Sign in to follow this  
yukl

RMK vs Averine foundation

Hi,

I would like to find out from rmk and averine foundation user, which one better? I have combination skin, oily and large pores at the T-zone. Which one does not clog pores? Look natural and long lasting? I know some foundation looks cakey and looks pale.

Thanks!

Obviously...the answer is averine. i have averine's foundation. but not using it anymore i only use it 4 times. because, my working environment...is harsh. So erm...i think it is not long lasting. i dont know...maybe the way i put it....

Im using averine Satin Smooth Faoundation in "NATURAL"

I am using RMK. I think it is the best foundation (powder form) that i hv ever used. Averine? i think the colour range is limited and plus the packaging is not of good quality.

hy there...i do have combination skin type.... i tried so many brands, but believe me, revlon liquid moisture foundation is the best...

y nt u try it.............

goodie luck!! :rolleyes:

well...

lately i found out Foundation also like contact lenses which it depends on ur skin sensitivity....

sometimes u also need to change foundation at some time due to the weather or ur skin condition.

my type is combination too

but when weather change, my skin can be very dry at cheek, or chin....

most of all the time i use RMK foundation liquid which is best, plus...RMK's loose powder will work best when this 2 have combined.

Averine is good too, due to it's silky texture but it doesnt last long.

Revlon is to use when my skin is dry....so it doesnt look my skin is peeling off...

:)

Yeah so there ya go.... averine is not long lasting. i must try revlon...then.... my current HG is Dior Extreme Fit. ofcourse...if there's a cheaper brand that can replace dior or GA i will buy it. save money.....mah..

I tried Revlon. It only makes skin breakouts. Eventho just 1-2. Its kindaa pore clogging. And its not suitable for sensitive skin. However, from RMK i havent try yet. Averine suits me well, yet like other user, i can say that the shades available are limited. So its quite hard to mix n match with skin. Im using Fair shades. Still its 1 color darker for my skin. I need 1 color lighter, so i try pink shades, yet its too whitish for my liking.

heard that RMK foundations are supposed to be really good. Haven't personally tried it tho.

Am using the Guerlain Parure compact foundation now & it's AMAZING! 's got light reflecting crystals so your skin is real bright and illuminated. flaws are hidden. everyone has been paying me compliments that my skin looks more glowing and healthy since i started using it. texture of powder is super fine and it's suitable for all skin types - no cakey effect.. that's the best part. a bit pricey, but worth it for the gorgeous packaging too. :wub:

ill vote for RMK :)

for Quenie my friend...

to use averine with more color range u will need 2 kinds of foundations...

either lighter or darker

then mix them together and add up a little bit of moisturize...

then mix till u have ur skin color:)

i tried myself b4...and it's works great to me:)

sometimes i also use these way when i use RMK...when my skin get tanned....

sometime got sunburned on my faces...cant really use foundation on the wound face>_<

so...i might just use a little bit of foundation add up with moisturizer...or Amway's allano...

so it get heals faster and less visible with the redness>_<

Due to Revlon's breakouts...it's indeed will break out sometimes...if u afraid then might just do the same way as i did

few pumps of foundation( might be 4-5 drops add up with moisturizer 4-5 drops) make it as equal ammount then mix together...

u will see the color lighten and when u apply on ur face it become transparent effectsXD

I have decided to buy averine satin smooth foundation. I like the texture, it looks very natural after applying it. I feel like not wearing any foundation. My hb said why want to apply it when it looks like didnt apply anything.The foundation is just like moisturizer. I heard it is not that lasting but i have not apply it for long. So I am not sure its lasting or not. . Anyway i plan to buy RMK after this. I heard its very good too. There is a promotion when i bought it. I got a free loose powder but its not the normal size. Anyway its a good deal because i dont need to spend to buy loose powder.

LuvMary

thanks for the tips. I'll try that. Perhaps when got go down to KL, will get the RMK foundation to try as well. Anyway, when u mix the foundation, u did mention u mix with portion of moisturiser. What type of moisturiser are u using? My face has no breakouts at all, yet it can easily breakouts when using the wrong products. Do you use sunblock as well?

for me it's depending on the day skin condition...

if got somehow dry and i'm going out under the sun for long and with the air condition blowing around my face make it more dry...

then i will use moiturizer that comes with SPF 15. under the sun suggest SPF 20 and above...but not more than SPF 30. SPF 30 will be too strong for our normal skin as we are still young...haha...

if u are not dry and normal condition u can also apply normal moiturizer with sublock(SPF) or apply it seperately.

for the fine texture and color here are the tips:

(1) you put around 2 dots of each foundation( let's say A foundation, and B foundation) then add up 2 dots of Moiturizer (only when ur skin is normal type)

(2) then mix lor...

thus always apply ur cheek 1st then forehead...

to try on is the color suits u, u need to apply on ur jaw...and see the color match ur skin and neck...

for myself

i use different kind of moiturizers.

daily use( Artistry time define with SPF 15) coz my skin is combination...partially will dry on T zone.

Partially use ( Body shop, Seaweed with SPF 15) when i apply only on the T zone.( so my make up wont peeling off by seeing my skin peeling..or overdry.)

2nd Partially use ( Sensitive Skin, Artistry without SPF 15) i apply this when my skin is REDNESS due to the sunlight, or itchy...watever...to soothing down my skin condition from breakout...

the most important is TONER.

i realize that when my skin turns dry, i apply toner mask...all over my face (seems waste) but it really heals my face so much...

watery, boing boing, and clear and soft...

the pimples less red, less visible...XD

i do it once a week...

even though i'm oily skin

but still it control my oily skin condition to normal baby skin...

i also dunno why it is working...but due to my research...

it helps...XD

Hi! I was reading through the reviews and spotted you mentioning about the Guerlain Parure compact foundation. How much did you purchase it for and do you know where in KL can I find Guerlain counters? Also, do you know if it comes in shade 01 Beige chic? Im currently in UK and the lightest shade they have here in 02 Beige Exquis. Hope to hear from you :)

heard that RMK foundations are supposed to be really good. Haven't personally tried it tho.

Am using the Guerlain Parure compact foundation now & it's AMAZING! 's got light reflecting crystals so your skin is real bright and illuminated. flaws are hidden. everyone has been paying me compliments that my skin looks more glowing and healthy since i started using it. texture of powder is super fine and it's suitable for all skin types - no cakey effect.. that's the best part. a bit pricey, but worth it for the gorgeous packaging too. :wub:

Hi, everyone. I have RMK Creamy Foundation 102 and RMK creamy make base mat 02 for sold...

This is because i seldom make up and i dont want to waste it...

I just bought it from parkson pavilion at 1st January 2009 and i just used it for several time during CNY.

Its still remain 95%...

I hope i can find someone who will to buy for me...Thanks...kindly pm me the price...