Sign in to follow this  
ivanhoo23

How to resize pic for Avatar?

Help needed...

I tried to resize my pictures many times to 100 x 100 pixel, but unable to get the minimum size that i need (20kb) to upload as Avatar. Is there any particular way to resize the pic to get less than 20kb? use wat software?

Have you tried saving it as another format? Eg. jpg or gif. Sometimes different formats can produce different file sizes for the same picture.

If the above doesn't work, try reducing the quality of the picture. The software you use should have the option.

If all doesn't work, you could try uploading the file to a picture hosting site and then putting the link as the avatar. Should get past the 20kb size limit though the dimensions will still be limited to 100x100.

help!! how do u upload ur picture? under the edit avatar? or what? for example like GD's nick below got picture rite? how to put that picture? and some certain myb babe got their nick then below got their picture how to upload? please help!! =)

help!! how do u upload ur picture? under the edit avatar? or what? for example like GD's nick below got picture rite? how to put that picture? and some certain myb babe got their nick then below got their picture how to upload? please help!! =)

Click My Controls at the top right of the forum. Then Edit Avatar Settings

thank you =)