Sign in to follow this  
meitje

Digital Perm?

Hi,

After a few years abroad, I'm going back to Malaysia for a few weeks and I want to get a digital perm (or whatever it's called..basically the loose waves lah). Does anyone know of a good salon in One Utama, SS2, Seapark, Section 14, Damansara and in KLCC where I can get a digital perm and maybe get my hair coloured for not too expensive ?

Also, will the perm + colour be affected by sea water/sun? I'm going to the islands for a week so if it matters, maybe it's better to get the perm only after that... don't want ugly green hair hor

Edited by meitje

hi babe,

yup... the perm + colour will be affected by sea water/sun....cos i was thinking about doing that digital of japanese perm...i went to my hair salon..my frens hair salon..she told me to do my perm after i come back from bali holiday....i should colour my hair 1st..for a week or so...than only perm my hair...tats wat she told me...she charges me RM150.00 for colours, RM220.00 for the perm...hihi...my hair quite long...its cheap though..compare to the others....

The "Dry Cut" at 1 utama is not bad i heard...you can give it a try. It is located somewhere near the Big Apple Donut. Hehehe...

hi babe,

yup... the perm + colour will be affected by sea water/sun....cos i was thinking about doing that digital of japanese perm...i went to my hair salon..my frens hair salon..she told me to do my perm after i come back from bali holiday....i should colour my hair 1st..for a week or so...than only perm my hair...tats wat she told me...she charges me RM150.00 for colours, RM220.00 for the perm...hihi...my hair quite long...its cheap though..compare to the others....

whr is it ?????????? i wanna perm n dye too

i did soft perm at last ..coz the stylist said not too dry for damaged hair like me ... b4 i decided to do this soft perm , i quote another salon which offered me 'water perm' but the former stylist said not suitable for me this super duper dry hair ... so i gave a chance to this former stylist

result

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5687/dsc01130qr2.jpg

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2144/dsc01131lq5.jpg

soli if u wan to see in front pls pm me ok .. shy to show here.. heee