Sign in to follow this  
june_c21

Way to Slim Down

Just to share my way to slim to all.......

i weight 62kg when before (25/4/08) and after that i started to take Duromine and Xenical together it helps me lose 8kg until today (15/5/08).

For me, currently i stop eating Xenical and continue with Duromine only.

To those that want to eat Duromine - It helps you not to feel hunger and craving for food at all) and burn fats in your bodySo you can take light food since u are not hungry.

As for Xenical - If you decided to eat a heavy meal with fried/oily stuffs, do take Xenical as it will make u go loo and throw all the fats out.

The reason i stop eating Xenical because by eating Duromine itself, i don't feel hunger and i just take light food and steam foods only. If i include Xenical, it doesn't make different, i won't go to loo at all because there is not oily food in my stomach .

My target weight is 45kg so hopefully by end of June / July i manage to achieve that. :)

Hey hey... Wats the price of Duromine and Xenical? Does is makes you look slimmer rather than only making you lighter? Where did you buy them from?

Those are appetite suppresants and can cause a lot of damage to your liver and kidneys in the long run. The fact that consuming both xenical and duromine at the same time is appalling. Dont go overboard with suppressants. It has tonnes of side effects. Your doctor may not be telling you everything there is to know about appetite suppressants. I suggest that you read more on these 2 products before taking it for long term.

Hey hey... Wats the price of Duromine and Xenical? Does is makes you look slimmer rather than only making you lighter? Where did you buy them from?

Duromine one for RM2.30 and Xenical is Rm3 per pill. It actually make u slimmer not light. i get it from doctor it seld

Those are appetite suppresants and can cause a lot of damage to your liver and kidneys in the long run. The fact that consuming both xenical and duromine at the same time is appalling. Dont go overboard with suppressants. It has tonnes of side effects. Your doctor may not be telling you everything there is to know about appetite suppressants. I suggest that you read more on these 2 products before taking it for long term.

Yeah, this is not for long term. Doc did told me that. Take until u reach your maximum weight that you desire and after that stop it . then u have to watch out your weight and food intake.

but for those that want a quick weight lose , may be can try this out but just short term

I can't say if Xenical worked for me but the side effects certainly do not make up for it. The way I did it was that I didn't take it for every meal, but only if I took really "bad" food. Let me tell you that the worst 'effect' you will ever get is from KFC (and i usually only take 1 piece), it's worse than pizza!

TMI and grossness after this so if you don't wanna be grossed out, do exit :)

When I take Xenical I need to make sure to put on sanitary pad or pantyliner. You know why? If you pass gas - believe me you cannot hold it in, then you will fart .. oil. And the oil does not come out of ANYTHING. It seeps through your clothing in SECONDS. Even if I wore a pantyliner or pad, I need to rush to the loo immediately to take it out and change. You will definitely wreck a couple of pants the first few times you try it out. Once you go to the loo, all the oil will come out.

One tip. It's worse if you eat something with little oil because it still has to come out, but it'll seep out through the day compared to mostly coming out at one go.

Yeah TMI but definitely stay away from Xenical if you can because you have to essentially schedule your life around whether you will embarrass yourself by soiling your pants or not.

i took Xenical for almost a month but i didn't experience what prettikat is having. I didin't pass out gas or oil. i guess may be because i am taking steam food most of the time and sometimes fruits only. But believe me duromine helps a lot. I can lost weight very fast by taking that....

the maximum you can go with duramine is 3 months. after 3 months you have to stop. same goes to all kind of appetite supressor. duromine is not suitable for everyone. the side effects is you will be very restless, grumphy and bad mood. some ppl will experience insomia.. it basically make you lose your appetite and fasten your metabolisme (that is why u feel restless). some ppl have no such side effect so it depending on individuals.

xenical i heard is not so bad, will jus absorb 30% of the oil that you consume, but that is basically for maintening your weight. your old fats in yr body remains....

anyways, eating medication is not good for your body especially your liver.... so if can, just do more exercise.. and eat healthy..

I don't think you can get Duromine without a doctor's prescription. Have to go to a clinic. That also not all doctors will prescribe for anyone simply for losing weight. I tried with my doctor. Only when I insisted, then he prescribed a one week supply for me. once you take Duromine, you will feel very very very thirsty and all you want is water, water, water........

My sister took Xenical before and it's true that after taking that, one will fart oil..... no warning at all... it will just come out......

Xenical is only effective when you eat very oily food and prettikat is right - you have to use a sanitary pad to avoid embarrassment. I used to purchase it from a pharmacy in Ampang without prescription. But it doesn't work for me as I do not take oily food often. Nevertheless, I still put on weight.. v_v

When i want to slim down , i will take bread for breakfast, bihun everyday for lunch, porridge for dinner continuous for 2weeks, my thigh will get very much smaller , and will easily drop 2 kg also..but very hard and tough for me,huhuuuu because i like meat and rice a lot :lol:

constantin, did that really work? i wonder.

I would recommend against using Duromine for weight loss if you're only mildly overweight. It's normally only medically indicated for people who are obese and who are at an increased risk from medical problems as a result. Duromine is an amphetamine, and has some side effects associated with it. That's why some doctors won't prescribe it for ladies who just want to look better. No offence intended to anyone here.

I know an effective drug named Reductil. Its quite pricy but its really effective. I got to know it when a doctor and a nurse is taking the meds and lost lots of weight. It suppresses appetite and burn fat. Don't really know what is the price. Cos i dont take it. And i think it has to be prescribe by Dr, cos its for obese ppl.

Edited by ck'sGURL

Just to share my way to slim to all.......

i weight 62kg when before (25/4/08) and after that i started to take Duromine and Xenical together it helps me lose 8kg until today (15/5/08).

For me, currently i stop eating Xenical and continue with Duromine only.

To those that want to eat Duromine - It helps you not to feel hunger and craving for food at all) and burn fats in your bodySo you can take light food since u are not hungry.

As for Xenical - If you decided to eat a heavy meal with fried/oily stuffs, do take Xenical as it will make u go loo and throw all the fats out.

The reason i stop eating Xenical because by eating Duromine itself, i don't feel hunger and i just take light food and steam foods only. If i include Xenical, it doesn't make different, i won't go to loo at all because there is not oily food in my stomach .

My target weight is 45kg so hopefully by end of June / July i manage to achieve that. :)

hey......thas dangerous....ones you stop both Xenical n Duromine....your weight will be bounce back double...

just a advice to u...

i am currently taking senokot every other day and i cut my daily food intake. some more i drink a lot of water and green tea as well. so far so good.. nothing drastic but within 2 weeks can feel pants or jeans is not so tight anymore.

usually i will eat light breakfast, then half portion of lunch and little dinner. sometimes skip dinner also.. eat fruits more is good also..

in my opinion,i believe nothing can beats exercis(get a personal trainer to help u out)&healthy diet(a good nutritionist is a must ) :)

any1 noe whre i can purchase de duromine without doc approv.? last time i can get frm co. doc... but now cant ady as i no longer working there :)

we only do AUTHENTIC original boxed Duromine. We also provide you with advise that you can get better then from doctors. As we has been into duromine research for more then 7 Years. Doctors simply prescribe and sell. WE GUARANTEED YOUR WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMME!contact us at this number 0132934075