Sign in to follow this  
muaxs

Bus to Kuala Terengganu, Merang Jetty

I dunno whether is tis the rite place to post this topic..

sorry ya ^_^

anyway.. can anyone tell me where to take bus to Terengganu, Merang Jetty?

n which bus is the most comfortable!!!

thank you sooo muchhhh!!!!

Hi muax, i dun think there is any bus in KL that goes direct to Merang Jetty. Usually buses from KL will stop at KT main bus terminal and you will have to find your way to Merang Jetty. If you are taking the speedboat from Merry to any of the Redang resort, most of the resort offer a pick up service from the main bus terminal to the jetty or vice versa at a fee.

if u r in kl...u have to take bus to KT...i went to laguna so laguna they provided bus to go to merang jetty...so if u go jetty every redang resort have their own bus to send u thr...o mayb u can try ask the bus informarion thr c they have bus to go thr nt..

im goin to lang tengah and im not sure whther do they provide transport to merang jetty or not..

if i were to take bus to KT bus stop which bus shud i take?

8 hours journey is sooooo longgggg!!! :crybaby:

im goin to lang tengah and im not sure whther do they provide transport to merang jetty or not..

if i were to take bus to KT bus stop which bus shud i take?

8 hours journey is sooooo longgggg!!! :crybaby:

hmmm...u should ask ur agent who u book for the trip is they provide bus..

i prefer u take transnational.. and plz rmb do nt buy the last few role seating...

coz under the seating is tayar darn lousy seat...

erm u buy 24 seating bus...mayb it would be more comfortable..

from kay hell to KT advisable to take Tranasional.

they are quite comfortable and reliable.

from KT to merang jetty u can take the cab at the KT bus terminal (dats where the bus stop).

or try to book thru the lang tengah hotel.

:)

we just came back from lang tengah. The bus ticket and transport from KT to the jeti is arranged by the agent. However, when you book the hotel at lang tengah, they can also make arrangement for their van driver to pick u up from the bus terminal if you provide them the date and time.

we just came back from lang tengah. The bus ticket and transport from KT to the jeti is arranged by the agent. However, when you book the hotel at lang tengah, they can also make arrangement for their van driver to pick u up from the bus terminal if you provide them the date and time.

can i noe which resort u stayed in?

i book directly from the resort.

n they said it is not provided...

sighhh...

I usually drive to merang jetty :P But most of the resort have an office at KT that provide a means of stopover and then they will provide a transport to their commonly used jetty.

the most expensive resort is at the pulau duyung. its a brand new resort but heard the price is extremely expensive. Otherwise you can stay at sri malaysia hotel. Not the best of them all but at least is just next to Chinatown in KT. so food will be easily available. There are flight from KL to KT which is very early where you reach KT if i am not wrong is around 8am. That way you'll save up a day stay in KT.

Transnasional and Plusliner are the two famous brands serving bus from KL to Kuala Terengganu. Locals favour the brands because of bus punctuality and having more frequency. Another bus operator with quality bus service is Kesatuan Express who provides daily trip from KL to Kuala Terengganu. The bus fare for bus from KL to Kuala Terengganu is around RM 40.00 to RM 43.00 - https://12go.asia

Edited by stm3315