Sign in to follow this  
Kay007

AGEL-FIT : A brand new start for me

Hi everybody,

Got myself an AGEL starter kit last month. So far so good...feel fitter and the gals at work have noticed a difference. Lost about 8lbs since. Not bad for someone who never sticks to ANY diet plan..waved bye-bye to excersize ages ago..hehe..

Would like to share this product if anybody is interested. Completely natural appetite suppresor which doesn't mess around with your nervous system. It's packed in a new delivery system called Gel Suspension Technology for better absobsion (proven advantage over pills and capsules) and a natural fat systhesis inhibitor as well as fat burner. Just once a day is all it takes. Hope to see some big results soon!

Anyone else here on AGEL?

Where did you buy the product?

Hey Teff..hi again! A box of this stuff sets me back RM335 as well. The reason why it's a bit steep is because these are american products and their concentration of ingredients is considered high compared to the other products in the market. It has a compound called Super Citrimax, which comes from fruit and rind of garcinia cambogia..both known to be superior appetite suppresors and fat inhibitors.

Listen, AGEL has a lot of products..all of which contains potent antioxidants as well as individual natural compounds which help diabetes, blood pressure, cholestrol, hypertention, skin disorders, cancer and other degenerative diseases.

Edited by Kay007

Hellooo am so surprise to see ppl on AGEL in Malaysia :D

it is such a great product.. . haih no more mixing powder and what not and make shake la what la hehe just tear and sip so easy and can bring it everywhere :P

i now take FIT and EXO everywhere I go in my handbag! 30 mins b4 eat now i take a FIT .. .hoho

I am also Agel. What appeal to me is the suspension gel technology. I have trouble swallowing pills and have been looking for easy to consume supplements that I am sure to take. EXO and UMI are the best. Also the latest ageless skincare. I must admit I've never felt my skin so smooth before. Would recommend to those who are looking for a changeover.

Also, I have an agel account to give away. Please pm me so that we could discuss more. Love to hear from all ladies out there.