Sign in to follow this  
`cherish

Shopping Spree [May2008]

yes, i luv g string. :wub: but i don't wear em everyday, juz few times a week. :lol:

ya...UK all gals also like this, g-string=IN .....i also almost wear everyday,just like it sooo much~~~my target is collect until 50 g-string+thong now...haaa

wow...so cheap wat....pretty also...i like just string back only...thong also got but less...feel string more comfortable~

wat type of string do u like? how about the colour?

pink t-string. :P

ya...UK all gals also like this, g-string=IN .....i also almost wear everyday,just like it sooo much~~~my target is collect until 50 g-string+thong now...haaa

g string = in? i think so.. :lol:

pink t-string. :P

cute~can post pic here? just wanna to see... :praisegod:

g string = in? i think so.. :lol:

yes...i listen my UK frn say there all gals 80% also wear thong/g-string...just feel nice,but malaysia....not much~sob...

cute~can post pic here? just wanna to see... :praisegod:

yes...i listen my UK frn say there all gals 80% also wear thong/g-string...just feel nice,but malaysia....not much~sob...

lazy la 2 upload pic. :P

Hi Ahchak: Seriously, I really thought of buying a new one this weekend but don't you think that's a bit waste of money?? It is not cheap though! arrggghhhh!!! I'm still mad at my clumsiness!! :(

Be careful the next time.. The material look like you need to be extra careful while ironing... Umm yeap but nothing you can do unless you want to sew two big clothes there to cover it.. But that's a very bad idea... or maybe try to sew something on top.. Then wear it inside?

from coach sale:

only the floral tote and two swingpacks(joint properties with my mummy as she funded them =D)are mine.

the other 3 bags are my sis'

P5280116wm.jpg

from april...the long lost post..hehe.

P4230114.jpg

How cheap is the Coach sale? I think i should go and have a look then...

How cheap is the Coach sale? I think i should go and have a look then...

30% off season stuffs. but you need to ask though if you see something you like bcoz if you're lucky, it might be the last piece then they will sell it off with the clerance discount.

-double posted-

Edited by andrienne

30% off season stuffs. but you need to ask though if you see something you like bcoz if you're lucky, it might be the last piece then they will sell it off with the clerance discount.

Sounds great, must find one day go and check them out... :P

-double posted-

Edited by cherriegal

the floral bag was 1.7k+ before disc. after disc it is around 1.2k+

I like the floral tote and the brown swingpack..how much is the swingpack?

I like the floral tote and the brown swingpack..how much is the swingpack?

the brown swingpack is rm490 after disc. but it's the last piece. no more at all the outlets..i think it wasn't even on sale at klcc/pavi.

is coach still on sales now?

yup..while stock lasts. but i think not much left at klcc and gardens. pavi still got alil left.

the floral tote was 1.7k before disc and after disc around 1.2k+ i think should be sold out because at gardens tht day left one display and another in stock. at pavi on friday left only 2-3 in stock.