Sign in to follow this  
chengcheng

Which Health Supplement Do you take every day?

Most people will take a multivitamin every day.. What brands do you take?

Is there any other products you take to maintain your health/beauty??

Please share lah... I also want to be healthy.. but dunno what to take. Share ya!

well, as for me i take vitamin C.

its Redoxon. the package is orange in colour plus it's orange taste..love it..

It contains Vitamin C + Zinc in it. It's tablet anyway.. has to be dissolved in water..

I've been taking this supplement for almost 3 months now..it works great..

make your skin fairer, smooth, and even skin..it also keeps your period balance..

flash out all toxic in your body too... perhaps you can try this out..

cheers~ :rolleyes:

Try Centrum..it's a multivitamin...just 1 a day....u can get it in most pharmacies.

Thanks Calistababe .. for the tip. Think I need a vitamin C badly. Seems to be coming down with a cold. <_<

So sad... vitamin c is good and i heard redoxon is the best. Thanks alot.

Thanks Teff... I shall take that too. Centrum? I have not heard of it before. Can we get that in Guardian?

Thanks in advance.

Nutrilite.

A good supplement melts in water very easily.

With body tempreature water, put one of your supplement in there. It should dissolve in less than 10mins. If not, that's not the correct supplement to take. those particles unmelted will get stuck somewhere in your organs. That's why people have stone, cyst, etc.. Especially the outter layer of the pill.

So beware of what you take.

Nutrilite.

A good supplement melts in water very easily.

With body tempreature water, put one of your supplement in there. It should dissolve in less than 10mins. If not, that's not the correct supplement to take. those particles unmelted will get stuck somewhere in your organs. That's why people have stone, cyst, etc.. Especially the outter layer of the pill.

So beware of what you take.

Wow this is good info. Thanks much Sparks.

But then again, it's relatively impossible to test vitamins that way before buying them.....we may end up spending/wasting a lot only to realize that the supplement isnt worth taking if it fails the home-test :(

of course you only can try it after you buy them. sorry. forgot to put that in. hehe.

Try Nutrilite - Double X.

Highly recommended by doctors, do note that you need to drink lots of water. We keep eating outside food, we need some good supplements gals.

:clapclap:

i take olivenol

highest antioxidant in the world. the box said 1 pill is like drinking 6 ounces of olive oil

Is Olivenol the new olive oil supplement in those green boxes? I think I've seen some of those in independent pharmacies. Not sure if Watsons/Guardian/Caring carry it. Do correct me if I'm wrong. :)

How much r they by the way? I've never actually bothered to look :)

Thanks

yes Teff, those are the ones. Im not sure if guardian has em, but u can try vitacare in midvalley.

Its 160+ for the capsules consists of 50, and i think 180+ for the liquid.

I am taking a multivitamin too. But taking Pharmaton.

Price is getting more more expensive but don't know where to get it cheap. Any suggestions?

:praisegod:

i am taking antioxidants EXO Agel. It taste very yummy too :P it has replace my chocolate consumption :P

I don't take vitmains, but I take Sunrider's concentrated whole foods, and drink Calli herbal cleansing beverage (which is Sharon Stone's favourite) everyday. :)

just go to google.com and search for " philosophy of regeneration ", you can find about how "the right foods" are doing good for our body.

i am taking blackmores evening primrose oil(epo) to balance out my hormones and biolife's zinc(for hair), drink a glass of milk follwed by cod liver oil.  

i'm now addicted to a japanese product... called lumine perfect health... its health beauty and diet 3in1.. it really works... my health improves... skin is more radiance and supple and i feel that my clothes r looser... am really happy now... used to suffer frm acne and constipation... now all these probs are history... i also enjoy a cup of honey lemon at least 3 times a week. helps in digestion...

I'm taking Vitamin E 500 (every alternate day)

Vitamin Buffered C, Executive B (daily) all from Blackmores

I didn't take Multi Vit as they normally contains Vit A (which something should avoid if u wanna plan for pregnancy)

My daily supplement = spirulina, vitamin ACE and fish oil :P

But then hor, the problem is i dun tink myself is living in a healthy lifestyle..So hor, dun reli tink dis supplement can help..lolx..

Currently taking Vitamin E, Vitamin C & Cod liver oil

A good antioxidant would be Seresis (Currently trying to promote this) :P

Retail price is RM139. Now selling @ RM120 :thumbup1:

I take GNC Mega Women Multivit, Elken Spirulina , Elken Vit C and Udo Omega 3,6,9 oil.

I felt myself already take alot supplements. But i saw some of u all take more than me. OMG...

Not too much artificial intakes...go for natural ways.

wow!..seem most of you take supplement in tablet an capsule form...

hehe~..personally do not like to take those capsule, i'll prefer those nutrition beverages which its ingredients are herbal,fruit and plant.

any one of you heard of E-Excel's products???

i been consumed its nutrifresh, triflora and refresh...seriously,i can see the result after 1month of consuming.. .i go to ladies more often and my skin complexion getting better....

btw, do u all aware that vitamins may increase rish of death? especially Vitamin A , E and beta-carotene...

u can google the information..

http://www.freewebs.com/eexcelmy/vitamins.html

http://peterting.multiply.com/journal/item/19

It's free because I am just like you. I'm not a personal trainer, or a nutritionist, or a doctor, or a fitness celebrity. I'm just a regular guy who's been into diet and exercise since 1999 and wants free truthful information about the things I'm interested in.That's why you're here, isn't it?Because you're interested in weight loss. Because you want to lose weight without handing over "3 easy payments of $19.95." Because you don't enjoy being sent from page to page of a web site only to end up at a paragraph telling you to "get your credit card ready" so you can "learn all of this and MORE in my weight loss book!" Because being constantly bombarded by hundreds of gimmicky fad diets and commercial weight loss plans gives you a headache. Yeah, I figured so. I feel exactly the same way. That's why The Lose Weight Diet is free.

http://www.yeastinfectionadvice.com

Edited by kristi491