Sign in to follow this  
mixybabe

Company Annual Dinner

Hi babes, I'm in my company's annual dinner commitee and we have yet to find a suitbale place for our company's annual dinner which will be held in Nov. Since we have a tight budget this year, we have to do our planning right. So far I've called many hotels, but I would like to hear from you all, where have your company held your dinner and for how many pax ?

Ours is about 230 pax. Please advice and give suggestions.

Thanks a million!

Hi mixybabe, I reckon 230 pax is relatively small therefore would be expensive to have it in a hotel since most hotels cater for larger crowds. For my hubby’s annual dinner, it was held at Renaissance Hotel but of course the crowd was much bigger close to 1,000 people or so.

Why not have a Garden party at Ciao instead: www.ciao.com.my or you can book the entire place at Palata Palette (which is about RM55+ per pax). You can log on here for more info: www.palatepalette.com

Hope this helps!

Hey Cas, you've always been a great help to me.

I've checked out both the websites and I must say they're awesome! Brilliant idea.

We thought of having the event out of hotel before, but due to the event held on a Friday, we are afraid that we do not have enough time to travel and get dressed at the same time after work.

Therefore, we are confined to hold it at the hotels nearby our office. However, I really like the ciao place, I have already contacted the person in charge and will make a proposal to the management for approval. Hopefully it will work.

In the meantime, anyone else has any idea please let me know.

Thanks a lot!

Hey Mixybabe, no worries, always happy to share and help :) Hope you’ll find a suitable place. Do update us ok :)

Hey Cas, I've contacted both the places that you have suggested but both also can't accomodate to our need. The capacity of the cafe/restaurant is up to 100+ for comfortable seating arrangement. And Ciao will be moving soon and they're not sure where are they moving to. Therefore no advance planning can be made now.

Hmm... guess will have to keep searching for other venues then.

I'm also in need of advice on what to give as a door gift.