Sign in to follow this  
LoveGstring

Sharing your collections HERE ~

Nice collection :)

I buy a lot of lingerie when I come to Malaysia as you such a large variety over there!

BTW , I'm new here.. :$

I'll try to post some of the latest that I've bought.

thx...u not Malaysian? welcome to MBF~hope ur photo will be here later~

thx...u not Malaysian? welcome to MBF~hope ur photo will be here later~

No I'm not Malaysian but i used to study over there, stayed in Malaysia for 3 years. And I've been going to malaysia once a year for shopping since I finished my studies :)

I will post them :)

Edited by la_tete_en_lair

here is the back.

18062008040.jpg

18062008041.jpg

18062008042.jpg

I bought them from La Senza in Dubai, forgot the price sorry. Still got to visit La Senza in Malaysia during this trip. Any La Senza shop in KL? I know ther is one in 1Utama, but dont know if I will be able to go over there.

Edited by la_tete_en_lair

here is the back.

18062008040.jpg

18062008041.jpg

18062008042.jpg

I bought them from La Senza in Dubai, forgot the price sorry. Still got to visit La Senza in Malaysia during this trip. Any La Senza shop in KL? I know ther is one in 1Utama, but dont know if I will be able to go over there.

oh..thx thx for showing back side. i really like ur string, feel wanna buy ...haaa~thong also not bad.(waiting for u sharing another collection, thx...)

cool...bought frm Dubai, listen tat Dubai is a pretty country...hope can go there if got chance,haaa ^ ^

Except 1U i think MIdvalley got & Pyramid coming soon...hope it will open fast,haaa~

Love G string

I like the bottom left one, the black patch with pink strap. Black and pink are the sexist colours. I

Just for tip for you. Wear that and only that and look into the mirror. Bet you look great and feel great in it.

Do you know where in Kay El, can get guys one?

Edited by flyboy

I love the knickers from Wicked Weasel. Very comfortable.

Currently I have

1 - 611 Micro Mish Mesh (red)

2 - Hipster Workwear (3-pack: red, white, black)

3 - 631 G-Naughty Checkered Mesh (white)

4 - 657 Microminimus Wildflower (ice blue)

Also the 457 Microminimus Satin Sheer bikini.

They're very expensive but worth it. Thankfully my fiance buys them for me .. hee hee. He wants to make sure I have one for each day of the week.

I love the knickers from Wicked Weasel. Very comfortable.

Currently I have

1 - 611 Micro Mish Mesh (red)

2 - Hipster Workwear (3-pack: red, white, black)

3 - 631 G-Naughty Checkered Mesh (white)

4 - 657 Microminimus Wildflower (ice blue)

Also the 457 Microminimus Satin Sheer bikini.

They're very expensive but worth it. Thankfully my fiance buys them for me .. hee hee. He wants to make sure I have one for each day of the week.

Wicked Weasel 's knickers so HOT...but can u post the real photo here(like us)?

?? u not at home?? ok im waiting ur photos...

sorry if this offends but you sound a little too into g-strings/thongs to be a girl. all your posts are about this. you're probably a guy.

sorry if this offends but you sound a little too into g-strings/thongs to be a girl. all your posts are about this. you're probably a guy.

zzZ...i got a bf for few years, sry im not G@y,101% im a gal...like g-string/thongs also wrong? i like post this type of tittle just bcoz not many ppl do this, so i wan be the starter...dun think more plz! zzZZ

zzZ...i got a bf for few years, sry im not G@y,101% im a gal...like g-string/thongs also wrong? i like post this type of tittle just bcoz not many ppl do this, so i wan be the starter...dun think more plz! zzZZ

sorry if i offended you, no harm meant. just sometimes online you can't be too careful you know.

but you are really enthusiastic about your g-strings/thongs! :) i'm also a fan of them, especially WW. La Senza's ones are quite cute too and have more than a few.

anyway here's my WW collection.

ww-collection2-1.jpg

anti-clockwise

• hipster workwear - black, white, red -- these are the best for well work or everyday :)
  • 457 Microminimus Satin Sheer bikini -- pink
  • 631 G-Naughty Chequered Mesh -- white
  • 657 Microminimus Wildflower -- ice blue
  • 611 Micro Mish Mesh -- red

That pink thong is so small... Does it cover ur front well or it just goes in... :shy:

Wah.. Yea, I'm wondering bout that too.. The pink one is so small.. Or is it cause it's not fully opened? 0=0

It covers the front a little :lol: Does not go "in" or anything. It is sheer especially when wet anyways but you must make sure to have a full xxx wax. Of course i won't wear it for public pools or beaches (locally).

457 bottom (nsfw)

Personally wanted one with more coverage but I let him choose it and he chose the tiniest one!

Edited by darkrose

Wah... So sexy~~

Hey, do you know if they're available in US?

Looks like they're from Aus..

HMMMMM..

I plan to get some from WW before I return to US..

Could I get it in Msia? :P

sorry if i offended you, no harm meant. just sometimes online you can't be too careful you know.

but you are really enthusiastic about your g-strings/thongs! :) i'm also a fan of them, especially WW. La Senza's ones are quite cute too and have more than a few.

anyway here's my WW collection.

ww-collection2-1.jpg

anti-clockwise

• hipster workwear - black, white, red -- these are the best for well work or everyday :)
  • 457 Microminimus Satin Sheer bikini -- pink
  • 631 G-Naughty Chequered Mesh -- white
  • 657 Microminimus Wildflower -- ice blue
  • 611 Micro Mish Mesh -- red

im ok darkrose, dun worry...^^ mayb bcoz of this we can be good frn le, we start frm gstring/thong only...hehe...anyway thanks very much sharing your WW, it's very nice...very sexy,hot...all look like cant cover front,haa...exspecially the pink 1, haaa~i like the white 1, feel clean & cool....

hope you can post the others next time...welcome always..