Sign in to follow this  
anonymousmich

FOTD [MAY 2008]

hey babes! don't mind me starting for this month? hehe....

This is my FOTD using fake eyelashes, but i dont think i did a good job at it today. haiz....... feel free to give ur suggestions or comments to me, thank you.

With flash

dsc01249jq4.th.jpg

Without flash

dsc01264wz2.th.jpg

dsc01253ak8.th.jpg

dsc01254jt1.th.jpg

Face:

Dior Whitening Compact Foundation

Shu Uemura Concealer

Cheek:

Shu Uemura glow on blusher in pink

(I use it on both my cheek n a bit on my nose n forehead to give a little sunburn look)

Lips:

Clinique Nude Glow Moisture Sheer Lip Stick

Clinique Air Kiss Lip Gloss

Eyes:

Skin Food purple eye mousse (as base)

Kate Line Spicy in pink (on crease)

Kate Line Spicy in white (for highlightening the brow bone)

Maybeline e/s in blue

Kate Dollish Lash Mascara

SaSa Fake Eye Lashes

the falsies too much to the left alrd, so look not natural when near.. but if u c from far, cant c different also la..

i think putting some black eye liner will cover it. anyway, it's a nice falsies, make ur eyes so smokey~

I like your makeup ;D it was very natural hun.

Heres myn:

l_2599bd78939a321b368720ac886ecb53.png

flash makes my face appear lighter than my body /: -sigh-

andd my eyes look baggy but okaay d:

i used: gold eyeliner / black eyeliner.

foundation / concealer. and lip gloss.

sorry im a bit lazy to explain the brand names and details D:

so if yu wanna know just message mee.

the falsies too much to the left alrd, so look not natural when near.. but if u c from far, cant c different also la..

i think putting some black eye liner will cover it. anyway, it's a nice falsies, make ur eyes so smokey~

Actually the falsies is too long for her eye shape (i mean the lenght of the base), gotta trim a bit, if not will make eyes looks droppy...

Haven been wearing full face make up le, cause my skin in a bad shape. RAWR...and also because i'm lazy...

haha

My skin has been in a bad shape lately, so forgive me for the bump next to my NOSE...rawr..

I feel ugly!

Items used;

EYeshadows n blusher from Dress camp palette

100 degrees pearlizer

enchantress lipglass

Blacktrack f/l

Engraved ppt

Studio fix fluid

Prep plus prime

Mystery powder...

all items from MAC

dresscamp2-1.jpg

dresscamponeeye-1.jpg

this will be my last post in the fotd for a long long time to come. No mood for make up because of my skin.

My darn skin has become darn senstive after using the ST IVES CLEANSING WIPES.

I SWEAR TO BAN ALL PRODUCTS FROM ST IVES. MY SKIN WASN'T THIS SENSITIVE LAST TIME. ROAR

Edited by geeko

geeko, lookin hot and very nice falsies!

kawaii, i love the gold eyeliner :) and you pull off those coloured contacts well!

anonymousmich, i know i've said this before but you have the most kissable lips ever! and those are hot falsies.. but yeah, try trimming off the edges so they're not too long for your eyes :)

FOTD from the weekend -

dsc06602avm6.jpg

* mac prep + prime

* sephora blush me! in apricot

* UDPP

* mac vanilla e/s (fafi quad)

* stila oasis e/s

* mac manor e/s (royal assets metallic eyes quad)

* mac dual edge eye pencil - phone me/text me

* diorshow

* benefit benetint on lips

anonymousmich: the falsies look great on you! I still can't get the hang of falsies

cheeeezie: your FOTDs are very nice. I've checked out your blog.

I think it's been awhile since I've posted so here's mine. was playing around with sticky tape:

collage20.jpg

Items Used:

(All Pigments)

MAD Cream Eyeshadow in Bare Necessity

MAD Big Money, Pizzazz, Paparazzi, Chance, Wedding, Spruce

Secretsummer Mauved Pink (Used Wet)

Kate Gel Eyeliner in BK2

Clinique Lash Power Mascara

thanks for looking! :)

cheesymissy - likewise! i've added your blog to my faves :) those MAD eyeshadows are prettyyy! i have yet to try out MMU but i really want to. there are so many brands and i just don't know where to start =\

today's FOTD was really simple (just concealer, mascara and lipbalm) since for some weird reason i didn't feel like dolling up, hence no pics!

Thank you very much :) Ya, i tot of putting eyeliner but i don't know wat color to put. I only have brown, blue and white. suggestions?

Thank you babe! I like ur contact and the gold eyeliner, make ur eyes look so dolly.

Actually the falsies is too long for her eye shape (i mean the lenght of the base), gotta trim a bit, if not will make eyes looks droppy...

Yup! I think so too. Will trim off a bit and try to redo another FOTD. My eyes look droppy even without the falsies but i think the falsies enhance them even more. My eyelids are quite thick. :(

anonymousmich, i know i've said this before but you have the most kissable lips ever! and those are hot falsies.. but yeah, try trimming off the edges so they're not too long for your eyes :)

LoL...Thank you again. Ya, I luv thoses falsies too when i first saw them and i cant resist myself from buying it. Hehee.... I will trim the falsies off.

Hey gal! I like all of ur FOTD. This pic u look like Utada Hikaru. :P

anonymousmich: the falsies look great on you! I still can't get the hang of falsies

Thanks babe! Hmm.... falsies can be tricky at first but we need to practice, practice and practice on them. I tot quite a long time to wear them too.

I like the combination of the colors u did.

Thank you very much :) Ya, i tot of putting eyeliner but i don't know wat color to put. I only have brown, blue and white. suggestions?

Thank you babe! I like ur contact and the gold eyeliner, make ur eyes look so dolly.

Yup! I think so too. Will trim off a bit and try to redo another FOTD. My eyes look droppy even without the falsies but i think the falsies enhance them even more. My eyelids are quite thick. :(

LoL...Thank you again. Ya, I luv thoses falsies too when i first saw them and i cant resist myself from buying it. Hehee.... I will trim the falsies off.

Hey gal! I like all of ur FOTD. This pic u look like Utada Hikaru. :P

Thanks babe! Hmm.... falsies can be tricky at first but we need to practice, practice and practice on them. I used quite a long time to wear them too.

I like the combination of the colors u did.

Edited by anonymousmich

anonymousmich:

ya... at 1st when i wear falsies.. it makes me sweat~ huh... stick for a long time still can get the better shape. sometimes the glu even stick both of my eyes, cant open alrd. hahaha.. but after practising now is a bit better. sometiems also lazy to stick too.

cheeezie:

Awh~~ I love ur eye and lips make up! i'm so hoping tat i can put on such red lips.. if any1 still remember my FOTD, can suggest me wat color for my lips so tat my lips wont look too plumpy?

cheesymissy:

How do u make it so neat? when i use my MAD minerals, it drops a bit by bit to my face when i apply. and it's hard for me to make it neat..

Edited by Jamince

cheesymissy - likewise! i've added your blog to my faves :) those MAD eyeshadows are prettyyy! i have yet to try out MMU but i really want to. there are so many brands and i just don't know where to start =\

today's FOTD was really simple (just concealer, mascara and lipbalm) since for some weird reason i didn't feel like dolling up, hence no pics!

awh.. thanks. *shucks* yeah, I do love mineral pigments. MMU I have mostly eye colors. I do have blush and foundation just for the sake of it but I still prefer the conventional cake blush and liquid foundation. lol. less hassle. But I use mineral pigments alot more than I use eyeshadows just because the colors are so beautiful and the pay off is excellent. MAD has awesome colors for the eyes. they're colors are really sharp. Sweetscents have a cheaper range but they're not as pigmented, IMHO. but then again, I always use it with a base so it doesn't really matter.

cheesymissy:

How do u make it so neat? when i use my MAD minerals, it drops a bit by bit to my face when i apply. and it's hard for me to make it neat..

I cheated by using cellotape for the sharp corners. as for dropping.... I use a base first (either an eye base or pigments + mixing medium as base) so that when I apply the pigments, they don't fall as much. and try tapping the color onto the lids first before blending to avoid falloffs.

Was playing with my falsies. I was only practising with applying my falsies, hence no make up at all, which means no eyeliner, no curling my eyelashes, no mascara. Want to know you babes opinion, did I put them on well?

dsc02216by8.th.jpg

dsc02215zy0.th.jpg

Edited by love^hurts

love_hurts

very nice falsies u hv! very good try :)

mb u can try to wear it for whole day, see whether the glue can stay, falsies wont change position after long hours.

love_hurts

very nice falsies u hv! very good try :)

mb u can try to wear it for whole day, see whether the glue can stay, falsies wont change position after long hours.

They are very dramatic if you see them in real life, definitely not suitable for casual outings. But they look pretty in photos. :wub:

Thanks anyway, sis. :)

cheesymissy

wow nice skill there! made me wanna try playing with sticky tapes too haha :D

cyndi

u look pretty with the lashes :D and really dramatic

cyndi

u look pretty with the lashes :D and really dramatic

Thanks yin. Still have to learn from you sifu here!

cheesymissy, superb makeup skills!! :thumbsup2:

They are very dramatic if you see them in real life, definitely not suitable for casual outings. But they look pretty in photos. :wub:

Thanks anyway, sis. :)

yeah, I've never worn falsies for normal times too. just not used to it. lol. always worrying that it will fall off or something. anyways, if you do wanna try falsies in the day time, I highly recommend a falsie where the lashes are criss crossing. that actually looks quite natural and very pretty. I just bought mine and I really like it. I'll post pics when i've actually worn it for a day. I need to get a proper glue first >.<

cheesymissy

wow nice skill there! made me wanna try playing with sticky tapes too haha :D

thanks! you should! it's so much fun. haha. the sticky tape really makes it easier to get a shape but I think i prefer when i do the shape myself. more flexible.

yeah, I've never worn falsies for normal times too. just not used to it. lol. always worrying that it will fall off or something. anyways, if you do wanna try falsies in the day time, I highly recommend a falsie where the lashes are criss crossing. that actually looks quite natural and very pretty. I just bought mine and I really like it. I'll post pics when i've actually worn it for a day. I need to get a proper glue first >.<

Yea, I bought some natural looking and criss crossing ones for my outings. The dramatic one is just for my practise because its base is harder and would not out of shape easily(since I am so rough :shy: ).

Was playing with my falsies. I was only practising with applying my falsies, hence no make up at all, which means no eyeliner, no curling my eyelashes, no mascara. Want to know you babes opinion, did I put them on well?

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/52/dsc02216by8.th.jpg

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7357/dsc02215zy0.th.jpg

Kindly remove %7Boption%7D tags when quoting images

Yay! love_hurts! Now I know how you look like.I always feel weird getting replies from people I have never seen before, and can't even imagine how they look like.....haha.....

BTW, main point here, nice falsies. I have never tried any before, might wanna do so soon. But, is it hard for beginner?? Any chances I will ruin the falsie?

Edited by tEddysWinkLe

Yay! love_hurts! Now I know how you look like.I always feel weird getting replies from people I have never seen before, and can't even imagine how they look like.....haha.....

BTW, main point here, nice falsies. I have never tried any before, might wanna do so soon. But, is it hard for beginner?? Any chances I will ruin the falsie?

Ya, haha, I have been missing in posting photos for FOTD for sometime :P . Anyway, ya it is a little hard for me(I am a beginner as well) and I have ruined a pair before this. :( I think you can get those cheaper ones for practise first :)