Sign in to follow this  
Xylem

How to ease the pain due menstrual?

for me i try to old wife tips.seems to work.at first m a little skeptical as i thought all they said is just pure bull$hit .

but the warm water thingy does wonder like bath in hot shower,use a bottle of hot water in the blanket when sleeping,drinking warm beverages helps to relive the pain

when m having my problem,i ease my cramps with

1)chocolate-be it a bar of chocolate or warm chocolate drink

2)making myself warm to the extent sweat like light exercise ie running up & down the stairs @ home

3)a whiff of white tiger balm

4)a few drops of essntial oils like lavender on a hot towel to relax me myself

5)taking supplements daily helps

My sister starts to take flower tea after hearing someone said that it helps relives menstrual pain. It is pretty effective for her. She used to take two Ponstan(a medicine for period) and she consume none after she drank the tea. I am starting to try it too, hope it works for me as well :)

I used to have very very bad pain.

There's few times that I fainted because too painful. Been to the doctor many times, but all they gave is painkiller.

Or the next option is operation. Just imagine how bad it is.

However, I opt for another try... chinese traditional medication... another word is chinese tabib.

Not drinking 'ba zhen' or consuming 'bai feng yuan'... but really those chinese tabib who describe the medication.

Then bring home to boil and drink it. Twice a month, for more than 1 year.

and now... pain has reduced many many many times. (at least i can walk and work + little pain)

But need to be caution. It will recur if don't take care from the food your gf consume.

btw...

I STOP ALL COLD/ ICE DRINK OR COLD FOOD ever since...

Edited by WendyBlue

If one have period pain, I think Yoga is very good. In fact, I try the cobra (whatever u call - u actually lie down on d flr n raise yr front body with d help of both hands on the floor. Hold up for 10 sec and down.Repeat 10x) ----just learn it from the newspaper. I started doing it every month 1 week before my period. Since then, I hv painless period.

Ladies, u got to be caution too if the period pain is unbearable, you could be suffering from endometriosis http://www.endometriosis.org/symptoms.html .Do see yr doc (gynae & not GP) to find out. Well, if you are shy, look out for the lady gynae cos they would be able to relate than male gynae as male gynae do not experience period pain (Well, this is my personal opinion).

i have this problem b4. It is really suffered, the worst is me even muntah so see how pain i am. but now i feel better & wont pain anymore as i already change my breatfast to nutrisi cellular drink. It's really amazing, trust me...

For those who take EPO, do you take one capsule per day or follow the recommended dosage which is 2-3 capsules twice a day?

QUOTE (marilyn chin @ Sep 16 2009, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I normally take panadol during the first day if the pain attack me..

Me too...haven't found any remedy for menstrual pain yet. I am currently taking EPO so hope it will be better next month.

i'm suffering since my period came on the 1st time till now. every month sure very painful for 1st day. i tried EPO but useless. so no choice, choose to take painkiller - panadol(prink color) to reduce the pain. cham....my coll advise me to take D.O.M.E...so may try it from next months onward...

I use to take Ponstan, but according to some of my mum's friend, Ponstan is a very strong painkiller so, you wouldn't want to your gf to take it every month. If not, once her body is used to it, the effects won't be as useful anymore, and, Ponstan has side effects too.

Same goes for Panadol Menstrual. these pills supposedly relieve pain, therefore, they are nothing but painkillers. So, taking too much isn't good as well. Once a month? well, it may seem fine at first, but in the long run, again, not so good.

Some advices have been very good like avoiding cold drinks and cooling tea. It has worked for me very well. I use to take iced blended coffee too, but have now completely 100% stopped and the pain isn't as bad anymore. When eating out, I order nothing but plain warm water. Not only it prevents pain, it hydrates the skin and body too. Putting hot water bottle over her stomach and taking EPO can also help. Oh! Positive thoughts and not thinking about the pain works too.

I guess it's these kind of things that we have to sacrifice but this is quite minor. Hope this helps your girlfriend! Good luck!

Hi everyone,

This is a product that can help us to reduce the pain during menstrual. I've used this sanitary napkin during my confinement month which introduce by a friend of mine. It is a good sanitary napkin compare with the maternity pad. At first, i saw my friend do to me the demo it can absord up to a cup of water and the top layer still dry. Then i used it for the whole month and i still continue to used it every of my period since it is not expensive compare to the normal brand in the hypermarket. The thing that i never think before is the normal brand is made from bleached and recycled paper which may cause rashes, inflammation and even Urinary Tract Infections (UTI).

The benefit of this sanitary napkin is it used material is 100% safety and the Anion strip which can help to: [list=1][*]Reduce Stress[*]Treating Inflammation[*]Strengthening Immunity[*]Enhances Hormonal Balance[*]Removing Fatigue[*]Enhances Metabolism[*]Eradicate Odour[*]Eliminating Harmful Bacteria

[img]http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/style_images/christmasnow/img-resized.png[/img] Reduced: 81% of original size [ 625 x 297 ] - Click to view full image[img]http://images04.olx.sg/ui/4/31/55/66852655_2-Love-Moon-Anion-Sanitary-Napkins-Health-Beauty.jpg[/img][/list]After few months, now i already become the distributor for this pad. Anyone who is interested to buy or would like to have enquire, pls feel free to send me an email at [email="fyy1030@gmail.com"]fyy1030@gmail.com[/email].

If u are not interested to buy is ok. This is just a product sharing to let everyone know that the material been used in most of sanitary napkin is recycle paper.

As a women, i hope all the women will know the harmful of a low quality sanitary napkin to our reproductive organ and health. Pls be a smart consumer. [img]http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for ur time to look in my article.

Joey

[quote name='Xylem' date='30 June 2008 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1214756765' post='502391']
Hai,

Can anyone outside there, especially the lady. Can you provide me any information regard on how to reduce the pain due to the menstrual pain / Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).

I'm very sad to look my girlfren suffer it every month,while I can't help her at all...

Is there any meal or whatsoever items that will effectively against the period pain?

Regards

p/s: I'm looking forward for your reply on this topic.
[/quote]

---------------------------------88888888---------------------------------
hi there.

I hv known 1 girl who suffer this pain quite seriously.
everytime when the times come, she will definitely be referred to the clinic/hospital.

so, her mother hv given her to take the [b]sne capsules[/b] to be taken everyday.
and when the period comes, she just can't believe it. she didn't feel anything at all!

if she wants to give it a try, just let me know.

email me at atoz.sne@gmail.com or 018-2588569.

pls check more info at this blog:
[url="http://tocureperiodpain.blogspot.com"]http://tocureperiodpain.blogspot.com[/url]

[quote name='Xylem' timestamp='1214756765' post='502391']
Hai,

Can anyone outside there, especially the lady. Can you provide me any information regard on how to reduce the pain due to the menstrual pain / Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).

I'm very sad to look my girlfren suffer it every month,while I can't help her at all...

Is there any meal or whatsoever items that will effectively against the period pain?

Regards

p/s: I'm looking forward for your reply on this topic.
[/quote]

Hi, I have menstrual pain as well but not to very extreme type. I have a friend whose has similar problem but she is more on the extreme type. But her pain ease after using a product so after hearing her recommendation I use it as well. as I think I have the need to protect my womb. So, currently Im wearing a pants everyday 24hour, it has tourmaline inside and it's able to help blood circulation and helps in reducing menstrual pain, cold uterus, constipation and etc. Extra bonus, it slims down my tummy. hahaha :thumbup1: