Sign in to follow this  
Cantopig

Any detox or cleansing tea to introduce?

Natural clenx tea not bad few of mine friend consume it !!! is a organic green tea and rose as a base worth to try selling at rm 28.80 only 20 tea pack. !!!!

Natural clenx tea not bad few of mine friend consume it !!! is a organic green tea and rose as a base worth to try selling at rm 28.80 only 20 tea pack. !!!!

Is the organic tea help in slimming also? :D Where can I purchase the teabags?

I recommend against any kind of detox tea - have taken TruDtox and Kinohimitsu. The latter is better but still all it does is flush you 6 hours after the meal (so you have to 'work around' it and make sure you take it on time so as to not disrupt your sleep or life). All these detox teas are really laxatives IMO. If you want just take green/plain tea or water (with a squeeze of lemon - esp. first thing in morning).

I've tried the Wu-Long slimming tea but it doesn't work.

Today I started with the a slimming program for 3 months called TRA (The Right Approach) by NuSkin. This program concentrates on losing FATS, not water or muscle coz if u lose water or muscle, u can easily gain it back. It also boost our health as it comes with multivitamins for us to take.

It works by us taking pills (carbo blocker and fats blocker) before meals. They also require us to just substitute one meal of the day with their milkshake (the choc milkshake tasted like Starbucks choc drink!)

I don't usually believe in slimming program, but i saw the difference in my good fren and also her family member.

Do let me know if ur interested, i can just explain further. After all, no harm finding out more bout this ;)

Overall 3months will spend how much?

I recommend against any kind of detox tea - have taken TruDtox and Kinohimitsu. The latter is better but still all it does is flush you 6 hours after the meal (so you have to 'work around' it and make sure you take it on time so as to not disrupt your sleep or life). All these detox teas are really laxatives IMO. If you want just take green/plain tea or water (with a squeeze of lemon - esp. first thing in morning).

The lemon water prettikat suggested was very good for flushing out toxin and acne.

I wrote an article on cleaning the toxin in your system using Chinese Herbs. Read it here.

All you gotta do is buy these herbs (they're not costly) at Chinese 'pharmacy' and ask them

to teach you how to boil.

Overall 3months will spend how much?

It's RM1,600 per month..so RM4,800 for 3 months..so far the result has been great, what i like bout it is that we dont have to sacrifice the food we eat. my skin has also improved n u feel more lively n energetic..

Green tea? The natural way to detox and anti-oxidant. but for slimming purpose I don know ler....

I heard alot that it's not good to drink too much those slimming tea. Not good for the health....

Green tea? The natural way to detox and anti-oxidant. but for slimming purpose I don know ler....

I heard alot that it's not good to drink too much those slimming tea. Not good for the health....

I completely agree with you about green tea. It's tbe best detox tea and has tonnes of antioxidants..plus it has thermogenic properties which promotes weight loss...my diet consists of at least 5 mugs of green tea daily...and I find that I can eat anything (in any amount) yet I wont put on even an ounce.... :) Try it babes....

I completely agree with you about green tea. It's tbe best detox tea and has tonnes of antioxidants..plus it has thermogenic properties which promotes weight loss...my diet consists of at least 5 mugs of green tea daily...and I find that I can eat anything (in any amount) yet I wont put on even an ounce.... :) Try it babes....

Wow...

how come i still gain weight?

maybe 1 mug is not enoff... i should have 5 mug like yours too!!

hahaha

Wow...

how come i still gain weight?

maybe 1 mug is not enoff... i should have 5 mug like yours too!!

hahaha

I tried green tea too but din reli work, but i suspect it's bcoz my metabolism rate went down badly after i started working...but i have to say green tea is very good for health n rich in antioxidant hehe

hi everyone, i m new here. for detox, try apple cider vinegar and honey...its not for slimming but its good to cleanse our colon...nice taste too....

green tea can suck out oil from our body, tats y its good for slimmming.....i drink it everyday.....

Hi,.... i heard nutrimeal is very good, they have reset weight program. Provide anti oxidant, protein, fibre, keep you healthy. and they have maintain program, so you wont easily get fat again. And somemore cheap & safe compare go to slimming centre.

No...these teas wont affect periods or anything like that. It only cleanses the body, and aids cleansing process during menstruation too.

The green tea u all talking about is the normal tea sell in market or the chinese green tea or japanese green tea.. haha.. Last time I got drink the chinese green tea but not really works on me.. :(

The green tea u all talking about is the normal tea sell in market or the chinese green tea or japanese green tea.. haha.. Last time I got drink the chinese green tea but not really works on me.. :(

Try OSK Japanese Green Tea...it tastes great and works well for me.

Try OSK Japanese Green Tea...it tastes great and works well for me.

OSK?? Ok.. I read from other topics got talk about the OSK green tea. One said that the Japan department in Jusco got the OSK green tea right? And the price is affordable. I think I will try. haha.. Quite long time nv drink green tea. Hope it works for me too :) Anyway cold storage got OSK green tea?

OSK?? Ok.. I read from other topics got talk about the OSK green tea. One said that the Japan department in Jusco got the OSK green tea right? And the price is affordable. I think I will try. haha.. Quite long time nv drink green tea. Hope it works for me too :) Anyway cold storage got OSK green tea?

Cold Storage carries OSK green tea but the price is crazy there...RM7/8 more than Jusco or any other places...Jusco, Bangsar Village Grocer, Carrefour etc are retailing it for RM16-99/17-99 whereas Cold Storage is selling it at RM24-99!!

I bought my OSK for RM17.99. Well, I didn't lose any weight at all but I guess it's okay since I am not overweight :P Works well for my detoxifying process though not as good as detox tea.

I bought my OSK for RM17.99. Well, I didn't lose any weight at all but I guess it's okay since I am not overweight :P Works well for my detoxifying process though not as good as detox tea.

Actually I read a blog that says about the detox tea and the normal green tea lar. If u just want to detox but not lose weight, green tea should b enough and its much more healthier. And they said some of the detox tea contain the ingredients that harm our bowel or dunno which part lar, haha.. Even there labelled ' 100% natural '. Is that true ar?

Cold Storage carries OSK green tea but the price is crazy there...RM7/8 more than Jusco or any other places...Jusco, Bangsar Village Grocer, Carrefour etc are retailing it for RM16-99/17-99 whereas Cold Storage is selling it at RM24-99!!

:shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking: OMg!! I didn't know that. Just now I went cold storage and I bought it :X

Haiihzzzzz... I should read this first before went there. Wasted.. 2lunch gone...... :(

Edited by Cantopig

When u guys drink green tea do you add anything to it? Sometimes I can tolerate unsweetened tea but lama-lama jadi boring. So besides lemon or honey, does anyone have an other thing they like to add to their tea? If i drink it with Equal, is it okay?

When u guys drink green tea do you add anything to it? Sometimes I can tolerate unsweetened tea but lama-lama jadi boring. So besides lemon or honey, does anyone have an other thing they like to add to their tea? If i drink it with Equal, is it okay?

I heard some of my fren said equal is bad for health because it is a fake sugar but I'm not really know about that. Just want to tell you wat i know lar, since I never consume the equal. Haha.. But normally i drink tea wont add anythin 1, and i seldom drink tea too. Plan to start now, hehe :P

The best way to drink green tea is actually just on its own. Adding honey and lemon is ok tho but never add milk, sugar or artificial sweetener as they would destroy the health properties of green tea. And rowinalynne, try to stay away from aspartame, it's really a threat to the body.