Sign in to follow this  
Teff

Amino Collagen Precious by Meiji

Is this product available in Malaysia? If yes, where to purchase it and how much does it cost? To babes who have tried this, would appreciate your reviews pls..thanks!! :)

me too.. i'm consuming this for one month already, can "feel" that my skin become a little smother :D

i bought it online from Lelong, last week i've been to Singapore Watson, they are selling at $58, for both refill pack(for 28 days + extra 2 days-14g) & normal pack.

there's a new shop in OneU GF selling all kinda Japanese foods, u can find this Meiji Amino on their rack too, they sell at RM168.

Anyhow, i bought at Lelong only RM118 + RM6 shipping. but now i think the seller increase price ady to RM128, anyhow, still cheap if compare to local offline store.

any age oso can drink ma?.....my sis jus 19 yera old..can drink ma?

i think no need gua... since our body still able to generate enough of collagen... i start to take this because i'm over 25, start aging already... :(

for me this one really help, after 1 month, can notice the improvement. :)

wau...means i have to start very soon..i 24 this year...maybe should start drink...cos i see on web say tat it can reduce dark circle (hope can recover from pandahood)....plan to ask my sis buy when she go hong kong for her fren wedding..hehehe...if not goin to get it from my fren (he is a tour guide..alwaz go bring tour to hokkaido,japan)..mus start asking oledi...haha

u can check out the thread at beauty classified....samantha selling it.....

Samantha is who? Yamitenshi? I am very young only but interested in keeping my skin looking better :P

Edited by `cherish

anyone interested to buy can PM me :)

amino collagen precious is better than the previous amino collagen powder?

Edited by yin

Samantha is who? Yamitenshi? I am very young only but interested in keeping my skin looking better :P

yup...yamitenshi....she selling the normal meiji amino....

ya would like to know the ingredients? no side effect?

Edited by dorlisa

Is this product available in Malaysia? If yes, where to purchase it and how much does it cost? To babes who have tried this, would appreciate your reviews pls..thanks!! :)

ya would like to know the ingredients? no side effect?

It's mainly made of fish and shellfish. The only side effects is younger looking skin hehehe.

But I am allergic to shellfish so I will get rashes when I eat it.

Meiji Amino Collagen is very good , i am taking this collagen for 6 month . My skin look younger ,smooth ,whitening, my bust also look firming. Before i bought from Hong Kong. But now i bought from www.japanbeautyhouse.com .They are selling RM125 and free shipping. They also sell Fancl ,DHC ,Sana and all the product from Japan.

the websites is in chinese....cant read, oni can see the product picture oni... :P

Hi,

I have two Meiji Amino (refill pack) to let go. RM120 per pack + RM5 postage.

RM240 for 2 packs, with free delivery.

If interested please email me at dsfy76@yahoo.co.uk

[quote name='SweetOrange' timestamp='1259512738' post='576021']
Hi, should i take the collagen in the morning or at nite (before go to bed)? Anyone heard of Lotte Collagen? Is it good? I dont know which 1 should i buy either Meiji or Lotte?
[/quote]

Hi, im tinking to try the lotte collagen too..heard was good....hehe...wonder whr can get it in Malaysia....