Sign in to follow this  
chengcheng

Which Health Supplement Do you take every day?

Mine goes like this:-

- Alpha Lipid, I-flora Probiotics, Nuvafemme, Vitamin C, Glucosamine & Meiji Amino Collagen in the morning

- Centrum multivitamin after lunch

- Zinc and Calcium after dinner

- Oligosaccharide & Phyto Fiber before bed.

Hihi,

My frien recommend me amway - NUTRILITE DOUBLE X™ Multivitamin/ Multimineral/ Concentrate ..

The dosage was on three tablets per day. The three tablets are consisted of Multivitamin, Multimineral & Concentrate. Wondering does anyone try this before. Is it effective?

Other than this brand, my auntie recommended me Centrum - Multivitamin..

Hence, would like to hear from you gals if anyone try that before??? THx ya..

Me is taken herbalife nutrition drink every morning. One thing I feel is my gastric no more.

Now, I like it so much. No need take gastric medicine lor....haha....

Thanks Babes for sharing.

I have recently changed brands.. I am now taking Kordel's Bio-Liquid Multivitamin, Executive B and Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg and Kordel's Acid Free Vitamin C.

All from Kordel's.

I am no longer taking Pharmaton as times are bad. Kordel's is a good brand and is economical too.

Beside, my pharmacist friend in Caring recommends it. She's taking Kordel's too.

Ohh.. I am also contemplating taking Kordel's Organic Vegecal. My friends says it is a good source of calcium, helps in arthritis pain. I read about it in the Star newspaper.. Apparently it is made from red seaweed. <-- Natural source. Very good. :wub:

You can read more about it at http://www.myhealth.gov.my/myhealth/eng/te...d=1231835984625 or http://genistein.wordpress.com

Anyone tried it? If yes, please share with me before I tries it.

Thanks ya! :praisegod:

Edited by chengcheng

Where to purchase USANA products? Also, what's the price range like? Where's it from?

Yeah... where to buy USANA products? I saw it in Menara Axis when I go to the Fitness First there.

Any other place we can buy? As I only goes there on weekends and it is usually close.

i used to take amway's product but then i stopped it already because it is too heaty and makes me headache all the time. at one point even with fiber product also constipate. i do drink a lot of water at least 3 litres a day!

Hiya Babes...

I have managed to check out USANA. It is a direct selling company and it is very very expensive lah.

But the products sounds impressive....As the economy is not too good, I will stick with Kordel's. :) it works for me, so why bother paying more.

Plus it is highly recommended by my pharmacist friend.

Most people will take a multivitamin every day.. What brands do you take?

Is there any other products you take to maintain your health/beauty??

Please share lah... I also want to be healthy.. but dunno what to take. Share ya!

Brands innershine berry essence

taking pearl powder when body too heaty.uhmm,been taking white fungus too

i thought of trying kinohimitsu Japan collagen drink too,but dont know whether is it good..

babes here try that before?

Kinohimitsu Japan collagen drink

http://www.kinohimitsu.com/kinohimitsu_jpa..._drink_collagen

DSC06713n.jpg

i heard that excessive taken of vitamin c end up with kidney problem...is it true?

now i'm taking 1000mg vit c + calcium...but do not take it daily...

Best is to check with a dietitian, and not someone with personal interest to sell something. :)

Anyway, Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, and any excess is excreted out through your urine. But of course, this does not mean you are free to take as much as you want.

The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for Vitamin C for adult males is 90mg, and females 75mg.

And these change throughout various stages in our life.

Like I said, its best you check. :)

i heard that excessive taken of vitamin c end up with kidney problem...is it true?

now i'm taking 1000mg vit c + calcium...but do not take it daily...

I take vitamin C, multi-vitamins and EPO.

I don't take it as religiously as I should though... some days I forget to :wacko:

I was hoping I would see improvement in my skin but nothing so far... I have super dry skin :(

I don't take it as religiously as I should though... some days I forget to :wacko:

I was hoping I would see improvement in my skin but nothing so far... I have super dry skin :(

to overcome this problem,get urself a pill box

too much supplements 'may' lead to auto-intoxication, esp when one has never done any colon cleansing before, the symtomps is one can feel "heaty" when taking supplements, or swollen tonsils, that's another sign of 'heaty' caused dirty colon.

Hmmm....

Good idea... will definitely try that.

Thx!

aight no problem :) u can get those from guardian or watsons or just pratically any pharmacy

Hi,

Anybody tried Monavie Juice before? My friend from Brazil just told me about this acai fruits. I saw this in TV3 news too? View it from below link. :blink:

http://pharmacymalaysia.com/index.php?opti...t&Itemid=89

They even call it super juice in other forum. I'm thinking to give it a try but it's quite expensive. RM125/bottle ^_^ . Please let me know if you have any experience in this. :rolleyes:

Super dry skin? Do you take enough fluid everyday? I used to have very dry skin too, it is improved after I make myself drinking more water everyday.

HI Teff,

USANA products is origin from USA.

For its supplements, the price ranged from RM85-RM170 depends on what product for individual needs. I can get it for cost price, or if you buy it from someone else, they might charge you higher, depends on individual.

Skincare ranged from RM63-RM130 again, depends on the category :P

hey snowdrops.

im interested in getting the proflavanol and maybe essentials. does it have any side effects? what about when i stop consuming it? and how much would it be if i purchase from u? since u can get at cost price. Thanks!

do pm me.

i take multivitamin everyday. b4 taking multivitamin

i notice that my skin is very dry

after taking multivitamin for almost 3 months now i notice that

my skin is smoother and softer :D

i take multivitamin everyday. b4 taking multivitamin

i notice that my skin is very dry

after taking multivitamin for almost 3 months now i notice that

my skin is smoother and softer :D

Wow, you're so lucky to have seen results after taking only multivitamins :)

As for me, it took A LOT of supplements on a regular basis before started seeing great results. But hey, am not complaining hehehehe for as long as they show results, no matter how many/how much I take, I am more than thankful :)