rubber. he juz managed to pull out when the time has come. i still not pregnant yet until now !!! depends on his cum skill !!!

QUOTE (ahGaL @ Aug 18 2009, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pulling out no problem 1...i have sex wif my partner 3 years aledi. in this 3 years, he nvr used any rubber. he juz managed to pull out when the time has come. i still not pregnant yet until now !!! depends on his cum skill !!!

This is very subjective, ahGaL.. some women can easily conceive.. whilst others have a difficult time. so, to those who can conceive easily, this method would not be advisable to them. so, the question here is weather PinkyGal falls under the former or the latter category of women.. wink.gif