Sign in to follow this  
makeupjunk

Where is the best place to get a rolex @ KL???

Woo Hing and can also try Hour Glass but you should check all the stores first because prices can differ.. The cheapest I think is Hour Glass, it's located at Parkson, KLCC..

Or WataTime.. i think only some of their outlets have it. Dont ever buy branded watches from those normal watch shops u see around.. most of them probably fake...

Woo Hing is the authorised dealer of Rolex in Malaysia. Price of Rolex is standard worldwide. Only difference is whether the salesperson is willing to lose some of his/her commission to offer you better price so that they will still make the sales although with relatively lower commission.

Where is the best place to get a rolex @ KL??? Woo Hin??

haha... you don`t know??? PETALING STREET la.............!!!

You could try to get it in Singapore, they are having Great Singapore Sales now. I asked the price for Rolex 2 weeks ago, Rolex selling in Singapore is much cheaper compare in Malaysia. The displayed price is already cheaper and they are giving discount around 15% (in SGD) for this Great Singapore Sales currently. And if you are taking a flight return to Malaysia, you are entitle for the GST 7% refund. :D

Also branded like LY, Gucci, etc... all are having sales in Takashimaya. You could shop it like mad if have enough money.

Wish you able to grab some nice stuffs! :wink3:

The discount if dependant on price of the rolex, if i'm not mistaken.

Anyways, just a heads up, Rolex is increasing its price next month ;) get yours soon!