Sign in to follow this  
jepunnye

Shopping Spree (April 2008)

jepunnye....nice shopping stuff..which part of indo u went? the stuff there cheap?

Where u shop in penang wo? how much roughly the top and shoes? Thanks..Im going to Penang in the next 2 months time. I think u can open a boutique and sell ur new stuff if u dowan..hehehe..nice stuff

lohoh84, i went to Jakarta and if you know where to shop, you can get good bargains.

How long will u be in Penang? I'll be going again in the next 2 months and cant wait to go there again :) Btw, I shopped at Prangin Mall and Queensbay Mall when i was at Penang. The F21 color block dress and the red cardigans, i got them at Queensbay Mall. The cardigan cost me RM40 and the F21 dress cost me RM119 same price as F21 in KL.

The scarfs, shoes, tops and dresses are from Prangin Mall. The two toned scarfs cost me RM2.50 each, flats are RM25 each, black wedges is RM59.90 and tops and dresses i paid from RM10 - RM45.00.

lohoh84, i went to Jakarta and if you know where to shop, you can get good bargains.

How long will u be in Penang? I'll be going again in the next 2 months and cant wait to go there again :) Btw, I shopped at Prangin Mall and Queensbay Mall when i was at Penang. The F21 color block dress and the red cardigans, i got them at Queensbay Mall. The cardigan cost me RM40 and the F21 dress cost me RM119 same price as F21 in KL.

The scarfs, shoes, tops and dresses are from Prangin Mall. The two toned scarfs cost me RM2.50 each, flats are RM25 each, black wedges is RM59.90 and tops and dresses i paid from RM10 - RM45.00.

wow..nice yah...if u are selling off ur jakarta items let me know ok.....

Jepunnye, I love your Betsey Johnson watch! How much was it and where did you buy it from? It's really cute. :D

shan shan, whitecoffee, marilyn chin: thanks :) i love my buys too but i hate the fact that i'm soo broke now :(

Cas: yeah it's cheap if you know where to buy and depending of what items you wanna buy and also because their currency is lower than RM. For textiles especially lace fabrics, its cheaper to buy in Indonesia than in Malaysia.

lohoh84: will do :)

Corren: Watch cost around 70++ from Dillards. Comes in black, yellow and red. It's lovely unfortunately it's big on me :((

Wow~ it must be nice to be able to go on a spree like that. I love the red cardigan from Queensbay mall. Its really lovely :D

Please remove the%7Boption%7D tag when you quote... Thanks! :)

p/s: what are you trying to comment, anyway?!

Edited by Missy Z

Khim that looks like one of a babyphat bag design. Where did you buy it from?

My recent major shopping spree...

normal_mini-DSC05406.JPG

White Guess bag

normal_mini-DSC05426.JPG

Suntan lotion from Bath & Body Works

normal_mini-DSC05395.JPGnormal_mini-DSC05381.JPGnormal_mini-DSC05424.JPG

Dresses from Forever 21

normal_mini-DSC05422.JPG

A skirt from Forever 21 as well

Edited by Missy Z

jepunnye, i like the nose straps shoes!! where did u get it? jakarta?

Got them at KLCC Nose. Only RM22+ each :)

Zoe: I really like the black dress and the Guess bag of yours! How much was the bag?

Zoe

I like your Guess bag, your polka dot dress and the halter dress! Very nice :) I wonder if they are available at Forever 21 in Malaysia?

Edited by love^hurts

Zoe

I like your Guess bag, your polka dot dress and the halter dress! Very nice :) I wonder if they are available at Forever 21 in Malaysia?

lovehurts, doubt we can find it in forever21 msia. Was in the outlet in Pavilion today thinking to find something similar as Zoe, no luck

:)