Sign in to follow this  
mizz_yueque

Is ok to buy cause there'll always be something new in the closet!

I love pampering myself :wub: and i enjoy every shopping experience. recently , i came back from a business trip in Melbourne and i met this colleague of mine whom i now named her "Mother of Shopaholic", she buys an apron but she doesn't cook, she'll buy a similar shirt she bought yesterday but she only keeps them, she has a guest room which is now turn into her wardrobe... and shopping collection room. her reasoning is "IS ok to BUY, so when you feel like wearing something new there will be one waiting!" and i got to admit it... this is contagious!

when i board the flight from kl, my luggage + hand luggage only weight 20kg but when i return from melbourne my luggage itself was 29kg...i did not pay for the excess in fact, i donate all this excess to a welfare home...mostly old clothes and shoes which i don't wear anymore..went there with old clothes came home will new! tats the shopaholic spirit! but i hate the idea being categorize as shopaholic :P so when i got home the first thing was clear off my wardrobe... it was exhausting and in the end i managed to clear out more than 50% clothes which i don't wear anymore and have them donated to the China Earthquake victims. when my boyfriend saw what i was doing, he quote "You only giving a reason to yourself to buy more"..he sees through me!

indeed, i shop whenever i have a chance... if i see something nice along the way, i will just buy it. now i have regain more than 50% of the clothess i donated out. and if anyone asked why i kept buying, my answer is... "I just need something new in my closet!"

mizz_yueque, you are one lucky babes, able to shop so much. :wub:

how i wish i have 10% of your wardrobe. I don't shop like that.

I only shop when i NEED so my closet is extremely small, only have those basic clothes that every girls own.

Pls donate to me can~ :blush: jk jk, there are lots more people that needed those clothes than me. 8)

i dont think this is consider lucky.. is juz an addiction not very good for pocket. anyway the things i shop for now are mostly clothes suitable for oing out and work.

you can alwaz try my way clear half of your closet and you'll find a new reason to shop. :chair: