Sign in to follow this  
jactval

Very excited to discover MYB!!

Hi everyone, MYB newbie here. Introduce a little bit about myself...

I'm currenly an ACCA student, going to further my studies at KL soon.

My favourite pastime is swimming. I am a travel enthusiast, so far, however, I haven't got the opportunity discover the world outside Asia. I like backpacking. I like to meet up with different kinds of people, discover different cultures. I like singing and used to sing (sometimes feel that I been making too much noice pollution to this world :P ). I do read. I feel that reading is a good way for somebody to grow mentally. When I ever need any motivation and courage, other than pray to God, I read and learn through others. I can be talkative girl, and also I am an introvert person sometimes. I can't said I am 100% perfect friend, but at least, wherever a friend needs to pour out something, my ears is always here to be prepared.

Erm anything else you wish to know about me? Hehe... should be enough. Thanks for spending your previous time to view my crap :P.

hey there! thats a very good and well written intro bout urself!

Welcome to myb and we look forward to you joining our monthly events. We just finished an island trip to lang tengah just a day ago.

There will be another event coming in april. So do keep posted in "outings" section :lol:

hey there! thats a very good and well written intro bout urself!

Welcome to myb and we look forward to you joining our monthly events. We just finished an island trip to lang tengah just a day ago.

There will be another event coming in april. So do keep posted in "outings" section :lol:

Wah, that's cool! Seems I'm in the right place now. Yupe, will support the mentioned section :)

i wish i could be that age again lolz when myb just started haha

I wish if I could still be a kid, everything sing with my nursery rhymes, playing with hide and seek... :P

BTW, how young are you elle? nice to meet you too.