Sign in to follow this  
Teff

SUNSEEDS

Hi babes

Has anyone tried the product called Sunseeds yet? (www.kenjul.com). They are from Korea.

I have recently purchased these products based on a friend's recommendation.

I bought Sunseeds powder no. 2 ie Diet, Soy Protein powder, Black sesame cereal with honey & the Lemon Tea.

I was wondering if anyone has tried any product from Sunseeds and benefited greatly from it. Would appreciate it if you could share your experience(s).

Cheers babes..xoxo!

Hey Teff i've seen Sunseeds selling in Jusco..

Looks very interesting but never buy b4..

Mind to share how's the outcome? taste? price? Thankss

My friend takes some of their products (duno which ones), and it makes her fart alot :blink:

She got sooo embarrassed when she took it in her office for the first time.

But after that, she "arranged" when to take it, and its all good now.

After all, i think letting out the gas is actually not a bad thing for your body :thumbup1:

Hey Joelle :) the taste isnt so bad when mixed all three together. So far outcome..hmm..I havent seen anything substantial yet, although I must say that my digestive system has improved and skin is definitely more clarified and somewhat more radiant. Price is not bad..not too extravagant. RM52 for the Sunseeds powder, RM31 for the Soy Protein powder and RM31 for the Black Sesame & Honey Cereal. They last for about 3 weeks.

My friend takes some of their products (duno which ones), and it makes her fart alot :blink:

She got sooo embarrassed when she took it in her office for the first time.

But after that, she "arranged" when to take it, and its all good now.

After all, i think letting out the gas is actually not a bad thing for your body :thumbup1:

Hey ilovechelc...yeah, fibre does that to the body, it eliminates toxins from the body and usually gas will be let out profusely if one is not used to having fibre in the body. Am sure ur friend would have settled well by now :)

Btw, my aim is to obtain a perfect digestive system plus all the other extra benefits ie better skin, healthy hair, nails etc. Hope it works...

I've been on Sunseeds for almost a month now I think...so far ok laa... :)

Hey Joelle :) the taste isnt so bad when mixed all three together. So far outcome..hmm..I havent seen anything substantial yet, although I must say that my digestive system has improved and skin is definitely more clarified and somewhat more radiant. Price is not bad..not too extravagant. RM52 for the Sunseeds powder, RM31 for the Soy Protein powder and RM31 for the Black Sesame & Honey Cereal. They last for about 3 weeks.

Hey ilovechelc...yeah, fibre does that to the body, it eliminates toxins from the body and usually gas will be let out profusely if one is not used to having fibre in the body. Am sure ur friend would have settled well by now :)

Btw, my aim is to obtain a perfect digestive system plus all the other extra benefits ie better skin, healthy hair, nails etc. Hope it works...

I've been on Sunseeds for almost a month now I think...so far ok laa... :)

wow, sounds very good oh.. so tempting..

but must take all 3 together isit? how is the texture of the drink like? those thick thick one?

can you take it separately with something else? cos i take oatmeal frequently, just trying to see whether there's anything that i can mix into my oatmeal to make it more wholesome! am currently mixing it with black soybean powder.

thanks for sharing! :wink3:

Edited by ilovechelc

wow, sounds very good oh.. so tempting..

but must take all 3 together isit? how is the texture of the drink like? those thick thick one?

can you take it separately with something else? cos i take oatmeal frequently, just trying to see whether there's anything that i can mix into my oatmeal to make it more wholesome! am currently mixing it with black soybean powder.

thanks for sharing! :wink3:

Well I dont think it's mandatory for you to take all 3 together. U can pick and mix I suppose. Oh well, they have lots of other stuff in their range which i couldnt be bothered to even look at, I just went for those ones my friend recommended. Too bad I cant get feedback from my friend coz she has stopped consuming due to her "laziness" LOL....

Nways, the texture if mixed all 3 together would be rather thick but I'd gulp an extra glass of water right after that to lessen the "nausea". hehehe.

And yes, you can definitely take it separately and mix it with other health stuff. It says that it can be mixed with juices, cereal and even sprinkled on food hence it shudnt be a problem to mix with ur oatmeal/black soy bean powder etc. :)

Well I dont think it's mandatory for you to take all 3 together. U can pick and mix I suppose. Oh well, they have lots of other stuff in their range which i couldnt be bothered to even look at, I just went for those ones my friend recommended. Too bad I cant get feedback from my friend coz she has stopped consuming due to her "laziness" LOL....

Nways, the texture if mixed all 3 together would be rather thick but I'd gulp an extra glass of water right after that to lessen the "nausea". hehehe.

And yes, you can definitely take it separately and mix it with other health stuff. It says that it can be mixed with juices, cereal and even sprinkled on food hence it shudnt be a problem to mix with ur oatmeal/black soy bean powder etc. :)

ok. Thanks gal~

Shall go look-look at their counter the next time i go to Jusco. Normally so bad,cant be bothered to entertain their SA :P

My friend who took it (and has now stopped) took it during her detox and maintenance programs as her meal replacement. She did lose weight then but am not too sure if it was solely due to replacing her meals with Sunseeds products or the combination of both detox and proper maintenance (diet program) :) But I can surely say that the 3 drink combo does make me full. I drink it for breakfast and dinner everyday since 1 mth ago. Aside from the "fullness" and better digestive system, I havent seen much of a difference tho :)