Sign in to follow this  
constantsin

HELP!!! Face is very oily and full with whiteheads

sugarpine,do a quick check on ur skin care products for list of ingredients involving mineral oil..if ur skin oily/acne prone,ur not suppose to use oil mineral

based product..perhaps if ur considering oral skincare,u can take Zinc tablets,but DO CONSULT UR FAMILY DOCTOR BEFORE U START CONSUMING THEM.

again i belive great skin starts with the right skincare and sometimes combine with oral care for severe cases

Ok, i will surely check out the ingredient when i m back later.. Ermm, i think we have to invest more if we wan good skin ho... 8)

I am having a serious acne and million of whiteheads problem on my chin area now.....and it has started to spread to the jawline recently.. :crybaby:

My face always release oil. If my work is stress, my acne problem will be more serious . I dun no what is happening to me......

Now i am using the Clinelle products. I follow the 3 step that the clinelle recommended. I feel my face is cleaner after washing the cleanser .. However, after about 20mins, my face will release oil again. I m suffering with this oily face since scholling time...I wonder if i need to change product again?? :X

You must get down to the root problem which is internal. No matter how many facial products you use, it will not control the secretion of oil from your glands. Something has to be fixed internally...don't you agree?

Hi all, I'm also another victim of whiteheads. i have bout uncountable whiteheads around my cheek areas, and its spreading to jawline as well... :( very sad la..any solution for this? i went for facials and got them removed, but then just after a few days, they came back again.... so sad.. how how?? what can i do?

Try Tifafine Peeling Gel. It gently remove dead cells and provide hydration to the skin as well.....

Most of the blackhead remover product cause our skin to be dry which is no good for the skin... I have alot and alot of blackheads and whiteheads as well. Even though I do facial extraction from saloon, It grow back after 3 days-4days.

I tried cellnique but does not work for me and make my nose skin dry and peel. Then tried nardia blackhead lotion, no effect at all..

Then my fren recommend me to try the Tifafine Peeling Gel. Somehow never really stop my blackheads immediately, but it did provide hydration to my skin and my face was brighter and smoother. Then after few month usages, only I realize my blackheads and whiteheads significantly reduce so so so much....

hi yumiko, how much is the peeling gel? and where can i get it? from tifafine saloon only?

Hi gal, The peeling gel is expensive, RM270 (100ml) but can use super long, at least 6-9months if use twice per week. Just use very little portion only. It can be use as mask to hydrate you dry skin as well.

Yea you got to get it from Tifafine saloon. If you wan, I can help ask me fren to get for you.

I am having a serious acne and million of whiteheads problem on my chin area now.....and it has started to spread to the jawline recently.. :crybaby:

My face always release oil. If my work is stress, my acne problem will be more serious . I dun no what is happening to me......

Now i am using the Clinelle products. I follow the 3 step that the clinelle recommended. I feel my face is cleaner after washing the cleanser .. However, after about 20mins, my face will release oil again. I m suffering with this oily face since scholling time...I wonder if i need to change product again?? :X

I will suggest u to use Monrose Purifying lotion and their Cleansing gel. I have combination skin, i found this 2 products reduce my face oil and smoother my dehydrated skin . As long as I put on purifying lotion, those whiteheads on my forehead area seems to vanish.. :D

Go clinic to do peeling??? What peeling is that ya? Can i just scrub my face at home?

hi sugar,yup,most of the new,hensem/pretty docs are into aesthetics now,so they were trained to do peels which involved chemical,dermabrasions etc.so,evry mth do tis,is jst like gg to salloon to do facial wash.results=excellent!..scrub is different thing liao,where u used microtiny miny pebbles,corundum etc to rub it against the epidermis.try it out..

hi sugar,yup,most of the new,hensem/pretty docs are into aesthetics now,so they were trained to do peels which involved chemical,dermabrasions etc.so,evry mth do tis,is jst like gg to salloon to do facial wash.results=excellent!..scrub is different thing liao,where u used microtiny miny pebbles,corundum etc to rub it against the epidermis.try it out..

hmm...act wat i m thinking is tht chem peel is good for long term maintainence but wanna c FAST results,thts a dream.So if u wanna do chem peels u nid to b really patient bcoz normally ppl will c optimum results after oni 8th or mayb 10th treatments.i m oso doing chem peels nw.wat i can see so far is tht,i haf done 6th treatments n my skin is nw smooth...reli,it is smooth but sadly it doesnt seems to help a lot on my UGLY PIMPLES SCARS....mayb nid to b patient ba :P

Hi.

First off, I do apologize if I am repeating the same topic again/ Post into the wrong forum.

I tried searching for the topic, however ... The pages loaded so slow after a few pages, I got frustrated.

Please do forgive me.

My question is ... Any recommendations on a good facial spa/beautician? For a budget of a student?

I rather dislike commericialized facial spas/beautician mainly due to the fact:

1. That they try to sell their products to you.

2. Different staff with totally different level of skills ... Which I hate it.

Especially since my skin ... Is full with blackheads/whiteheads and I have oily and dehydrated skin.

3. They just slap whatever on my skin without really throughly analyzing what kind of skin I have. In the long run, it is just going to kill my skin

I prefer a private and proffessional one. Not commercialized. I do not mind paying extra for it.

Areas near Petaling Jaya will be great ...

So ... (>.<) ... Anyone help? Haha.

Regards, Twisted.

I hv a good recommentation for you, you try FOREVER LIVING product.

darn good!!

I hv try this product for once, then i falling in love with this product.

All the problem from you all can totally can be solve by using it.

It's really amazing.

At 1st i don believe it , but after a short demo, I've got so surprise with the result.

I never heard of any side effect for this product so far.

This product hv already 31 years untill now.

:thumbup1:

I will suggest u to use Monrose Purifying lotion and their Cleansing gel. I have combination skin, i found this 2 products reduce my face oil and smoother my dehydrated skin . As long as I put on purifying lotion, those whiteheads on my forehead area seems to vanish.. :D

Hey charlie... i had just email to Monrose 10 mins ago for consultation.. :D Thanks for ur advice..but will tis purifying lotion dry up my skin since it can absrb oil so effectively? just worry..heheheh :rolleyes:

How much do they normally charge for 1 time of peel? Does it cause redness or peeling after the treatment?? :rolleyes: Thanks dr.alv

do not do extraction and no squeezing. when pimples r pinched or squeezed the infectious material can spread to surrounding tissues. if u squeeze it will cause premanent scaring. do not eat oily food and drink lots of water. eat lots of fruits and veges. since u do not know which product is causing the problem you must stop ALL products immediately for two weeks. c if there are improvements. do not use oily moisturizer during day n night. after two weeks use gel type cleanser 4 oily skin. any way hw old r u? if u r young it could b bec of hormones or yr lifestyle. no alcohol consumption. no smoking. do not sleep 2 late bec will cause sluggish circulation. do not allow you hair touch you facial skin.

Do not worry bec it is a commom disorder of sebaceous glands. u just need to pick products with natural ingredients. no colour, no preservative, no fragrance, no animal deriatives. my friend recommand Skincode which is natural product.

If you use sunblock or makeup, you should consider double cleansing (use cleansing oil/cleansing milk and then followed with your face wash) to ensure that all the impurities are removed. This helps to reduce whiteheads and blackheads.

Hi all,

i don't know what happen to my face.. It got so oily and 70% of my face have those 'oil seeds' without head out of sudden!!! i don't know which product causing me this problem.

i have changed few of my products, i just got a new avene toner, cellnique sebum gel and Biore sunblock and been using this for almost a month plus..

My colleague were telling me that they look very obvious when i stand under the hot sun or whenever the sunlight shoot on my face. I m very frust and sad with my condition now. :crybaby: Dunno what to do, i extract them almost everyday, i just cannot stand looking at them.but i noticed they are still the same! what i only get is a red and swollen face after that.

can anyone give me some advice? :praisegod::praisegod::praisegod:

Hello,

Cleansing face at end of day is very important.  Fried foods, sweeties, spicy foods, lemak foods is definitely a no! no! no! Your body does not need them not nutritious that is why your body is expelling it (partly) through your skin your face.  Bacteria will set in (if not cleanse) and out pop pimples.  Like wisewoman says drinks lots of water.  Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.  

You may have a free try on my mior facial bar.  Just a small piece if you are KL or PJ residence.  My contact spicy.y3k@gmail.com

Bi

do not do extraction and no squeezing. when pimples r pinched or squeezed the infectious material can spread to surrounding tissues. if u squeeze it will cause premanent scaring. do not eat oily food and drink lots of water. eat lots of fruits and veges. since u do not know which product is causing the problem you must stop ALL products immediately for two weeks. c if there are improvements. do not use oily moisturizer during day n night. after two weeks use gel type cleanser 4 oily skin. any way hw old r u? if u r young it could b bec of hormones or yr lifestyle. no alcohol consumption. no smoking. do not sleep 2 late bec will cause sluggish circulation. do not allow you hair touch you facial skin.

Do not worry bec it is a commom disorder of sebaceous glands. u just need to pick products with natural ingredients. no colour, no preservative, no fragrance, no animal deriatives. my friend recommand Skincode which is natural product.

pardon me ashalisa 17,but i beg to differ..which part of medicine journal especially in the dermatology field that u read that mention oily food cannot be taken if skin suffering from whiteheads/blackheads?

its a myth..

Hello,

Cleansing face at end of day is very important. Fried foods, sweeties, spicy foods, lemak foods is definitely a no! no! no! Your body does not need them not nutritious that is why your body is expelling it (partly) through your skin your face. Bacteria will set in (if not cleanse) and out pop pimples. Like wisewoman says drinks lots of water. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

You may have a free try on my mior facial bar. Just a small piece if you are KL or PJ residence. My contact spicy.y3k@gmail.com

Bi

thats a myth girls.do not believe.spicy,fried,hot food has nothing to do with ur acne skin condition nor does blackheads and whiteheads.hightlighted in red

and again,please sellers,do not jump in the discussion thread and start to bombard the thread with ur promotion products.if u want to promote ur products go through proper chanel,that is to PM fred,make neccessary payment and then u can start ur own thread promoting ur products @ the classified section @ babes market place.TQ

QUOTE (babying @ Mar 23 2009, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wahh.. very expensive o.. hmm...i'll think about it. will pm you if i want.

Hi gal,

I just get to know they sell small trial pack for the peeling gel. RM33 per tube. i think can be use for at least 1-2 months. You just need to use it 1-2 times perweek. Really worth trying one..
It helps to reduce my whiteheads alot! and brighten face.. almost every of my frens who try it will like it as it really helps brighten the face and soften the skin...
do pm me i fyou would like to try...

QUOTE (spiritgl @ Feb 26 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, it is different. you may refer to their website http://www.dermedex.com/

it is money guarantee back. I think their product not bad because now my pimples are cure and no more pimples already..

Some of my frens like the dermedex as they say contrl oil wor.. But it doesnt seem to work for me and my bf sad.gif applied adde but blackheads and whiteheads still alot... But do like the cooling feeling when apply to skin..

You might wanna try Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel, a gentle formula designed for comedogenic, oily and combination skin types to reduce both blackheads and whiteheads. This daily maintenance gel also reduces oil secretion, leaving the skin clean and clear.
Then you might wanna try their range of product for ance problems such as Skin Purifying Cleanser, Skin Purifying Lotion and Skin Purifying Masque.
Check out http://www.cellnique.com

Hey, u must try Monrose purifying lotion and Rebalancing day cream! I love this 2 products !

I had very oily and congested skin last time,but i have no longer facing this, it gaves me very very big improvement. Face is not as oily as last time.

The day cream is just nice for my combi skin now, not too heavy and not too light. My face looks much more radiant after apply this cream. Love it love it love it!!! clapping.gif

QUOTE (b37inda @ Apr 14 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You might wanna try Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel, a gentle formula designed for comedogenic, oily and combination skin types to reduce both blackheads and whiteheads. This daily maintenance gel also reduces oil secretion, leaving the skin clean and clear.
Then you might wanna try their range of product for ance problems such as Skin Purifying Cleanser, Skin Purifying Lotion and Skin Purifying Masque.
Check out http://www.cellnique.com

Agreed. Although I use Cellnique's Pro Sebum Gel to primarily reduce blackheads, I noticed that my whiteheads are significantly reduced as well.
Side tracking a little, I am selling the Pro Sebum Gel at 25% discount. RM104 after discount. Feel free to PM me to deal. Enquiries are welcomed too. smile.gif Edited by sassy_chiq

QUOTE (wongszeqin @ Apr 4 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello,

Cleansing face at end of day is very important. Fried foods, sweeties, spicy foods, lemak foods is definitely a no! no! no! Your body does not need them not nutritious that is why your body is expelling it (partly) through your skin your face. Bacteria will set in (if not cleanse) and out pop pimples. Like wisewoman says drinks lots of water. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

You may have a free try on my mior facial bar. Just a small piece if you are KL or PJ residence. My contact spicy.y3k@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing babe....

My face is actually much much better nowadays after using the whole set of Monrose skin care. I like their best seller product which is the Purifiyng lotion, it the best product i ever used in my life so far, hehe.. cos it has reduced all whiteheads on my face..As long as i apply it everyday, my skin oiliness are under controlled and whiteheads whiteheads will reduce slowly. The best thing is i can't find a single pimple on my face now which i used to be very miserable with ! Phew~~ lookaround.gif
I m a big fans of Monrose now, i guess i will stik to this brand for long!

BUt u r right, eating right is important. I try to eat more fruits nowadays during lunch...i find it helps too! biggrin.gif

You can try Actizen. Experimented it out myself. Really fall in love with the skin care! I used it for a month plus and I can see great improvement on my skin. Their purifying essense works very well together with their special blackhead ampoules! my whiteheads greatly reduce and skin is not so oily as before.