Sign in to follow this  
constantsin

HELP!!! Face is very oily and full with whiteheads

QUOTE (constantsin @ Apr 28 2008, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,
i don't know what happen to my face.. It got so oily and 70% of my face have those 'oil seeds' without head out of sudden!!! i don't know which product causing me this problem.
i have changed few of my products, i just got a new avene toner, cellnique sebum gel and Biore sunblock and been using this for almost a month plus..
My colleague were telling me that they look very obvious when i stand under the hot sun or whenever the sunlight shoot on my face. I m very frust and sad with my condition now. msn-cry.gif Dunno what to do, i extract them almost everyday, i just cannot stand looking at them.but i noticed they are still the same! what i only get is a red and swollen face after that.
can anyone give me some advice? notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

try silkpeel. no pain 30mins. all whiteheads out. smooth feeling after treatment. contact me for more info. bye beautiful

Thank u ah mei & drknowall...u guys r nice ppl.. biggrin.gif

i m a happy lady now, i have no longer facing a single pimple on my face now which i used to be very miserable with….Monrose purifying lotion saved my face! biggrin.gif Feel good and more confidence when hanging out with frens now whistling.gif

QUOTE (constantsin @ Aug 24 2009, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank u ah mei & drknowall...u guys r nice ppl.. biggrin.gif

i m a happy lady now, i have no longer facing a single pimple on my face now which i used to be very miserable with….Monrose purifying lotion saved my face! biggrin.gif Feel good and more confidence when hanging out with frens now whistling.gif

Haloo constantsin, can u share with me is the hydro boost oily ? or should i use the rebalancing day cream if i have oily skin? i saw many good feedback about the day cream...

QUOTE (athenayyy @ Aug 21 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, sounds interesting to me biggrin.gif i will get one soon...but if i have slight gastric problem, do u think i can still consume it? rolleyes.gif

If you have gastric, drink it after meal...

Do rinse your mouth after drinking apple cider as it is very acidic...

drink apply cider can help to remove those no head whiteheads?? Sure?? How it works??
By the way, if you have those no head whiteheads, you can apply refining essence/purifying essence/hydrating essence to help the dirt float to surface. And when the head start to come out, you will need to go to a good and experience beautician to extract it out.

My friend have this problem too at the side of her cheek, near the jawline. I think uncountable ler the whiteheads & no head whiteheads. It has improved recently now still left a few waiting for them to float up.

QUOTE (*~YuMikO~* @ Aug 29 2009, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
drink apply cider can help to remove those no head whiteheads?? Sure?? How it works??
By the way, if you have those no head whiteheads, you can apply refining essence/purifying essence/hydrating essence to help the dirt float to surface. And when the head start to come out, you will need to go to a good and experience beautician to extract it out.

My friend have this problem too at the side of her cheek, near the jawline. I think uncountable ler the whiteheads & no head whiteheads. It has improved recently now still left a few waiting for them to float up.

Maybe you could try out CELLNIQUE SKIN ACTION SEBUM GEL, it works to remove "heads", both blackheads or whiteheads plus sebum control. Hence it's good for those who already have black/whiteheads, and also to prevent further black/whiteheads.

You can buy them from Cellnique beauty parlors, or alternatively, you can buy from retail pharmacy e.g. Guardian or even Sasa for this product, but marketed as a different name "b-liv" (b-liv is also under Cellnique company). Last week i saw there's 30% off this item in Sasa, now dunno whether the promotion still on anot.... can try your luck by calling them up

QUOTE (beautyguruguru @ Sep 2 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe you could try out CELLNIQUE SKIN ACTION SEBUM GEL, it works to remove "heads", both blackheads or whiteheads plus sebum control. Hence it's good for those who already have black/whiteheads, and also to prevent further black/whiteheads.

You can buy them from Cellnique beauty parlors, or alternatively, you can buy from retail pharmacy e.g. Guardian or even Sasa for this product, but marketed as a different name "b-liv" (b-liv is also under Cellnique company). Last week i saw there's 30% off this item in Sasa, now dunno whether the promotion still on anot.... can try your luck by calling them up

ic..but i guess d result is not good as cellnique,isn't it?

QUOTE (*~YuMikO~* @ Aug 29 2009, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is brand of the refining/purifying/hydrating essense that she is using?

This mostly happens around the jawline...

Apple cider wont help in clearing these no head whiteheads... Edited by ATok

QUOTE (sally_124 @ Sep 4 2009, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ic..but i guess d result is not good as cellnique,isn't it?

According to the sales assistant of b-liv, the content is exactly the same as those labelled "cellnique", just that the packaging is different. So i asked why do they wanna do different packaging, the sales assistant answered saying b-liv is to target sales in retail pharmacy/shops e.g. sasa, whereas 'cellnique' is to target sales only in beauty saloons. hmm... some kind of marketing strategy? the sales assistant wasn't sure too..

QUOTE (beautyguruguru @ Sep 4 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
According to the sales assistant of b-liv, the content is exactly the same as those labelled "cellnique", just that the packaging is different. So i asked why do they wanna do different packaging, the sales assistant answered saying b-liv is to target sales in retail pharmacy/shops e.g. sasa, whereas 'cellnique' is to target sales only in beauty saloons. hmm... some kind of marketing strategy? the sales assistant wasn't sure too..

mm..gonna try it soon.thanks dear.. tongue.gif

QUOTE (yhua @ Aug 28 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haloo constantsin, can u share with me is the hydro boost oily ? or should i use the rebalancing day cream if i have oily skin? i saw many good feedback about the day cream...

Yhua, I started off with Hydro boost last time since my skin is extremely oily…only slot in the day cream after that…. i like both of them, especially the Day cream...not sticky and it made my skin look luminious.. My skin tone was maintain radiant throughout the day. But i think if you have very oily skin, u shud get the hydro boost 1st.. biggrin.gif

I use cellnique long long time ago. but not working at all. I think i still have the cellnique sebum gel in my cupboard kept 2-3 years already tongue.gif . not working at all for whiteheads. sob sob
Now i use refining essence and purifying essence from another brand. I can say my blackheads and whitehead reduce 70%. At least I don thave to go facial at least every 2-3 weeks.
Normally my whiteheads come out after 3 -4 days of facial extraction sad.gif terrible skin.

Btw, I still dont understand hw apple cider can help ?

QUOTE (constantsin @ Sep 10 2009, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yhua, I started off with Hydro boost last time since my skin is extremely oily…only slot in the day cream after that…. i like both of them, especially the Day cream...not sticky and it made my skin look luminious.. My skin tone was maintain radiant throughout the day. But i think if you have very oily skin, u shud get the hydro boost 1st.. biggrin.gif

Thank u for sharing constantsin.. notworthy.gif but hydro boost seems more expensive than the day cream...which one can last longer ?

QUOTE (constantsin @ Apr 28 2008, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,
i don't know what happen to my face.. It got so oily and 70% of my face have those 'oil seeds' without head out of sudden!!! i don't know which product causing me this problem.
i have changed few of my products, i just got a new avene toner, cellnique sebum gel and Biore sunblock and been using this for almost a month plus..
My colleague were telling me that they look very obvious when i stand under the hot sun or whenever the sunlight shoot on my face. I m very frust and sad with my condition now. msn-cry.gif Dunno what to do, i extract them almost everyday, i just cannot stand looking at them.but i noticed they are still the same! what i only get is a red and swollen face after that.
can anyone give me some advice? notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Hi Constantsin,
Have you solve your face problem? If not yet, you should try the galvanic spa. This is a very good products, which I already intro lots of my friends of using it. And the feedback is all positive. smile.gif
If you want further information about it, do PM me.

QUOTE (yhua @ Sep 17 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank u for sharing constantsin.. notworthy.gif but hydro boost seems more expensive than the day cream...which one can last longer ?

Is ok... biggrin.gif
ya, Day cream can last longer than hydro boost and hydro boost is much expensive also but i m quite like its soft texture....skin will look more luminious the next morning whenever i apply it. so i only use hydro boost alternate day biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sillygal @ Sep 19 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Constantsin,
Have you solve your face problem? If not yet, you should try the galvanic spa. This is a very good products, which I already intro lots of my friends of using it. And the feedback is all positive. smile.gif
If you want further information about it, do PM me.

Thanks sillygal. my skin is getting better nowadays.

QUOTE (constantsin @ Oct 2 2009, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is ok... biggrin.gif
ya, Day cream can last longer than hydro boost and hydro boost is much expensive also but i m quite like its soft texture....skin will look more luminious the next morning whenever i apply it. so i only use hydro boost alternate day biggrin.gif

Understood ! Thanks Constantsin. may get few items to try by end of the month.Hope this will be the last product i try, haiz... happy.gif

Hi all, for those who having oily skin, pimples , big pores, whiteheads or even balckheads....can try CAROLINE products Purifying set for oily and pimples skin . This is a Paris brand product and the price is not expensive. Myself and my family all are using this product, it is very nice! Some more currently having promotion at 20% discount thumbup1.gif , if you are interested, faster contact them.

Caroline purifying set:
2 in 1 purifying cleanser - made from the active ingredients of more than 10 rare chinese medical herbs. It could retain the emergence of acne, clears out congested skin and control growth ofacrid. It also helps to clean facial pores and keep the skin radiant and healthy.

Facial Cleanser - is a special blend of cleansing and softening ingredients for a deep, refreshing and clean facial wash. The cool sensation helps to remove trapped oil, dirt abd make-up that soap leaves behind without over-drying you skin.

Skin Astrigent - is a mild, but very effective remedy that reduce facial pores, plus clearing up any infected areas. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed, stimulated and toned.

Refining cream - helps removal & prevention of acne, softening & smoothing of scars, reduction of facial pores. Prevent congestion of skin. It also helps improve skin radiant and keep skin healthy & young.

Rejuvenation Lotion - it helps clear existing acne and helps to prevent future breakouts before they surface on the skin, leaving skin softer and smoother.

QUOTE (yhua @ Oct 13 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Understood ! Thanks Constantsin. may get few items to try by end of the month.Hope this will be the last product i try, haiz... happy.gif

welcome ! i think u will like the products.. biggrin.gif i also planning to try out their sebum controller for my blackheads next month , i had a lot at my nose area recently, using biore pore pack before this, but noticed pores is getting bigger unsure.gif

Few years ago, I have the same problem too! Because of dirt and sweat my acne on face and body become more and more serious! My skin turns oily and big pimples always pop out! I hate that! I've tried Simple, Shiseido, Clarins etc etc but not suitable! I even went to the so called "Dermatological Clinic" to have injection, it cost me around Rm300 for one injection, a big pack of pils and some small bottles of cleanser. But it didn't solve my problem, big pimples still pop out offenly. Afterthat, I went to beauty salon and spent thousands of dollar to do treatment and buy products, it helps but when i stop the treatment, the pimples come back, i'm still a student and how can I afford the money! sad.gif Besides that, every morning, evening, I need to clean my face with plenty of products, then wash my face, then toner, then apply this apply that... grrrrr... and not only that, my brother and sister told me that my face look oily after applying those products!!!!! This problem has been troubling me for years since 2004, I've no confidence when there are pimples on my face! Incidentally, my brother bought a Natural Herbs Soap from the internet, he told me that this soap is very popular in Japan and ask me to try it... I don't believe him, so I didn't use it... Day after day, I realise that my brother face looks brighter and whiter than before (he has no pimples)! He told me that he used the soap he bought. He ask me not to apply anything and just use the soap to clean my face every morning and night... After trying many kind of treatment and products, I'm really fed up. So I tried my brother suggestion... only clean my face with the soap every morning and night, when I feel that my skin is oily, clean with the soap... and now, my face looks better and better than before! It takes time, now big pimples no more and my face doesn't look oily like before anymore! I feel really happy! laughing.gif For my opinion, look for something that is suitable for you!

i tried the cellnique many years back. not working for me at all. mine is consider whiteheads, those gel i think is working towards blackheads instead. and i use the demerdex refining cream as before too, does not work for my blackheads.whiteheads and acne sad.gif but i do like the cooling feel when apply to my skin.

anyway,my whiteheads problem reduce to 80% already when i started using actizen purifying essence and the refining essence.

[quote name='tefta' date='17 November 2009 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1258461184' post='575262']
QUOTE (mellee @ Nov 11 2009, 02:36 PM) U may try cellnique sebum gel.

I tried before, it works for a while, and situation will become worst once i stop using it for 1 month. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]
[/quote]

same here. I find the blackheads become harder when i stop using it..

I have solution for oily skin with white or black heads..use multani mitti weekly twice...make this powder as paste and apply for face..dry for 10 min and wash thouroughly..for me it helps a lot ...now my face clean and oli free and pimples free..