Sign in to follow this  
Tr@cey

~Heatwave~

Have u guys been to Heatwave at Sg Wang, the heels are to die for!

The SA told me that they get their stock from Singapore, must of it are heels but they are so stable and sturdy that i ended up getting ard 4 inch high heels eventho i usually go for 2 1/2 inch heels.....

Go take a look, i got 10% off when i bought my pair, i must say they are reasonably priced for so nice heels...

The designs are quite nice and classy too... Didnt expect i cld get shoes like tat from Sg Wang... :)

Worth taking a look! Lurvs......

i bought a pair of high heel for office wear too last year. it is very comfortable and the height is just nice, abt 2-2.5 inche. do u know when the sales end?

Im not sure whether its t first or second floor.. Its very brightly lit so you prob wont miss it..

You cld ask t SA when t sales end cos they r quite friendly..

I bought mine abt 2 weeks ago wor, at tat time it was one pair 10% disc, 2 pairs 15%, 3 pairs 20% and so on...

My heels cost RM70+ after disc, and i feel they are absolutely worth the price...

Edited by Tr@cey

icic will drop by when i'm free. usually i'm doubtful about buying those pumps or peep toes with high heels because they always hurt my feet like mad!!! blisters all over. :(

Is don't really buy heels from Sg wang because their heels tend to be low quality, but after hearing what you say, I am going to take a look there ;) . Do they have smaller sizes?

Sounds tempting but I am totally lost when comes to Sg Wang. Can anyone give some brief indication where this shop is located?

yeah........ finally someone open a thread for it. heatwave is my new obsession. They have two shops in sg wang. i think one of them is the same floor as vincci with a small small shop. then one or two levels up there's a bigger an more spacious shop. i bought my CNY red pumps over there which is like 4 inch...... it is so comfortable la........ n i bought another two for work...... good good comfy. Price affordable....... around d same as wat u get in other shops.

Dun worry. they dun pay me to write this. kaka.......

Well, lovehurts, i used to think the same as you..

After 3 yrs in KL and numerous times going to Sg Wang, the only things I have ever bought there are toiletries from Watsons and snacks... My thoughts abt Sg Wang fashion are that its too fashionable for me (until hard to accept type)... but after visiting Heatwave I jus cldnt resist buying... Hehe, so the shoes are act my first serious purchase fr Sg Wang... :)

Cherriegal: Have you found the shop yet??

After 3 yrs in KL and numerous times going to Sg Wang, the only things I have ever bought there are toiletries from Watsons and snacks... My thoughts abt Sg Wang fashion are that its too fashionable for me (until hard to accept type)... but after visiting Heatwave I jus cldnt resist buying... Hehe, so the shoes are act my first serious purchase fr Sg Wang... :)

i've got no time to go down yet girl. maybe have to wait for a couple of weeks more. :( but i'll find my way out dear, no worries :)

Is the four inches heels very comfortable? Because even expensive heels give me blisters! I have very small feet though, I wonder do they have my size? I saw the shop before, but I thought it was another normal low quality shoes shop so I didn't even get in there :lol:

i hate sg wang. parking sucks. traffic bad.

Its very much accessible by public transport my dear.... :)

Love^hurts:

Its very very comfortable! You cld pop in n hav a look next time you're there...

I think they often have new designs cos I went two times within two weeks and the displays in the center had all been changed, dunno if it was coincidental tho...

Edited by Tr@cey

lazy la public transport.. last time i took even a cab is like 2 years ago.. but i do like the environment there if someone else drives..

hey girls, u mind posting up the picture of your heels here so we can get a better idea of how gorgeous they are? i'm guin to kl in two weeks time, planning my shopping excursions already :clapclap:

thanks!!

they are having the membership promotion thingy. buy 2 pairs to get 10% n free membership. i think member will entitle 10% off for every purchase.

Ok, sure, but giv me some time to experiment wif photo bucket first ya... :)

Comfortable heels, oooooh I'm waiting with bated breath to see pictures!! :)

The heels that you bought doesn't cover the back part of your feet, so I cannot ask you whether they hurt the part of your feet. My heels always make the back part of my feel peel. Very pain :(

Rainey: I havent had a chance to wear them out for the whole day yet but i've tried for short distances and it feels so sturdy like you're walking on flat ground! Perhaps other babes cld share their experiences.. :)

Love^Hurts: Erm.. I hav a pair of t heels you mean but I didnt buy from heatwave.. Anyway, they were a bit loose so I bought t pads from scholl to stick on t back and I havent had any probs cos t pads are soft, so next time maybe you cld buy shoes that are a bit loose on purpose and stick those pads on and see...

I love heatwave shoes!! Don't hurt at all & good quality.

I chanced upon a pair of polka dots heels in Singapore branch though. It was SGD$29.90 but I totally love it and been wearing it occasionally since 2006! :)

Love^Hurts: Erm.. I hav a pair of t heels you mean but I didnt buy from heatwave.. Anyway, they were a bit loose so I bought t pads from scholl to stick on t back and I havent had any probs cos t pads are soft, so next time maybe you cld buy shoes that are a bit loose on purpose and stick those pads on and see...

My heels are always loose because I have small feet :P But anyway, i stick the pad before but it doesn't help me much. Probably the way I walk is so rough

Sounds tempting but I am totally lost when comes to Sg Wang. Can anyone give some brief indication where this shop is located?

Me too me too! Totally hopeless with directions :P Hopefully I can find it the next time I go down to KL, this thread is tempting me! :clapclap: