Sign in to follow this  
Tr@cey

~Heatwave~

it is at 2nd floor. do u know the floor that selling a lot of shampoos? when u go up to escalator please turn left. it is just along the row on ur right. the interior design of the shop is BRIGHT n WHITE.. they on a lot of LIGHT ..

if u don know, do check it out at information counter.. it is same floor with Blunnis (formerly known as ultimate impression) , lovely lace, FOS, whut else... can't think of at the moment. but Its at 2nd FLOOR..

Oh i love heatwave. Gorgeous shoes at good prices and 10% off for every pair (since I'm a member). They have a shop in Times Square as well.

I just which their shops are bigger so that they can stock up more shoes

Oh, theres a shop in times square too?! I actually didnt know tat, tks for sharing! :)

Yup, I think it shld be bigger too...

yes there is. I forgot where exactly. U know if GSC is behind you and on your right is starbucks you walk straight out to the place where there is a big empty space (one floor down i think) that sells stuff in the middle of the mall and has escalators in the middle and lifts on one end? Its somewhere there.

I just happen to see it so not really sure how to explain to you where it is. sorry!

Yaya.. I saw it dy and its really very small, its only half a shoplot if im not mistaken...

But the designs I saw displayed in the middle this time ard didnt really appeal to me, hehe...

Maybe next time.. :)

I love love love Heatwave!

I get all my shoes from the store.

Reasonably priced, comfy and stylish

plus..even if u wear their super high heels, you don't feel the height.

bravo!

Wow!! Read a lot of good comments about Heatwave o!!

I'm very difficult to get nice and comfy shoes, heels.. so, i'm scared to buy shoes/heels!!!! Maybe my feet is abit wide.. hehe!

And i don't always wear high heels since it's too HIGH for me.. haha!!

But now, I want to have a look and try in Heatwave!! :)

This place sound interesting to me coz i'm high heels lovers.. maybe can drop by one day. But, what i really hate about sg.wang is the place were sooo hectic. ^_^

Ya i agree its hectic.. but its funny how every time i pass t 2nd floor it always seems kind of quiet....

all the activity seems to be on the lower and upper floors...

Omfg! Forgive my ignorance but I was never aware that HeatW was available in KL! :shocking:

Back in Kuching I would buy HW shoes non stop... I had always thought it was a one-off shop. And now I know the shoes are actually available in KL. Anymore branches aside from the Sg one?

Omfg! Forgive my ignorance but I was never aware that HeatW was available in KL! :shocking:

Back in Kuching I would buy HW shoes non stop... I had always thought it was a one-off shop. And now I know the shoes are actually available in KL. Anymore branches aside from the Sg one?

theres another branch in times square

[quote name='`cherish' timestamp='1206247080' post='484226']
Is don't really buy heels from Sg wang because their heels tend to be low quality, but after hearing what you say, I am going to take a look there [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img] . Do they have smaller sizes?
[/quote]

Sounds great. i will go and have a look this weekend