Sign in to follow this  
ilovechelc

What's your favourite horoscope for a bf?

What is your fave horoscope for a bf?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your fave horoscope for a bf?

• Aquarius
    • Pisces
    • Aries
    • Taurus
    • Gemini
    • Cancer
    • Leo
    • Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn

Q: Who was your BESTEST OF THE BEST bf? The sweetest? Or what's ur ultimate dreamguy's horoscope? (Not according to those charts etc ok :P )

My favourite's definitely pisces! Had 2 pisces bf before, including my first bf. They are seriously the SWEETEST! By far my "sweetest things" list are really so filled by what they've done, all the surprises, the lil gifts and saying the sweetest things at the sweetest moments! Just an example..

Once upon a time, i just finished working at nite, and was waiting for bus to get home, he calls on my cell and we talked while I waited..

HIM: So.. u still waitin ah? Isnt the bus here yet?

ME: No oh.. this bus is like dat one lah.. Sometimes very fast, sometimes darn slow.. Jus wait lor..

HIM: Oh.. aiya, then u gotta be careful k.. I cant teman u to talk dy lor, later u get home then u gimme a call lah..

ME: (So not syok but maintaining a very calm tone of voice) Oh, ok ah....

(2 seconds later, just spotted the bus at the road across) Eh eh, dont talk first lor, the bus is here dy..

HIM: Har~! The bus is here dy! So fast!

ME: Ya ya. Talk to you later k

(My thumb reaching to press the "Hang up" button)

HIM: *SHOUTING INTO THE PHONE* Wait! DON'T GO UP THE BUS!!

ME: Har???

VVVRRROOOMMM!! His car swerves into the bus stop in front of me! So funny and so darn sweet~~~~

*********************************************************************************************

OK, so there you go.. Yaya, there were the downsides oso lah (insecurity, crazy jealousy, stickynessssss etc) but my fave (according to my past experiences) is PISCES.

So what's yours? :)

Disclaimer: This post is not related to, and definitely does not affect the love that i have for my Aries bf k. I lurveee you more bb :P

Edited by ilovechelc

I have been couple for 3times before this bf.. I'm a libra. :P

1st - Leo : He is quite friendly and SOMETIMES very caring.. But sometimes will be a bit too show off in front of ppl. And he is the first time too. Has some sweet memory

because he always did somethings that I never expected. Leo is not bad * i think *

2nd - Capricon : If you wanna enjoy the feeling of dating just don't find them! They are lack of sense of humor. <_< But they are quite responsible. So you will feel secure

when together with them. :)

3rd - Virgo : Last time I tot virgin is not bad, but until I couple with this one, I totally don't believe what the book mentioned last time. My ex was horrible. What he did on

me he will always hope to get something back from me. And he is abit parsimony. :(

'Currently - Aquarius : So far so good. But quite childish, and FULL of sense of humor. Haha.. :) He is smart.. * Maybe I don't notice about any bad sides on

him since he is my bf :P *

But anyway I think I still dunno which 1 is my favourite horoscope. So.. I just vote aqua.. :lol: But what I said just due to my ex personality lar.. Different ppl have different personality. I think.. hehe

Edited by Cantopig

definately a taurus as they are loyal and also they feel very secure in ur love.they knows what they wants clearly :)

i am your man :)

lol,my ex is a of taurus horoscope

Ima minotaur as well :)

LOL.so theres 2 taurus guy here huh?? :lol:

Why only guys? Cannot be gf meh?

I support Scorpio girls. But then again I am a Scorpio. Scorpio X Scorpio = Total Happiness or Total Disaster! Either it work or see you in court or worst... hahaha

Why only guys? Cannot be gf meh?

I support Scorpio girls. But then again I am a Scorpio. Scorpio X Scorpio = Total Happiness or Total Disaster! Either it work or see you in court or worst... hahaha

Scorpio here too. ^^v

i would answer a gemini for now cuhz i'm dating one right now and i'm very happy with him. i believed aries (me) clicks well with gemini as of from research i found from google =)

QUOTE (luvlade @ Apr 3 2009, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i would answer a gemini for now cuhz i'm dating one right now and i'm very happy with him. i believed aries (me) clicks well with gemini as of from research i found from google =)

finally 1 here... YES!

my 1st boyfren was a Leo... Egoistic and not romantic
2nd one was a Libra... Very romantic. But I felt insecure about him bcoz other girls seem to like him a lot too.
My 3rd and current one... A Sagittarius... feel more secured with him. He's reliable and down to earth.

sagitaurius guy is very good, loving, down to earth, have humor sense, loyal and very much more good quality can found from them,
just dont challenge the person temper and take him for granted or else, you'll be the person which annoy/hated/disturbing to him.

u know y ?

cause i am a sagitarian too happy.gif

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Mar 30 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
definately a taurus as they are loyal and also they feel very secure in ur love.they knows what they wants clearly smile.gif

taurus is the most hamsap horoscope for guy, u like this kind of thing doll?