Sign in to follow this  
waterlily777

DARPHIN,DECLEOR, and PAYOT

Not sure where you can find darphin or decleor but the salon that I usually went to use Payot products which I assume they sell them as well

Hello there........i didnt find any topic on this.

where can i get these product. in KL area. Bangsar,bukit kiara, one utama, taman tun? PJ?

hope someone can help me. thanx

U can get Decleor at all Shins outlets. I am using their sebum reducing oil fluid (can't remember the name, RM99). It is good in reducing ur oil secretion, the moment u apply, there's no oilyness. The SA told me it works like the Cellnique Sebum Pro Gel (the one use to remove blackheads).

QUOTE (love^hurts @ May 21 2008, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not sure where you can find darphin or decleor but the salon that I usually went to use Payot products which I assume they sell them as well

Mind to tell which salon u visit? U go there for facial? Where is it located and how is the price like?
Sorry lotsa question tongue.gif
Thanks..

Shins dont sell Decleor, they sell Declare...

There is a saloon in Subang Parade that sells Decleor...and their main branch is in Mont Kiara...

Darphin you can get in one of the saloon in USJ10...there is one saloon there selling Payot as well...

Is Darphin and Payot as good as Decleor?

Decleor is not made by Shesiedo..Decleor is a very reputable and establish brand in French and their main ingredient is essential oil...They are the oldest brand that started to use essential oil...

Darphin have the same concept as well...from French and formulated with essential oil...

QUOTE (Joelle~* @ Jun 3 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mind to tell which salon u visit? U go there for facial? Where is it located and how is the price like?
Sorry lotsa question tongue.gif
Thanks..

I went to Coca Beauty paradise at Berjaya Times Square and yes for facial smile.gif The price is quite cheap IMO, RM50 for normal facial and more expensive for those treatment facials.

QUOTE (GoldenGhost @ Jun 4 2009, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shins dont sell Decleor, they sell Declare...

There is a saloon in Subang Parade that sells Decleor...and their main branch is in Mont Kiara...

Darphin you can get in one of the saloon in USJ10...there is one saloon there selling Payot as well...

Is Darphin and Payot as good as Decleor?

May i know which saloon at subang parade or damansara utama that using decleor products?please provide me the saloon address or contact number if you do have it..thanks a lot! smile.gif

QUOTE (tracyweily @ Jun 21 2009, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i know one of the decleor beauty salon is located at Damansara utama. may be u can give a visit there...

May i have the address or contact number of that saloon?TQ!

Dear Waterlily,

You may visit the following salons for proper consultations:

Decleor - subang parade 1st floor Isbelle, Plaza Damas Charnel P-1-17, the curve lot 224 asian courtyard (near lasik), TTDI Women's institute centre or

Payot - Magic Beauty - 1st flr & 9th Flr Amcorp Mall

On Subang Parade Isbelle, if you tried their first trial facial, it will give you a very good result reason being they do not use full range of Decleor products during the facial. They use lots of Cellnique products, thus the result is quite impressive. However, Decleor does not give a very fast but more for long term result, and may not be suitable for sensitive skin...

Also, the staff are quite persuasive...always ask you to sign for a more expensive facial as the normal one does not include of ampure...even RM188 package does not include neck....worst is you pay for so expensive and they do not use full range of Decleor!!!

I stopped using it perhaps my skin cant tolerate with essential oil anymore and their Expression De-Large (anti-aging cream) is not recommended....

QUOTE (GoldenGhost @ Jul 6 2009, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On Subang Parade Isbelle, if you tried their first trial facial, it will give you a very good result reason being they do not use full range of Decleor products during the facial. They use lots of Cellnique products, thus the result is quite impressive. However, Decleor does not give a very fast but more for long term result, and may not be suitable for sensitive skin...

Also, the staff are quite persuasive...always ask you to sign for a more expensive facial as the normal one does not include of ampure...even RM188 package does not include neck....worst is you pay for so expensive and they do not use full range of Decleor!!!

I stopped using it perhaps my skin cant tolerate with essential oil anymore and their Expression De-Large (anti-aging cream) is not recommended....

thanks for your information.one thing i dun like about beauty saloon is their 'persuasive' character as you said. They will only show u smiling face when you have buy their products or sign for the facial course.

wat's wrong with the essential oil when u using it? i thought it is their star product.

i also wondering that when we going for facial,will they really using the full range of the product?mayb not..because they wan to save cost since they had given a lot of discount when u sign for facial treatment package. Those expensive products like ampoulse & serum mayb substitute by other cheaper range products.

QUOTE (Joanlms @ Jul 6 2009, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks for your information.one thing i dun like about beauty saloon is their 'persuasive' character as you said. They will only show u smiling face when you have buy their products or sign for the facial course.

wat's wrong with the essential oil when u using it? i thought it is their star product.

i also wondering that when we going for facial,will they really using the full range of the product?mayb not..because they wan to save cost since they had given a lot of discount when u sign for facial treatment package. Those expensive products like ampoulse & serum mayb substitute by other cheaper range products.

Not all saloons are mixing with few different brands...Some saloons solely use a certain brand only...

Decleor is good and very popular in western countries...essential oil is in all their products from cleanser to night balm....essential oil is not suitable for some sensitve skin ... quite sticky if you use their cream and night balm...

[quote name='GoldenGhost' date='07 July 2009 - 09:14 AM' timestamp='1246929275' post='563039']
<!--quoteo(post=563022:date=Jul 6 2009, 10:41 PM:name=Joanlms)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Joanlms @ Jul 6 2009, 10:41 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=563022"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->thanks for your information.one thing i dun like about beauty saloon is their 'persuasive' character as you said. They will only show u smiling face when you have buy their products or sign for the facial course.

i also wondering that when we going for facial,will they really using the full range of the product?mayb not..because they wan to save cost since they had given a lot of discount when u sign for facial treatment package. Those expensive products like ampoulse & serum mayb substitute by other cheaper range products.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Not all saloons are mixing with few different brands...Some saloons solely use a certain brand only...

Decleor is good and very popular in western countries...essential oil is in all their products from cleanser to night balm....essential oil is not suitable for some sensitve skin ... quite sticky if you use their cream and night balm...
[/quote]

GOOD NEWS!! Decleor opened its 1st flagship in Mid Valley 2nd floor, S009. You can enjoy a full and complete Decleor facial started with 10 mins back massage which you can't find else where, and follow Paris protocol. Of course they use the full range of Decleor products.

GoldenGhost and Joanlms, you should find out the star products 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oils and Cream - Aroma Duo Concept. They have a very popular Rose Aromassence which is very very good for sensitive skin. It calm and soothe the sensitive skin. The range is Harmonie range. A lot of people finds it very well. As Decleor is under Sheseido group now, their products are so wonderful and efficient. The new aroma night cream gives immediate repair and glowing on the next morning; also try out the new sunblock, it is wonderful!! Texture and smell is dammed wonderful!!

A lot of people who have been using Decleor for 2-5 years can really benefit from the products, those inner glow and radiant effects are obvious, it shows your skin is very healthy, those quick fix cosmeseutical products can't compete.

Check it out at Mid Valley Megamall!!

[quote name='GoldenGhost' date='07 July 2009 - 09:14 AM' timestamp='1246929275' post='563039']
<!--quoteo(post=563022:date=Jul 6 2009, 10:41 PM:name=Joanlms)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Joanlms @ Jul 6 2009, 10:41 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=563022"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->thanks for your information.one thing i dun like about beauty saloon is their 'persuasive' character as you said. They will only show u smiling face when you have buy their products or sign for the facial course.

i also wondering that when we going for facial,will they really using the full range of the product?mayb not..because they wan to save cost since they had given a lot of discount when u sign for facial treatment package. Those expensive products like ampoulse & serum mayb substitute by other cheaper range products.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[/quote]

BTW, you must know the right way of using essential oil and the night balm. It is pure essenatil oil extracted from plants, leaves or roots. It is not OIL, it is the essential serum from those natural plants, that's why it is 100% Pure, 100% Natural which you can find out from the scent, very natural and not artificial like other blended lower price essential oil. It penetrates so well to you deeper skin, if you use tissue paper you will not see any oil on the paper to prove how Pure it is. Just need to use three drops. As for the balom, it mixed with beewax, you have to use a little bit and warm up on your palm. In fact, it is not stickly if you use correctly. I am combination skin, but I love so much for Rose and Neroli Aromessence. Not stickly at all for me, instead penetrate very well and absorb well; furthermore, it makes me so refresh before going to work. You may check it out at the Mid Valley Flagship, the consultants will advise you the right products. ^_^