Sign in to follow this  
akindoftelectual

Nightlife in Sunway : Coca Banana, Republic and Bar Celona

Hi .. I'm planning a night's out at Sunway.

Hope you guys can shed some light and opinions on Coca Banana, Republic and Bar Celona.

What's the scene like?

When's their Ladies' Nite?

And what about the prices of a bottle there, cover charges?

Thank you!

Hi .. I'm planning a night's out at Sunway.

Hope you guys can shed some light and opinions on Coca Banana, Republic and Bar Celona.

What's the scene like?

When's their Ladies' Nite?

And what about the prices of a bottle there, cover charges?

Thank you!

the benefit of Barcelona is, carbonated drink is always free

and the charges is most reasonable among those club

barcelona = lotsa lalas. and there are always ppl fighting etc . and the chivas there is DARN expensive.

my vote goes to cocobanana if ur finding for a club in sunway area..

or u have extra $$ ti spulrge... go to MOS :D

haha.. go clubbing sure like tis 1 lolz.. sure need to spent 1 ma..

barcelona = lotsa lalas. and there are always ppl fighting etc . and the chivas there is DARN expensive.

my vote goes to cocobanana if ur finding for a club in sunway area..

or u have extra $$ ti spulrge... go to MOS :D

Erm, if Im not wrong, Euphoria = MOS (Ministry of Sound) right.

Hehe, yeap. its quite expensive to go to MOS. It's smoke free though and they say the dance floor move. Dunno bout it, that's what I heard :lol1:

Erm, if Im not wrong, Euphoria = MOS (Ministry of Sound) right.

Hehe, yeap. its quite expensive to go to MOS. It's smoke free though and they say the dance floor move. Dunno bout it, that's what I heard :lol1:

owh wow.. dat sounds interesting..

shud try 1 day la...

tahnks btw 4 da info :praisegod:

Barcelona! (:

The ladies night is on every Wed and Thurs.

Love the open-air area. Nice place to chill. Heh.

As for MOS, it's a so-called high class club. No smoking. No Polo T, i heard. Must wear buttoned shirt.

And of course, expensive, so no lala can afford. lol.

Never been to MOS though.

wow.. got so high class until to this extend ar..

Barcelona! (:

The ladies night is on every Wed and Thurs.

Love the open-air area. Nice place to chill. Heh.

As for MOS, it's a so-called high class club. No smoking. No Polo T, i heard. Must wear buttoned shirt.

And of course, expensive, so no lala can afford. lol.

Never been to MOS though.

i love barcelona..

coco banana got more uncle auntie ler..

hehe lets go clubbing la...so sien here...

ya ryte... huhu...i heard bar-c hv event tis friday.. tink of goin even tho puasa.. :rolleyes:

come2, lets partaaayyyyyy!!!

haha.. i'm gion tonite. which club is more happening besides than bar celona and coco banana in sunway?

i love barcelona..

coco banana got more uncle auntie ler..

hehe lets go clubbing la...so sien here...

went to coco banana on friday and saturday. dun really like the environment there. the music also so so only la. only thing is the liquor is cheap! i was suprised with the price also. ha. went there 2 days just because to finish up the liquor. emm.. i think i still prefer bar celona. besides than this 2 clubs and europhia, is there any other club that is happening in sunway area? in term of the environment and crowd..

Er, not sure. That's what i heard from other people. >_<

Bar Celona ftw! x)))

Coco Banana is definitely a place NOT TO GO EVER AGAIN in my life. Just went there last Saturday on 13 september 2008 with my boyfriend. the 2 of us, ordered 1 bottle of martell vsop which is cost us RM 330. the service is so lousy. By the time we paid the bottle in front of the doorway, the waiter/greeter girl gave us a table that whether is in the corner that block with column or a dead end that made us can’t see anything. Have to wandering around for couple of minutes, because all table is “booked and sure paid already” but nobody there! So please don’t gave me the crap all booked rule. I’m not new on clubbing scene okay. I know that sometimes or most of the time, table book for somebody that open a bottle, not for customer that just buy glass. But yet…I keep my mouth shut, because I want to enjoy the night. Not pissed off angry. by the time our bottle finished, our drink in the glass havent finish, the waiter wants to kick us out and get our table without reason, without explanation. we didn't do anything, just mind our business, not bother anybody else in the club and what a crazy treatment from a “NICE” club like this, to treat the customer that just paid one bottle like that. Everybody told me that service in Malaysia is lousy, but c’mon…this lousy? It’s ridiculous. We finish the bottle and not drunk. and then they just clear our table without permission, we can't get our left over mixer that still 2 jugs. That really made a scene. The waiter keep the mixer jug like that we didn’t pay for that one. Keep holding it high so I can’ t reach it. Not letting go!!!!!! I was wondering if they want us to think that we’re drunk and don’t know that asshole try to steal our drink that we paid. That asshole doesn’t know when not to screw a tall girl like me, he think I can’t grabbed it, very easy lah, he’s so darn short. so I grabbed the jug and pour it to the floor. As long as the waiter didn’t re-fill the jug and sell it to another customer. I’m really pissed !i saw lotsa table just ordered beer or even softdrink only but yet, the waiter choose to "steal" our table instead of theirs. I rarely swore in my life, but this one really made me keep swearing and swearing ! all security guys came to our table, wants to throw us out from the club. The only thing that I keep thinking is that I don’t want my boyfriend to punch them and then they got reason to make it even, that’s why I drag my bf to go home. But the next day, just thinking about it made me really pissed off. So u still want to go the that place? Go ahead and don’t tell me that I didn’t warn you : P

Edited by misscloud

Coco Banana is definitely a place NOT TO GO EVER AGAIN in my life. Just went there last Saturday on 13 september 2008 with my boyfriend. the 2 of us, ordered 1 bottle of martell vsop which is cost us RM 330. the service is so lousy. By the time we paid the bottle in front of the doorway, the waiter/greeter girl gave us a table that whether is in the corner that block with column or a dead end that made us can’t see anything. Have to wandering around for couple of minutes, because all table is “booked and sure paid already” but nobody there! So please don’t gave me the crap all booked rule. I’m not new on clubbing scene okay. I know that sometimes or most of the time, table book for somebody that open a bottle, not for customer that just buy glass. But yet…I keep my mouth shut, because I want to enjoy the night. Not pissed off angry. by the time our bottle finished, our drink in the glass havent finish, the waiter wants to kick us out and get our table without reason, without explanation. we didn't do anything, just mind our business, not bother anybody else in the club and what a crazy treatment from a “NICE” club like this, to treat the customer that just paid one bottle like that. Everybody told me that service in Malaysia is lousy, but c’mon…this lousy? It’s ridiculous. We finish the bottle and not drunk. and then they just clear our table without permission, we can't get our left over mixer that still 2 jugs. That really made a scene. The waiter keep the mixer jug like that we didn’t pay for that one. Keep holding it high so I can’ t reach it. Not letting go!!!!!! I was wondering if they want us to think that we’re drunk and don’t know that asshole try to steal our drink that we paid. That asshole doesn’t know when not to screw a tall girl like me, he think I can’t grabbed it, very easy lah, he’s so darn short. so I grabbed the jug and pour it to the floor. As long as the waiter didn’t re-fill the jug and sell it to another customer. I’m really pissed !i saw lotsa table just ordered beer or even softdrink only but yet, the waiter choose to "steal" our table instead of theirs. I rarely swore in my life, but this one really made me keep swearing and swearing ! all security guys came to our table, wants to throw us out from the club. The only thing that I keep thinking is that I don’t want my boyfriend to punch them and then they got reason to make it even, that’s why I drag my bf to go home. But the next day, just thinking about it made me really pissed off. So u still want to go the that place? Go ahead and don’t tell me that I didn’t warn you : P

Bad experience you had over there ..

Any one willing to share experience about Euphoria ? :)

Regards,

HughiE

i have the same problem too.. so bad