Sign in to follow this  
eCCeNtriC

Estee Lauder Staff Sales

I went to the estee lauder counter in Sunway Pyramid yesterday. They told me they dunno anything about the sales. But isn't staff sales such include those SA? Haha. I was just wondering whether they really dunno or they bluff me :(

the staff sales is not for public, therefore they wont tell you la. cos you need invitation to go in....

i got the invitation liao but seems like i cant go now.. im so sad :(

Since U Cannot Go,Can U Give It To Me??I Can Treat U Lunch Or Dinner Perhaps?

i wan to go also...anyone got invitation card?????????????????????????

is there stila cosmetics under estee lauder???

can show us how your invitation look like n what details is on it???

i wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can give me your invitation ecentric???

sorry for the late reply the invitation looks like this

DSC03443.jpg

ahaha if u get it hope to see u there ya =) omg i think have to beratur lama >_< how ah? ktm open at 6.30? i'm travelling from melaka there wait sesat jln where's renaissance hotel? i check google map it says 5 minute walk from klcc izzit near? near sultan ismail (wth is that?) lol my bad maklum la orang mlk =p

the hotel is just like opposite dang wangi lrt station and bukit nanas monorail..

much nearer than walking from klcc :D

i'd like to go and can help buy, but need the list n cash..

:( think very hard like this..

should i wait for stila...warehouse sales...

sigh sigh.. or blow my $$ on this sale?

arghh..the tortureeee...

Edited by Miu

I found that it's a staff sale, I don't know how you can get the invitatoin thou.

huh? spare invite? I got it from my friend who works at a tv station =)

Edited by skye

mannychun what kind of foundation u want? That day i ask the SA she say items that are sold in staff sale are slow moving items but i bet some are near to expiry date kua but dunno i went to loreal luxury sale so many item and then the ppl there rebut rebut then before paying they chcek their stock the item dun wan throw down so teruk la like never buy before one >_< I think this staff sale also will like that cos it's from 8am till 3pm the duration limited

misz_addy,

yup majority of the make up stuff is prepacked. Eg; foundation there is the compact + 1 or 2 refill, 3 or 5 lipgloss and lipstick in a pack, lipliner, mascara and etc are all prepacked 3 in a pack.

Colours also not chooseable meaning they put in nice colour + not so nice colour in a pack. If the package is broken or tear open, they wont sell you the pack at the counter when you are paying money to avoid people taking up all the nice colour n leave the others they dont like behind.

Skincare and perfume are sold as per normal.

Hope this info helps.

Anyone else have the invatation card? Can invite let me tag along?? ..thanks in advance...

Edited by skye

misz_addy,

yup majority of the make up stuff is prepacked. Eg; foundation there is the compact + 1 or 2 refill, 3 or 5 lipgloss and lipstick in a pack, lipliner, mascara and etc are all prepacked 3 in a pack.

Colours also not chooseable meaning they put in nice colour + not so nice colour in a pack. If the package is broken or tear open, they wont sell you the pack at the counter when you are paying money to avoid people taking up all the nice colour n leave the others they dont like behind.

Skincare and perfume are sold as per normal.

Hope this info helps.

thanks skye..know how much is the price for the items at the sale i.e. lipgloss & blusher?usually which foundation they sell?compact only?

i got my invites finally from a friend who has a contact at estee lauder.

Tubbies & Skye thanks for all the info at sns n here! =) appreciate the info.

Since stila not gona happen.. (oh....so sad) i'm goin to this one n c what nice Mac eyeshadow/glosses got.. or clinique makeup remover..

= = wah sound like i dun have much to buy?

Edited by Miu

misz_addy

Base on past experiencem the 3 prepacked lipgloss was going for RM 50 (mind you that was a year ago and hopefully, memory still serves me well)

lipstick 3 prepack RM 80

Foundation Powder RM 110/RM120

Bobbi Brown’s Palette for RM60

BB gel liner 2 + cream eyeshadow is RM70.

2 mac fluidline RM55

BB Bronzer + Blusher Duo RM 50

so cheap all the items :) too bad im not in kl during that time...does anyone know how much the clinique skincare will be? interested in the 125 ml DDMG, any kind soul that is willing to help me get???