Sign in to follow this  
j33h@u

Make up academy

Hi,

not sure whether is this the right place to ask, but i need this information.... is there any make up academy around kl and cheras area ??? how much normally it will be in order to complete a course ????

thank you....

hi..i am missforever..hmm...u re looking for the make up academy ah?how about in pj or klang?i will recommend u go to the sense and style beauty academy?do u got interested to know more?pls reply me..o add my msn missy-forever@hotmail.com..i will let u knoe more...It had provoded makeup beauty and hair styling courses..hope can hear from u soon..thanks...

Hi,

i am also looking for one, here's wat i've got...

1.XpressionMaster @ KL - 03-2142 1113

2.Sense & Style @ KL - Yvone Yap (HP: 012-383 5978)

3.Monica Lee Face Art @ KL - 03-2141 9039 or 03-2141 1617

4.Pick a Brush @ OKR - Mecia Loh 012-2113902

*The course for professional/fashion makeup could cost you easily up to RM7K(include makeup kits)

*part time or full time course available

Do update us when you sign up for one ya....good luck

Edited by m_mabelle

Hi,

i am also looking for one, here's wat i've got...

1.XpressionMaster @ KL - 03-2142 1113

2.Sense & Style @ KL - Yvone Yap (HP: 012-383 5978)

3.Monica Lee Face Art @ KL - 03-2141 9039 or 03-2141 1617

4.Pick a Brush @ OKR - Mecia Loh 012-2113902

*The course for professional/fashion makeup could cost you easily up to RM7K(include makeup kits)

*part time or full time course available

Do update us when you sign up for one ya....good luck =)

Edited by m_mabelle

These make up academy offer a lot of different courses like personal make up, advance personal make up, bridal make up and etc...

you need to make sure which course you are interested in. Of course the fees are vary according the level of skill that you are going to lear. Normally, personal make up and advance personal make up course cost below RM1500. Whereas, bridal make up course is more expensive than personal make up course which would cost around RM3000 to RM5000.Some make up academy would also offer free make up kits for new students. Hence, it will reduce your expenses for make up tools. Below are the links of make up academy in KL and Cheras that you can refer to:

make up academy:

1. sense and style:http://www.senseandstyle.com.my

2.Bertha Gallery:http://www.berthagallery.com (03-21485077)

3.Clipso hair and make up academy:http://www.clipso.smugmug.com(03-21419616)

4.SUB International School of Beauty and Make up (03-21457200)

5.Xpressionmaster Make-up Academy :http://www.xpressionmaster.com (03-21421113)

These make up academy offer a lot of different courses like personal make up, advance personal make up, bridal make up and etc...

you need to make sure which course you are interested in. Of course the fees are vary according the level of skill that you are going to lear. Normally, personal make up and advance personal make up course cost below RM1500. Whereas, bridal make up course is more expensive than personal make up course which would cost around RM3000 to RM5000.Some make up academy would also offer free make up kits for new students. Hence, it will reduce your expenses for make up tools. Below are the links of make up academy in KL and Cheras that you can refer to:

make up academy:

1. sense and style:http://www.senseandstyle.com.my

2.Bertha Gallery:http://www.berthagallery.com (03-21485077)

3.Clipso hair and make up academy:http://www.clipso.smugmug.com(03-21419616)

4.SUB International School of Beauty and Make up (03-21457200)

5.Xpressionmaster Make-up Academy :http://www.xpressionmaster.com (03-21421113)

hi..im looking for makeup academy too! so far i've been so many places to enquired bout their academy,offering and price too.

guess what..it is so expensive to learn,man! all around 5-6k for professional makeup artist. is there anywhere else that can offer less than that? preferably somewhere around pj or subang.

http://www.senseandstyle.com.my <--- from the website they look really professionals and good !!!

anyone knows how much their personal make up cost ???

my friend study in that academy. as i know the fees is rm6888 included rm2000 make up set kit. but after you started your course you are require to buy other make up yourself, and mostly they request those expensive make up. =P so you have to ready more that cost. i also looking for make up academy other than sense and style around USJ. another thing... i have a friend join KAI image. she say that academy is not good they only teach very basic thing and quite expensive. if there is any other make up academy u can intro to me can email to ane_angela90@hotmail.com . thx yaa

http://www.senseandstyle.com.my <--- from the website they look really professionals and good !!!

anyone knows how much their personal make up cost ???

Last time,i had done some research on this academy. This academy have won few prizes in beauty competitions for consecutive years.

This is depends on the personal make up course that you are going to take. Sense and style is offering basic and advance personal make up course. The basic personal make up course would cost you around 600++. whereas, the advance personal make up course would cost you around 1300++ which include some make up kits such as cream foundation,mascara, lip stick, make up remover and etc.....

like pick a brush..no doubt mayb theirs academy is good but it is quite expensive for the price of rm6800 excluding hair styling ler!!! if learn better learn all in 1 shot! makeup + hair styling together. does anyone heard of honey beauty academy n a cut above??? wht u all think?

like pick a brush..no doubt mayb theirs academy is good but it is quite expensive for the price of rm6800 excluding hair styling ler!!! if learn better learn all in 1 shot! makeup + hair styling together. does anyone heard of honey beauty academy n a cut above??? wht u all think?

honey beauty academy i alwiz passed by it, seems not so proffesional maybe because of it's old building and maybe not really recognize. a cut above i think it's more to hair styling not make up. if i going to take make up i will choose proffesional make up course because it will included every type make up so can make it as my future career =P

actually sense and style also quite expensive, around rm7000 also not included any hair styling. but it is more recognize ....

no matter how much is the course, most important is wat u want? from wat i know before, if someone interested in make up can find a good academy which is have C&G certidicate,becourse in malaysia goverment never control this line, so tat every where also have make up academy.if u wish to find a good and quality academy, need to think about it. and my friend told me that there is enya school of beauty in kl area, near time square ,they just opened a new branch in subang near taylor. this academy quite good, price not more than RM5000 but give out RM2000 products and accesories,they also have C&G cert wo, i think is valuable, now is promotion period, but after promotion dont know how much will increase. anyway, so pity i dun interested in study makeup course.can call them anyway. 03-56323090

I I went to this Enya School of Beauty at D'sara (1st floor next to Ambank). It is by a direct selling product call forever living. I dont think this academy is a professional academy if compare to outside (eg, Sub, Mode, APT, Sence & Style etc) The information is once you attend the course, they are giving you opportunity to build your own carier through this direct selling line. Definately they will tell you how good in this line and what is your opportunities and how they help you. The most interesting part is their plan (direct selling plan - how is their one different from others). After I hear all this things, I really not intersting to join. But how professional they are I dont know cos the first impression for me is I feel cheated.

no matter how much is the course, most important is wat u want? from wat i know before, if someone interested in make up can find a good academy which is have C&G certidicate,becourse in malaysia goverment never control this line, so tat every where also have make up academy.if u wish to find a good and quality academy, need to think about it. and my friend told me that there is enya school of beauty in kl area, near time square ,they just opened a new branch in subang near taylor. this academy quite good, price not more than RM5000 but give out RM2000 products and accesories,they also have C&G cert wo, i think is valuable, now is promotion period, but after promotion dont know how much will increase. anyway, so pity i dun interested in study makeup course.can call them anyway. 03-56323090

I I went to this Enya School of Beauty at D'sara (1st floor next to Ambank). It is by a direct selling product call forever living. I dont think this academy is a professional academy if compare to outside (eg, Sub, Mode, APT, Sence & Style etc) The information is once you attend the course, they are giving you opportunity to build your own carier through this direct selling line. Definately they will tell you how good in this line and what is your opportunities and how they help you. The most interesting part is their plan (direct selling plan - how is their one different from others). After I hear all this things, I really not intersting to join. But how professional they are I dont know cos the first impression for me is I feel cheated.
hi image21,

i think u go to wrong place or some where else.

1) enya is only located in kl and subang, not in damansara.

2) They r not a direct selling company or link with direct selling.

i also dun know their proffesional, but i know tat they did a lot of sponsor and let student to go out to get experience from there.

if they can get C&G cert, means their quality wont be too bad, depend to others centre which dun have C&G. i check b4 about the C&G, it is a united kingdom cert and this cert is a quality control.u can check their website. Most of them dun have this cert, pls check for it.

in my memories, i think the company u means is S&S ( dun mention too clear or they will kill me :P ), they strickly using forever living products. and using direst selling line to push student.( i also heard from others, S&S student pls dun angry of me if i said wrong )

hi image21,

i think u go to wrong place or some where else.

1) enya is only located in kl and subang, not in damansara.

2) They r not a direct selling company or link with direct selling.

i also dun know their proffesional, but i know tat they did a lot of sponsor and let student to go out to get experience from there.

if they can get C&G cert, means their quality wont be too bad, depend to others centre which dun have C&G. i check b4 about the C&G, it is a united kingdom cert and this cert is a quality control.u can check their website. Most of them dun have this cert, pls check for it.

in my memories, i think the company u means is S&S ( dun mention too clear or they will kill me :P ), they strickly using forever living products. and using direst selling line to push student.( i also heard from others, S&S student pls dun angry of me if i said wrong )

hi jeantay,

What do you mean by S&S? is it Sense & Style? I heard that before, sound like not very profesional right! But for your information I went there to do survey but they didn't mention about it to me. I'm also looking for a good school to take up make-up & facial course but until now still couldn't find one. Since few names has been mention from all the mails, I will go one by one to find out. :wink3:

hi jeantay,

What do you mean by S&S? is it Sense & Style? I heard that before, sound like not very profesional right! But for your information I went there to do survey but they didn't mention about it to me. I'm also looking for a good school to take up make-up & facial course but until now still couldn't find one. Since few names has been mention from all the mails, I will go one by one to find out. :wink3:

if u want to learn makeup n and the same time facial too,i recommend adonis. my sis studied there n it was pretty good also the result.

I've went to Enya School of Beauty in Subang, Sense & Style to do survey today, know what I really got attracted by Enya School of Beauty this academy, is was so nicely done up, their service is also very good. They show me lot of information about what are the products I will get, things I'll learned, show me arround the school. Best things is their price is within my budget (below RM5K in total package inclusive of all products & accessories). I don't have to purchase anythings else until I grauduate. Sense & Style I don't like their service, I don't ask they don't tell, talking to them like they're not interested in my enquiry. I must write all information I want myself. 80% of products provide by them but 20%(means is budget RM2K above) have to purchase myself.Overall their package is much more expensive (above RM7K).

By the way, TaTa, I went to SUB in Jln.Imbi 1 month ago, their package is RM6,988 including of products, hair styling course is not included, if interested must paid another RM699. No accessories design course, make-up & facial accessories must purchase own, paid RM409 for 2 set of uniform & notes fee. All products belong to the acadamy cannot take home. If taking oversea cert must paid more then RM1K unless is local govt cert is below RM1K. For your information again, my girlfriend was ex-Adonis staff, she told me that academy not very good. Guess you must go and found out & see it yourself don't just listen to me.

if u want to learn makeup n and the same time facial too,i recommend adonis. my sis studied there n it was pretty good also the result.
Adonis? mmm, i remember a day when i went to a cafe, the time we talk about beauty school, the waitress heard about it n stop us, becourse she said Adonis very expensive n not really professional on it, but they professional in saloon site only and their make-up seriously canot "pakai" wo. i dun dare to go, i wish to find a really professional in teaching but not in saloon way. my friend oso recomand me to go sense and style, i went there and found out their direct se..... way lo, so disappointed, they combine beauty line with direct se....., maybe can make money, who know? but so pity, it is not my cup of tea.

but i will go enya to find out some more.....anyway, thanks for yuwen information.... :praisegod:

Thanks for your info, Preemie Babe =)

mayb i will go check out Enya School as well

still haven make up my mind which academy to choose