Sign in to follow this  
coolclaire

Hello Malaysian babes~

laugh.gif Hi!!! nice 2 meet u guys here, didn't know about this place until a friend invited me here..I'm Claire, 23 from KL..hope to share more info in this gorgeous site..tongue.gif

hi cool claire!haha same here from kl, 23 yrs old. currently working in sg.hope u find our discussion informative!and do join in! biggrin.gif

hehe yea..havent really had time 2 read through all the discussions yet but came about this topic on fred=club admin which is kinda funny..hi ques and fred, nice 2 meet u guys..i'm currently working in mont kiara, malaysia as system engineer, dunno what can i contribute here yet, hehe but its a nice place to browse, hope u guys will come up with more and more interesting & informative discussion ... biggrin.gif

Thnx thanx.. hehe...

Hihi... seems like everyone also love to comment on that topic.. haha..

anyway, it's great to have gorgeous and great ladies up here and chat the way out..

enjoy your stay here and find great frenship here too !

by posting your own opinions up here is a great contributions itself !! and hope you find the site useful too eh ? chillz