Sign in to follow this  
sandy_lhs

SIY - Slim it yourself

looks so promising yaa...

but does this product make u go to toilet in the morning or what??

but this makes you sweat as well -_-

Hi Chouchin,

It is indeed very promising result!!

This product does help you to go toilet evermorning. It is unlike those slimming tea which make you kinda discomfort. You need not worry bout that for SIY.

And this product does not make you sweat. It is very easy to consume and i personally feel that it does help to surpress the appetite a bit.

hi gals,

just wanna ask. how many actually/usually should be consumed so that we can see the effect? is there any effect once stpped consuming after that?

Hi Suppermen,

I consume 2 boxes to see result. I stopped for 2 weeks plus already. So far no sign of weight gaining yet.

wow!! i had tried to exercise and eat less calories meals within 2 weeks..and i lost 5 kg too..i wonder is it healthy..lol...

but tat was pretty hard time for me :/ den i stopped doing that.....dis made me gained back 10 kg :X!!!!!!!!

S.I.Y really so effective ma?? can eat like normal everyday too..? amazing.... but aint going to try that...:X coz i have my herbalife edy :X

wow!! i had tried to exercise and eat less calories meals within 2 weeks..and i lost 5 kg too..i wonder is it healthy..lol...

but tat was pretty hard time for me :/ den i stopped doing that.....dis made me gained back 10 kg :X !!!!!!!!

S.I.Y really so effective ma?? can eat like normal everyday too..? amazing.... but aint going to try that... :X coz i have my herbalife edy :X

based on mine, i ate anything i want, but my friend whos using this SIY have loss about 6.5kg..we start to use together but after 2 weeks, me only loss 5kg...it depend on ur fat types..

before this, i also heard bout herbalife, but its too expensive and need to replace our meal..i think its worth for me to involve on this product by became the agent,.those who interested to try or want to be one of the SIY agent can contact me from this website coz we need more agent::-

www.slimityourself.fizalstore.com

but tat was pretty hard time for me :/ den i stopped doing that.....dis made me gained back 10 kg :X!!!!!!!!

S.I.Y really so effective ma?? can eat like normal everyday too..? amazing.... but aint going to try that...:X coz i have my herbalife edy :X

Wow, you did exercise and eat less calories can thin in 2weeks time ar... I so envy you :(

I tried that before, eating less. But I already eat like 2 meals perday only with no rice and go hiking also kenot thin eh. Hiking sipek tired eh. and make my skin got darken!

Girl, if you wan to exercise, dont do too harsh one. I had fren ar, she exercise like mad and tone up very nicely. But once she stopped, she gained so much weight and her body like round round like that not nice eh.

SIY effective for me lor. I eat normal lo. Hmm how's your herbalife result?? I wonder really can thin or not. I give it 2 chances before. Never thin a single inch but just got pimples and scars all over my face.

Wow, you did exercise and eat less calories can thin in 2weeks time ar... I so envy you :(

I tried that before, eating less. But I already eat like 2 meals perday only with no rice and go hiking also kenot thin eh. Hiking sipek tired eh. and make my skin got darken!

Girl, if you wan to exercise, dont do too harsh one. I had fren ar, she exercise like mad and tone up very nicely. But once she stopped, she gained so much weight and her body like round round like that not nice eh.

SIY effective for me lor. I eat normal lo. Hmm how's your herbalife result?? I wonder really can thin or not. I give it 2 chances before. Never thin a single inch but just got pimples and scars all over my face.

Hi yumiko,

may i know wats your weight n height?I mean your weight b4 n after SIY?

Hi yumiko,

may i know wats your weight n height?I mean your weight b4 n after SIY?

I am darn short with only 5 ft tall. weight 47kgs previously before SIY. Now I am around 41-42kgs.

My target weight is 38 kgs. I will resume to take soon. Once got budget :P

Aiyoyo...this products sounds so interesting ~ can slim down thigh or not, Yumiko? i don want to slim my face wo..cos it is already small :D

Really can thin one! I slim most on my thigh!!! tummy and hips then arms a little.

This monday I started my 3rd box. hehehe i wan to silm sumore till 38kgs! This round, i do some sit ups in the morning, the some basic yoga stretching for 10 mins.Yesterday I weight myself already 40kgs!!! few more kilos to go for me... You can do it too!!

Really can thin one! I slim most on my thigh!!! tummy and hips then arms a little.

This monday I started my 3rd box. hehehe i wan to silm sumore till 38kgs! This round, i do some sit ups in the morning, the some basic yoga stretching for 10 mins.Yesterday I weight myself already 40kgs!!! few more kilos to go for me... You can do it too!!

Yumiko, i m so envy u...u can just drop your weight that easy :blink: I hav tried many creams, coffee or meal replacement but not much effect..do we need to cut all types of rice, meat and others while taking this juice?

Yumiko, i m so envy u...u can just drop your weight that easy :blink: I hav tried many creams, coffee or meal replacement but not much effect..do we need to cut all types of rice, meat and others while taking this juice?

Hi gal,

I am similar to you.

I am not person that can loose weight easily one. Over these years i tried so hard, waste so much money on slimming products such as supplement, creams etc then went for slimming course and diet and do exercise also kento thin.

And normal diet is not eating alot as well. I never eat rice one and eat like 2 meals perday only. Also kenot thin.

But with this SIY I dont why somehow manage to make me slim down so much and so fast. Of course i still control diet. replace rice with brown rice and oat. Then no fried food and no sugared drinks.

Started my 3rd box of SIY this monday as I wanted to be skinny!!

And today, thursday, I dropped another 2 kilos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happieeee...... But of course this time I do yoga stretching in the morning and eat fruits and vege for dinner only

I wonder if we can get this SIY in shopping mall? :rolleyes:

I never see before at shopping mall..

But I can provide you till your door steps for free delivery

I never see before at shopping mall..

But I can provide you till your door steps for free delivery

Yumiko,

I am interested, m from KL. Would be ideal for door step delivery. So how do i go about it? PM me pls. Thanks

hi... i am new here... am also a user of SIY myself... hehe lost 4kg in 20 days... happy gila.... joined as distributor now... i am in subang jaya, working in kl.... anyone interested in SIY... do contact me 0162192118... wil be happy if able to serve u... can cod in kl and subang area.... no extra charges apply...

as i am new here, am offering free gifts for the first 10 customer frm malaysian babes forum who buy 3 boxes and above... 1 box also can get small gift lar... hehe...

tx ya!!! wish me luck ya... am going to start my third box soon... hope i can lose another 2-3kg!!!! haha

Dear charlie,

Fyi, if u r in Kl or Selangor... the shop is in kepong... stokist in sri petaling... but they dun sell at the shop... must go thru distributor. if u r really interested can stop by their shop to view the product.

i have try the siy for the 2nd day..don have much feelin yet wo..but glad to knw most of the babe got lost weight. but the only problem, aft drink i was stomach pain like hell...swt somemore..is it my own problem?