Sign in to follow this  
sweetpea

Korean Hair Salon

Has anyone tried any Korean hair salon? There's 3 of them that I've recently found out in Desa Sri Hartamas. Kence, Youjung & Park Chul but I've not tried any of them. They provide Japanese soft perm as well as Volume Silk Straightening which I'm eager to try. Can anyone recommend a good Korean salon?

I'm tired of salons operated by locals as the outcome always did not match what I've asked for. Snips, Kimarie, Peek-A-Boo, A-Cut-Above, Dry Cut, etc... you name it, I've tried them & they're not good at all.

I'm paying for the price of Creative Director & yet the perm, color & tmt is usually done by the juniors. I dun wanna pay that kinda price for that kinda service. It's not worth the $$ cos I'm expecting the Creative Director to do everything himself. I dun mind the juniors washing my hair but my god, why would I pay RM600++ for the juniors to do the coloring & perming of my hair. The Creative Director just walk by to check when they're done. They're just not worth what we, as a consumer, paying for. :mumbling:

KENCE SALON AT SRI HARTAMAS 6201 0170

DID A VOLUME REBONDING. NATURAL.OUTCOME SUPERB. GOOD.

The guy is a korean who did for me has 10 years experience. Skillful.

100 % for this KENCE SALON.

hey ! how much was it ?? and whereabouts in sri hartamas is it exactly ? :) thanks !

rm 350

its the block behind true fitness block..the block is facing the road(opposite is CIMB Fast banking/Spicy )(block right next to balai bomba)its at first floor but they have big banners outside..so its easy to identify it.. go check our their website for more information.

Edited by hammychi

rm 350

its the block behind true fitness block..the block is facing the road(opposite is CIMB Fast banking/Spicy )(block right next to balai bomba)its at first floor but they have big banners outside..so its easy to identify it.. go check our their website for more information.

hi.. for rm350, wat's d length of ur hair... ?

I'm quite interested in the 'volume rebonding' thingy. I was recommended by some hairstylist to try this rebonding since I have a mixture of a straight and a lil curly hair... I'm just afraid that this rebonding would make my hair looks super flat and it would just make my head looks real big cause I have very lil hair~~~~~

Edited by eLainelly

Dear All,

I tried volumising rebonding at YouJung in February 2008, a few days before CNY. The price was RM250 including treatment. It was done by a Korean woman. She's very friendly and skillful. It took 3 hours to finish the whole process. Mind you, I don't have much hair and my hair is fine. But the result turned out fine. I like it. She even trimmed my hair a little ( I did the rebonding b4 I went for my haircut at my regular hairstylist, BIANCO). Complimentary service. I'm very pleased. :)

Oya, she uses WELLA products.

I find the treatment machine she used quite fascinating. After the treatment mask applied, she put on a bulky shower cap to cover my hair, and the cap was attached to a pipe and machine. Then the huge shower cap slowly blew up bigger and bigger (the pipe was releasing steam, I believe), and it stayed on for quite sometime. I looked so funny, but it was a fun experience. :)

Overall, I give thumbs up for her service and results too. The price is also reasonable. Btw, Youjung's her name. :)

Dear All,

I tried volumising rebonding at YouJung in February 2008, a few days before CNY. The price was RM250 including treatment. It was done by a Korean woman. She's very friendly and skillful. It took 3 hours to finish the whole process. Mind you, I don't have much hair and my hair is fine. But the result turned out fine. I like it. She even trimmed my hair a little ( I did the rebonding b4 I went for my haircut at my regular hairstylist, BIANCO). Complimentary service. I'm very pleased. :)

I find the treatment machine she used quite fascinating. After the treatment mask applied, she put on a bulky shower cap to cover my hair, and the cap was attached to a pipe and machine. Then the huge shower cap slowly blew up bigger and bigger (the pipe was releasing steam, I believe), and it stayed on for quite sometime. I looked so funny, but it was a fun experience. :)

Overall, I give thumbs up for her service and results too. The price is also reasonable. Btw, Youjung's her name. :)

Hi starfall78, do you happen to have the contact number for YouJung Salon? :)

Would like to try out this hairstylist. Thanks~! :D

Dear All,

Hi Starfall78, how much is ur volumising rebonding? do u know the pricing for haircut? And yeah~ wats her salon located or any contact number?

Thx for sharing~ :)

seem no one ve tried park chu before...:P

i try park chu saloon before. and im loving it. already went there for my 3rd time de. and i even bring my friends and family member there and they love it too. i went there for digital perm. and the perm can last for more than half a year. and im so in love with their color hair treatment that call 'medicute' its a color touch up treatment and ur hair is super soft and shiny after the treatment.and with reasonable price too. my hair length is at shoulder length. wash,cut,color treatment and perm only cost me RM350 and they only take 2 hours to finish it.

btw, park chu is located at hartamas. just opposite spicy mamak.

QUOTE (*kassie* @ Jan 8 2009, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seem no one ve tried park chu before... tongue.gif

i try park chu saloon before. and im loving it. already went there for my 3rd time de. and i even bring my friends and family member there and they love it too. i went there for digital perm. and the perm can last for more than half a year. and im so in love with their color hair treatment that call 'medicute' its a color touch up treatment and ur hair is super soft and shiny after the treatment.and with reasonable price too. my hair length is at shoulder length. wash,cut,color treatment and perm only cost me RM350 and they only take 2 hours to finish it.

btw, park chu is located at hartamas. just opposite spicy mamak.

hi, interested in trying park chu organic rebonding, wats the difference between the organic and digital perm o japanese perm??wondering hows the result of the organic perm will be =P is the quality of the saloon good??

soli for having so many question =P still considering whether to go there =P

QUOTE (kiyomi @ Jul 30 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi, interested in trying park chu organic rebonding, wats the difference between the organic and digital perm o japanese perm??wondering hows the result of the organic perm will be =P is the quality of the saloon good??

soli for having so many question =P still considering whether to go there =P

Hi, I am not sure whether you are still looking at Park Chul saloon or not. But for your info, Park Chul has a new Owner now. His name is James Chung, a Korean.

They are offering new concept and style from Korea. My wife have tried the hair coating and also their Volume Perm. She loves it. Even I am planning to perm my hair next week.

I won't suggest Digital Perm as it will damage your hair due to the high temperature used. If you use it 3 times, then you hair will be damaged then will have problem to curl your hair again. You then need to repair your hair before you can perm it again.

Hair coating - starting at RM200 for short hair
Volume perm - starting at RM300

If you are interested, you can call James at 014-3115 139 or visit http://www.bigsale.com.my/AdvDetails.aspx?adv=95

QUOTE (indlight @ Sep 2 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I am not sure whether you are still looking at Park Chul saloon or not. But for your info, Park Chul has a new Owner now. His name is James Chung, a Korean.

They are offering new concept and style from Korea. My wife have tried the hair coating and also their Volume Perm. She loves it. Even I am planning to perm my hair next week.

I won't suggest Digital Perm as it will damage your hair due to the high temperature used. If you use it 3 times, then you hair will be damaged then will have problem to curl your hair again. You then need to repair your hair before you can perm it again.

Hair coating - starting at RM200 for short hair
Volume perm - starting at RM300

If you are interested, you can call James at 014-3115 139 or visit http://www.bigsale.com.my/AdvDetails.aspx?adv=95

Is it done by the creative director or by the juniors? Thanks.

QUOTE (DramaQueen* @ Sep 3 2009, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it done by the creative director or by the juniors? Thanks.

It is done by the creative director. either James or his wife. If you are not sure what style you like, they can give you free consultation and show you some photo.

Now haircut for woman is RM70 and man is RM50 including wash and blowdry.