Sign in to follow this  
lin2_si

I've really lost weight with Nu Skin slimming program.

Hey girls, just wanted to share the good news..after trying Nu Skin weight management program for 2 weeks, i've actually lost 1.5kgs..It amazes me as it is very easy to follow their programme, we just have to take supplements before meals. N it's 100% no side effects, made from natural ingredients..my very good fren who just completed the 3 months program succesfully transformed herself, looking so slim and healthy now! n the best part is her self confidence came back..

Since it has proven to work, i just thought it would be great to share with those of u who wants to lose weight ;)

Hey, the whole plan costs RM 4,800 but it comes with 4 types of supplements (control carbo craving& control stress, carbo+fat blocker, muscle building, multivitamins), meal replacement (choc or vanilla) and anti-cellulite cream (it's very effective)..

What i like about the program is that u lose weight the healthy way (reducing fat % and increasing muscle %)..and proper measurement is taken every month so u can notcei the difference. Besides that it tones up ur body..

today i've finally had the confidence to wear the skirt which i couldnt fit..

If u guys are interested, I can personally explain it to u on how the whole program works..reli wish to help those who reli wants to lose weight, but in the right and healthy way ;)

Wow.. Kinda expensive.. :blink: Currently studying still haha.. Money still need to get from parents one. Can't afford haiz.. Have to wait when I work that time only can use ler. <_<

Wow.. Kinda expensive.. :blink: Currently studying still haha.. Money still need to get from parents one. Can't afford haiz.. Have to wait when I work that time only can use ler. <_<

where are ya studying now? yea i know it's quite costly, but after i explain to u, u wont feel it's expensive dy.. actually u can earn money through this..quite hard to explain to u through here hehe

Haha never mind its ok.. If I really want i also will try it later. But the programme really is very expensive to me. For me >RM500 is consider very very very very expensive ler. Haha.. >_<

Haha never mind its ok.. If I really want i also will try it later. But the programme really is very expensive to me. For me >RM500 is consider very very very very expensive ler. Haha.. >_<

hehe yeah i know it's expensive but a lot of ppl just see it as a one off investment n for long term coz they're so tired of trying to lose weight n the worse thing is they gain back the weight easily..

one of my colleague just said i lost weight, i was quite surprised bcoz i've been eating reli a lot this week, esp yesterday when i almost finished 1/2 dozen of egg tarts hehe guess my metabolism rate has improved ;)

Anyway, here are some testimonials of the ppl who have tried TRA in Singapore:

http://www.nuskin.com/ns/sg/tra/tra_testimonial.htm

If any of u wants to know further details like:

1) how does TRA work

2) the logic behind how can we lose weight for long term by jusy taking 3 months

This program will only be launched in Malaysia beg next year, but if any of u are interested in trying out the program instantly, feeL free to ask me, i'll personally explain all the details n soon enough, u'll be one happy person =)

Hi lin2_si, wud like to know more about the weight lose program that u mention. mind sharing?

Hey there! This program is one of the easiest to follow..it's a 3 months program where u just have to take supplements before ur meals (guaranteed no side effects,made from plant extracts). The benefit of this program compared to others is that it has a long term effect (no regain in weight) as it emphasizes in reducing the fats in ur body in increasing your muscle (to enable u to burn more). N main thing is that u lose weight healthily (not by skipping any meals). What i love most bout this program is that i dun have to sacrifice my meals at all (i'm a big time food lover) Why I say it's long term bcoz it corrects ur metabolism rate. Losing weight is one thing, but maintaining it is the hardest of all..I have tried this for one month, n i can frankly tell u that it works..

anyway i've dropped u a personal mail with my number. Do call me if ur interested to try out or want to know more in detail. This is a one-off program where it can bring u a sustainable benefit, so why not just try it out if u reli want to lose weight healthily?

Hey guys! I'm updating my diary regarding my 3 months NuSkin weight loss program.

Yesterday marks my one month trying the product and my measurement was taken...N to my surprise...

I lost 5 cm off my waist, 2 cm off my arms, 4 cm off my thighs in just one month..

N the best part is my fat % dropped from 24% to 21%!!! N my muscle % increased from 28% to 30.2%, which means i'm burning my food faster ;)

This program is reli effective guys..i'm not lying hehe

do u mind to post up ur photo , b4 n after the programme?

ya... that is easier to visualise than all the numbers :)

ya... that is easier to visualise than all the numbers :)

I hope all of u all understand that i don't actually prefer to upload my pic here. I know it's hard to believe by just looking at words, that is why for those who are really really interested to lose weight, I will personally explain it to you from A-Z, n all the testimonials of those who have successfully lost weight. If this programme is not good/effective, i wouldn't even bother recommending it.

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillsprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Edited by Emma3443

Very interesting info!It will be a great knowledge to us and thank you so much for sharing this valuable information with us. Can you explain how much cost you beared? And also the time required for this?