Sign in to follow this  
constantsin

HELP!!! Face is very oily and full with whiteheads

I bought it for RM20 including postage. I can say that thus far it has improved my skin (texture wise). Some pre-menstruation pimples have yet to clear up. I hope they do in time. And I dont find it drying as I ensure that my skincare routine includes a lot of hydration.

hmm... now i have so many choices for a cleanser and i dont know which to try >.< thanks for sharing! :clapclap:

May I introduce my beautician in this Salon.

I'm happy with their service and the most important.... they don't irritate me by pushing to buy all kinds of products... Those really annoy me -_-

The beautician call Apple is good, she's so gentle with the extraction. She spend more than half an hour to do the extraction on me patiently :P just imagine how bad is my face..... :P

Visit their blog:

http://shiuanspa.blogspot.com/

I think this blog is created by them. :)

You can easily extract a zit or 'fish out' old, rough blackheads without squeezing.

It's a step-by-step process that I can't post here. If you want to find out more,

Hi all,

i don't know what happen to my face.. It got so oily and 70% of my face have those 'oil seeds' without head out of sudden!!! i don't know which product causing me this problem.

i have changed few of my products, i just got a new avene toner, cellnique sebum gel and Biore sunblock and been using this for almost a month plus..

My colleague were telling me that they look very obvious when i stand under the hot sun or whenever the sunlight shoot on my face. I m very frust and sad with my condition now. :crybaby: Dunno what to do, i extract them almost everyday, i just cannot stand looking at them.but i noticed they are still the same! what i only get is a red and swollen face after that.

can anyone give me some advice? :praisegod::praisegod::praisegod:

I had a simillar situation like yours after i changed some product last year. but mine is more on acne , my face even feel itchy at that time. monrose hydro boost and purifying lotion solved my problem. the consultant even asked me not to go for facial for 1 month. just apply the skin care and do some mask according to her instructions.

I was surprise to see my skin getting better after 3 weeks, all acne were fully subsided , only left those stubborn whiteheads which need to be extract out by beautician(according to her), 2 months later after 2 times of facial, i barely see whiteheads or pimples form on my face! It works well on my face but i m not sure whether your face is suitable or not.

You may email to monrose's cosultant with some of your close up photos like wht i did before , see what she said first.

I had a simillar situation like yours after i changed some product last year. but mine is more on acne , my face even feel itchy at that time. monrose hydro boost and purifying lotion solved my problem. the consultant even asked me not to go for facial for 1 month. just apply the skin care and do some mask according to her instructions.

I was surprise to see my skin getting better after 3 weeks, all acne were fully subsided , only left those stubborn whiteheads which need to be extract out by beautician(according to her), 2 months later after 2 times of facial, i barely see whiteheads or pimples form on my face! It works well on my face but i m not sure whether your face is suitable or not.

You may email to monrose's cosultant with some of your close up photos like wht i did before , see what she said first.

hey cheesepie, at last i have bought the lotion last week 8) just started using it for few days, i got to say it is extremely good on reducing my face oil, for whiteheads , i think is too soon to tell, but i hope problem will solve asap, really really impatient. feel frust to see all those dark marks on my whole face becox of those extraction fr facial saloon, haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :X

hi hi... how do i contact a monrose's consultant?

Thanks a bunch for all :praisegod::praisegod::praisegod:

To answer everyone here in one post............

for the make up remover...... i hardly make up, so i don wash my face with a special make up remover but i do wash my face with a milk cleanser which said to cleanse away light make up too. For masque, i hav many brands of cleasing masque and do it twice a week, it is fine for 2 days after the mask, but face will get darn oily again, haiz..yes, i think i should not squeeze it myself but sometimes just so fRUST to see them in the mirror. :mumbling: sometimes the beautician made my face left even more scar, donno ......

Bronze_chiqz, my sis is using cetaphil cleanser, ok, i will curi hers to use for a week and see how it goes :P

for the shampoo , frolic pjnn, pls let me know more abt the shampoo if you see this. i do suspect is my hair oiliness causing all this. :(

I just saw Junnie's before and after pictures at monrose topic, it is really a big difference pictures on the whiteheads condition! :blink:

Did you do the oil controling masque? I learn that when our skin is dry, sensitive or dehydrate, our skin will automatically produce more oil. So what's ur problem? maybe it's not just the oil gland is too progressive. It might be cause by others problem also

I use to have my very oily skin and full of white/blackheads over my face. (my beautician told me that 90% of the pores are with white/blackhead) So I use plenty of mask, facial cleanser, moisturiser, etc to control it. but it cause my face to be dehydrate and my face got worst by triggered the sensitivities. Then I switch to Sensoieur products. Just the simple 3 steps. then my skin's oiliness has reduce so much. Currently, I use hydrating mask at least once a week to maintain my skin hydration.

one of my friend have this condition, she went to see a dermatologist. and he asked if she have dandruff problem.. yes, she did. and he gave her a dandruff shampoo. and amazingly, everything was solved. both skin problem and dandruff.

That could be the problem. If the skin flakes are falling from the hair down on to the face they can cause skin problems on the face.

I found the best shampoo for dandruff is "Nizoral AD".

After reading the threads posted about Cellnique sebum gel, i finally get myself a bottle on Saturday. Been using for 5 times including this morning. Was so glad and suprise with the result, ya...maybe it is too soon to judge....BUT....it really improve my blackheads & whiteheads. Of course not 100% gone, but it my face is smoother and i feel happier for that :D

Loving it :wub:

great! i brought the cellnique sebum gel before too, quite sometime ago. At the begining, it is quite good, but after sometime later (about 1 month) the result is not impressive. i felt the skin is quite funny (i don know how to express) and seems to be not effective anymore. so i din use it frequently after then.

hye Everybody.....

u dun have to waste ur money a lot for ur blackhead,pimples,oily skin or any skin care problem....there's a product tht can guarranty u can get rid of tht.u can see the result within 2 weeks.

U can buy a product call Eumora.its only RM300 n it can last for 4 month....its so easy to use.U can just wash ur face with it.

For more info bout ths product u can go to their seminar n get full info before u use or you can call me....012-6164882 Maria.

ur problem its not big....i will help u to get fair skin n without problem wit less money to spend.Now u can start wipe ur tears and be hepy.See yaa.....

Bye....

i tried this cleansing method it kinda control my white heads and not so oilt

using steamer to open the pores and scrub away the whitehead, later that apply a mask or toner to close the pores

Hi all,

i don't know what happen to my face.. It got so oily and 70% of my face have those 'oil seeds' without head out of sudden!!! i don't know which product causing me this problem.

i have changed few of my products, i just got a new avene toner, cellnique sebum gel and Biore sunblock and been using this for almost a month plus..

My colleague were telling me that they look very obvious when i stand under the hot sun or whenever the sunlight shoot on my face. I m very frust and sad with my condition now. :crybaby: Dunno what to do, i extract them almost everyday, i just cannot stand looking at them.but i noticed they are still the same! what i only get is a red and swollen face after that.

can anyone give me some advice? :praisegod::praisegod::praisegod:

Dear constantsin,

Perhaps you could try Skin Enlivening Essence (aka EE) by Figureline - this is a salon product. I think the last time I bought was about RM168 (around that figure). From my past experience, I don't have to squeeze very hard to extract the blackhead once I have applied the essence. At times, the blackhead can just come out like that...

Try to reduce oily and deep fried food intake and drinks lots of water.

There's also a thread about Origins product, which may help you.

Cheers,

Monica

Thanks a bunch for everyone here to share your tips :praisegod:

I hardly had any ugly bumps , oil seeds , whiteheads on my face anymore.Yayyayyay! :clap: its true and it is not a temporary woww effect. because the products i used last time only make my face nice for few weeks but it will make my face dry and those pimples or watever hiding underneath will come back. but now...after using few of Monrose products and follow their regimen for few months, i hv to say it works wonder for me and it has cured my face oiliness! My efforts were all paid off . :D

Try dumping in a handful of epsom salts into Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. Give the bottle a good shake and let sit for the salts to dissolve. Then use it as your facial cleanser twice daily. Big difference even after 1st wash.

Alternatively, after washing dirt off your face, take a handful of epsom salts and apply to wet face (avoiding the eye area) and let the mixture dry on your face for bout an hour (or longer if your face is the realllyyyy oily, can-fry-egg type). Then rinse whilst scrubbing slowly in circular motion. Do this once or twice daily.

Should be able to reap the benefits of epsom salts within a week. ;)

Edited by Teff

clap clap for you~! anything else you did ? :thumbsup:

Thankie spiritdust :praisegod:

I have been following the steps which the Monrose consultant give me for the past few months, regimen from toner to moisturizer, doing some masque on time , stopped taking MACD, sleep a bit early, very persistent …..n it works effectively on me!

i'm really happy to see Monrose work for me, unlike the past skincare products i have been using. I find their star product, p lotion works like a miracle , my face produced less oil and whiteheads is very much reduced although I hardly go for facial.

For those who has the same problem like me, shud try out this product laa...shud try shud try! :clapclap: hah ~hah~

hmmm... not any different from mine. what i did was facial mask. I use the one with charcoal to absorb impurities. after peeling it off can really see white head as black head no obvious since mask is black LOL.

Must rehydrate skin after mask. Use moisturiser as your skin will think it is dry then it'll secrete oil. that's where the red bumps pop up.

I recommend using seaweed mask once in every 2 weeks too.(i lazy to find out why but i know it works for me),

Make sure you know what is good for your skin, some people may have chemical tolerance and others dont

Just my 2 cents...peace!

Thankie spiritdust :praisegod:

I have been following the steps which the Monrose consultant give me for the past few months, regimen from toner to moisturizer, doing some masque on time , stopped taking MACD, sleep a bit early, very persistent …..n it works effectively on me!

i'm really happy to see Monrose work for me, unlike the past skincare products i have been using. I find their star product, p lotion works like a miracle , my face produced less oil and whiteheads is very much reduced although I hardly go for facial.

For those who has the same problem like me, shud try out this product laa...shud try shud try! :clapclap: hah ~hah~

can i get this monrose product from Sasa?? :o