Sign in to follow this  
FamousLady

Is Dermalogica worth it?

I meet up with and old friend of mine. Her skin looks great!!! I asked her what she had done for her skin. She says that she works in dermalogica company and she do facial treamtment at the dermalogica salon and is using the product...and she said will help me to purchase some cheaper....well, i dont know should i try or not...or i finished up my current cleanser and moisturiser first huh?

no harm trying. can always finish up ur current product first then slowly introduce the new product into ur regimen. i've tried their product before. u dun really see instant result but i still like using them because of the texture. u really hv to try their essential cleansing solution (if ur skin is suitable). i still feel it's the best cleanser i had so far.

I used Dermalogica for 1 year ++. It improved my skin, but not enough in the way i hoped. But i find that after using Dermalogica, I could not go back to using fragranced and colored skincare products because they just put me off!

A few people I know had great skin after using Dermalogica. One of them improved so much that i could not even recognize her ( used to have super oily, pimply skin and one of her cheeks had a big patch of brown pigment ).

I know a lot of people who use Dermalogica, but in generally, it does improve the skin, though i can't say it works for everyone....coz it din work that well for me.

I'm a Dermalogica user myself and already using this brand for almost 3 years. My facial sessions are also from Dermalogica. Overall, it helped me maintained my skin condition. 1 important thing is u need to know your skin well, like how it reacts to whether or season change then understand the product so that you'll know what suits you at different times. Dermalogica is quite mild (which is why I liked it), so results take longer time to achieve or some people say slow. If are those who expects results overnight then this may not be your preference. For me, it may be slow but it definately improved my skin condition and hence easier to maintain.

i started my dermalogica regimen for half a year and i really helps my skin from having breakouts and blackhead.

i would say it is the best skincare i used so far

dermalogica is famous enuf to clear breakouts but it wont suit all types of skins.. i think you should go for a free consultation at any dermalogica outlets and ask for some free samples first =)

I've used Dermalogica for 5 years and I can say that yes, their products did improved my skin so much so till my friends and relatives all noticed it :D My skin used to be pimply but now I seldom get breakouts anymore! So if you really want to try it, then like what the other babes said, consult their consultants and if possible get samples from them to try out first before buying their products :D

Hi, i'm very interested in Dermalogica products. I have sensitive skin and have oily skin :( . Do you guys know where is the nearest dermalogica counter? And do they have facial treatment as well like clarins? I really wanna try to facial first..And if you guys know bout the price, please share..

Thank's for your help girls..

Hi, i'm very interested in Dermalogica products. I have sensitive skin and have oily skin :( . Do you guys know where is the nearest dermalogica counter? And do they have facial treatment as well like clarins? I really wanna try to facial first..And if you guys know bout the price, please share..

Thank's for your help girls..

Dermalogica products are widely sold in Leonard Drake and Leonard Drake is available in most the shopping malls in Klang Valley, you name it: 1 Utama, MidValley, KLCC, IOI Mall, Sunway Pyramid. By the way, where do you live? Leonard Drake do offer facial treatments using Derma products. Facial price varies. The normal purifying facial that I usually got is around RM88 and the treatments ones starts from RM138 and above..

i been using dermalogica since september last year. i purchased both their products & facial.

i spend almost RM 3000 on it.

currently the facial i purchase are; soothing aroma facial- RM 144( if i remember correctly), skin brightening facial- RM 200.

u can sign up their facial packages which is more worth it take for example: purchase 3 facial session and free 1 facial session.

i strongly recommended dermalogica, but the price is slightly expensive.

i can show u my face before & after i use dermalogica products. for me its like a miracle and i never thought my face will be clear again.

:)

Dermalogica products are widely sold in Leonard Drake and Leonard Drake is available in most the shopping malls in Klang Valley, you name it: 1 Utama, MidValley, KLCC, IOI Mall, Sunway Pyramid. By the way, where do you live? Leonard Drake do offer facial treatments using Derma products. Facial price varies. The normal purifying facial that I usually got is around RM88 and the treatments ones starts from RM138 and above..

I live at Cheras, and my office is in front of KLCC, which floor is Leonard Drake in KLCC? i never heard before...I saw dermalogica counter at Metro Jaya The Curve, do they offer facial treatment there? Are there any price differences between Leonard Drake and Dermalogica counter? thank's.

I live at Cheras, and my office is in front of KLCC, which floor is Leonard Drake in KLCC? i never heard before...I saw dermalogica counter at Metro Jaya The Curve, do they offer facial treatment there? Are there any price differences between Leonard Drake and Dermalogica counter? thank's.

In KLCC it is near Watson side... I'm not too sure if it is at the same floor as Watson or 1 floor above. Ya, lately I have seen Derma counters at Metrojaya but I don't know if the offer facials. As for products, it should be a standard price all across. Leonard Drake is one of the biggest Dermalogica treatment salon.

In KLCC it is near Watson side... I'm not too sure if it is at the same floor as Watson or 1 floor above. Ya, lately I have seen Derma counters at Metrojaya but I don't know if the offer facials. As for products, it should be a standard price all across. Leonard Drake is one of the biggest Dermalogica treatment salon.

Thank's a lot!! i will check it out soon...

i asked my fren who works in dermalogica....KLCC for dermalogica is at the 4th floor...the top floor...she asked me why i asked....my friend wana sell her dermalogica product that she bought extras...i didnt remember wat was da product name...she want to sell it 30% off.

what product she has, my producst going to finish soon. if i can get cheaper then i no need to go LD as u know LD only give 5 % off.

what product she has, my producst going to finish soon. if i can get cheaper then i no need to go LD as u know LD only give 5 % off.

i just called her up, she got special cleansing gel 500ml and hydrating mask...i duno the price

I just went to Leonard Drake for checking out the treatment and i made an appointment to make a consultation first (free of charge!!). In my opinion on my first impression, they really professional, and i really hope that dermalogica will help my skin problem..i'm sooo desperate with my skin problem....

Thank's for the info girls...

i think now dermalogica is having a "face mapping" event..(got it from female magazine)

it cost rm38 plus free samples to start with...

anyone try that already?

I just went shopping at metrojaya...there has the dermalogica pod. bought the multivitamin power recovery masque & gentle soothing booster for RM 386+. never try the multivitamin power recovery masque before, will try tonight and see the results. :D

Does Dermalogica have any effective products/treatments to reduce sunken acne scars?

sunken acne scars....only treatment can help scars...but it cost RM 500 per treatment but there is also a package for it. it uses Light heat energy to penetrate the skin collagen and to regenerate ur collagen..

I have used their skincare kit for oily and combination skin and unfortunately doesnt suit me. :( Sad Sad...somemore its too expensive but it comes with big bottle so u just have to be broke for a while. lol..the good thing about dermalogica is i do not experience any skin irritants coz i have sensitive skin. :)