Sign in to follow this  
soniachl

Tinted Moisturiser

Hi...any recommendation for good tinted moisturiser? I have combination, large pores and dehyrated skin...i'm look for a flawess tinted moisturiser which can make my skin look moisture and non-oily all the time....

Try You Rebel by BeneFit...it is an excellent tinted moisturiser, good for camouflaging blemishes and isnt oily.

hello, if your interested in purchasing the laura mercier tinted moisturiser, Pm me. going for half price fofr 85% of content. well of course you have to tell me your shade of skin.

cheers (only letting go because its too dark for me)

well, Stila tinted moisturizer is not bad- good for covering uneven skin tone and oso large pores. best of all, it's not that oily.

P/s: If you are really interested better purchase now in Isetan or Metrojaya (they are having promo now). Better buy it now, because by June, price for Stila's products will increase. 8)

well, Stila tinted moisturizer is not bad- good for covering uneven skin tone and oso large pores. best of all, it's not that oily.

P/s: If you are really interested better purchase now in Isetan or Metrojaya (they are having promo now). Better buy it now, because by June, price for Stila's products will increase. 8)

Yap absolutely agree wif that. Im been using it & its really great! It makes you look natural, not like those faky stuff, as if layers of powder is on ur face. >.< Moreover, it brighten up ur face, so say bye bye to uneven skin tone. :thumbup1: The exact price i cant recall now, but i think is RM 100 ++, not expensive yet last for quite a long period. Hmmm depends on how often u use it of course. Anyway, it's really worth trying ~

yeah Stila tinted moisturizer is about RM115, quite affordable.

Plus it got SPF 15 so no need to use sun-screen, unless you need more sun-screen, better put a layer of your own sun-screen before putting on the moisturizer.

Yeah.. it even out your complexion and it's not sticky nor oily. It also makes your skin looks natural.

Hehe... :D

Don't shoot me for this - but really you can try just mixing a bit of foundation and moisturiser to get the same effect. I do it and it works just as well as any tinted moisturiser. Because it is the same thing technically.

which stila tinted moisturizer dat u r recommanded?bcoz d r 3 types,sheer color tinted moisturizer spf 30 n another spf15 and illuminating tinted moisturizer spf 15?

i'm kinda interested with stila tinted mosturizer BUT I'm wondering whether it will clog pores???And i'm afraid it will make my face to hav more blackheads ...

according to the SA, it would not clog the pores at minimize the pores so that it would not be visible. Currently, I'm using the Sheer colour Tinted Moisturizer spf 15. The illuminating tinted moisturizer is kinda oily and the glow that it brings might also brings the effect of "oily-ness". If your face is not the oily type maybe you can try to go for that?

:)

Edited by heluvunot