Sign in to follow this  
sandy_lhs

SIY - Slim it yourself

Has anyone heard of SIY - Slim It Yourself? It is a 10-day programme with 20 bottles of drink inside a box and to be consumed day and night. I am currently trying this dono whether it works or not..

Edited by sandy_lhs

how much is it?

and how does it work?

went to toilet... hrmph

is it some kind of laxative containing course?

10 days... 3 more days to go... share with us your results yah!!!

hmm.. sounds like meal replacement.. i think meal replacement wont work.. unless u r planning to go on meal replacement the rest of your time. cos when you start eating normal.. you will pile on the weight already... sighs so mafan for girls.. always need to worry about weight :(

HI,

I just bought the SIY diet juice product and it said to be 100% pure fruit juice. I want to know how long this has launch in this market and is it proven to be good? and does it cause any side effect later on whereby it will make us unpregnant or anything? How do we know that is proven from the ministry of health? Does the logo halal is 100% safe to consume or soever?

Kindly advice....

xoxo

Ya how is the juice? is it really effective?? I m currently following treatments in bizzybody.. didnt really see any huge difference on my weight.

yup, same question here... just wondering does it works?

though i know product varies from one person to another... saw the ads this morning while having breakfast and saw another blog stating her result. As far as i know, it's new and they are looking for agent to sell for them...

Hi, i'm new here. I also saw the ad and still struggling whether wanna buy as i also spend a lot of money in slimming but not very much result to be see. Not sure whether this products will work. Please tell me the results ya? thanks a lot. :wub:

dear all,

I am new here :) one of my fren actually took SIY and she really lose weight, can see the different, can anyone enlight me where to get the product? i am living in PJ area. Thank you

hiya all....seen that all here had or didn't had try this product b4...if got any quetion...just log in this website...www.dssv2.com...u can see the some of the information on it...if u r interested it..give me a mail or just sms/call me up...0123759029..khleow2002@yahoo.com...i'm also one of the user on this product for 3 months,big different looking on it.....i'm also as a business partner on it...ring me if u got any Q...but the way...i'm from KL..Kepong!

Edited by cool99

wah! more expansive than herbalife!

I think is better for me to continue my herbalife nutrition shake,

healthy and cheaper! :P

Anyway, Gambateh! to you all gals!