Sign in to follow this  
chinita

EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION

HI ALL

EARLY EDUCATION KINDA NEW COURSE.. ANYONE FEEL FREE TO DROP BY THEIR OPINION TOWARDS THIS COURSE OR WHO HAD TAKEN THIS COURSE PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT.. ANY LOCAL UNI WHICH GOOD AT THIS COURSE? COLLEGE OR LOCAL UNI BETA??

PLEASE HELP TO GIVE ME IDEAS..

if u are into early childhood ... its a very good course to study.. i took mine at Segi college... its a very fun course to study i can say .. cause we are not only studying books.. but really understanding a child... another uni is UM also offer this course for part time...after studying this course u really understand y a child behave like that and wat is their development. its very fun ..

hi michelletoh

actually i plan to take that course at segi before that.. thn i gt apply at local uni at um thn i just had an interview for it.. i kinda like this course but i hope i dun hit the wrong direction.. so ye studyin diploma or degree..

i got diploma only... in my opinion... in this line i cannot survive... with that kind of salary.... if u decide to open ur own .. then its worth taking tis... heheh...

and not that easy loh.. really need to put alot of effort in it.. maybe when i did this course my 1st impression was should be easy... but end up all the assignment and observation is killing me.. but end up i pulled through...

Edited by michelletoh

hi michelle

congrats for wat u have gone.. at first i reli eager wantin this course but i heard alot of turn off.. so my percentage of takin it had decrease.. wel i don think i noe what to do by now.. so u wil continue to degree.. actually do u mind share wit me y u choose this course?

As for me .. degree of cause i will not do it... hehehhe ...cause really hard to do the degree.. involve alot of thesis writting... the reason y i chooses this course is because ... wakakak don laugh after i tell u the reason... my mother wanted me to do it.... at 1st i wanted to do event management , and its very expensive .. considering only sunway has that course... so my mum say y don take this course... and that time i have been resting at home for 6 months without doing anything ... so have to listen to mother words loh.... but if u are really interested in the course ... y not give it a try... if not later... u will regret for not taking this course.... actually after taking this course... if u really don like working in this line.. u can always come out and work in other industry...

HI ALL

EARLY EDUCATION KINDA NEW COURSE.. ANYONE FEEL FREE TO DROP BY THEIR OPINION TOWARDS THIS COURSE OR WHO HAD TAKEN THIS COURSE PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT.. ANY LOCAL UNI WHICH GOOD AT THIS COURSE? COLLEGE OR LOCAL UNI BETA??

if u are into early childhood ... its a very good course to study.. at Early of Years Development... full time & parttime call this number 03-77106511

Some people around me have been telling me that this is not a lucrative field but there are a few who told me that if you go to work overseas in countries like Australia, you will get paid a lot. It is still a growing industry in Malaysia so the scene might not look too financially promising right now. It seems to me, through talking to my friends, that experienced or very senior early childhood teachers get paid quite well locally. So if you want to get a higher pay after you graduate, you might want to start working even while you are already studying. A fresh graduate without working experience will get a much lower pay I imagine. They (the people in this field) stress a lot on practical experience. You must know what you are doing because parents and other professionals will be looking to you to speak and do solid things. Furthermore, you have to be aware of the related legislations and social issue that affect your field. It is a wide arena.

If you have no love for children, you may want to consider other field because those who are in it for the money get out of the industry fast. This is what I hear from one of my teachers.

i'm thinking of doing this course next year. at the same time, i'd like to start working at a kindergarten to gain experience. the reason i wanna take up this course is because i love children and i enjoy training them.

however, my realistic side is scared of the jump. i've been working for about 8 years and currently earning a steady income. i've asked around and found out that a teaching assistant gets about rm600 a month. i'm in a dilemma now.

Well, I thought of taking this course before, but my family members dont let.. say it;s better for u to become a teacher now straightly in kindergarden..

So, so so.... I m taking psychology now.. :)

HI ALL

Im not sure if you have read my post before but I have recommended a new college at Desa Sri Hartamas called SRI College(Smart Reader's International).It is fully owned by The Smart Reader's SDN BHD. They offer part time and full time.You can go for their diploma course and it is really fun. I have a friend studying there. She says the lecturers are really helpfull.This college gives practical trainning as they have trainers directly frm Smart Reader. The college is growing fast just like the Smart Reader Company.

The best part of this course is, you get to work with any of their Smart Reader Kindergarten branch after the course without interview.Or you can open up your own Smart Reader Centre without much question.They have so many awards from all over the world for being the best Early Childhood Provider.

Call : 1300 82 5555

There is another college called Kolej Dika somewhere near Subang offering the same course but Im not sure of the quality.

Another college offering the same course is Paramount College in Puchong.I heard they are good too.Their package is easy installment payment and they provide free hostel for the students.They have good facilities and the have a branch in Seremban.Their lecturers are good too.

Call:0380631908

You might be wondering why I know all these.My friend and I actually did a survey before she registered to SRI College.We walked up & down some colleges in KL.

Hi everyone who's keen in DECE

After viewing so many selection college to study this course,

still I'll choose the most suit me one : Segi College.

I've already read some comments about those college and I think Segi will be better anyway.

By the way,I found out the website of SRI college that DEJAVU mentioned:

http://www.sricollege.edu.my/kolejsri.html