Sign in to follow this  
babykittiez

are we too fast?

me N my bf couple for just about 1 month plus, 1mnth13days precisely..

and we kiss yesterday, it's our first kiss together..

we spent our whole day together N later when we get use to kissing each other on the lips,

we play around with tongue too..

its that too fast??

guys N girls..

how long do you wait till you have ur first kiss N later with tongue too??

or u don't do much with tongue??

I kissed my ex whom I am still regret today on first date!

So, it depends on chemistry reaction.

Yours, seem pretty normal to me.

Yeah, decided to ask my gf after 3 months later after first meeting in a bus stop when I was only 20yo - so you can see I didn't know what i was doing. Then realised I needed money in order to get married so had to wait until 23 in order to graduate and earn enuf moolah to make it happen & keep my promise.

Recently she told me she only said yes because she thought i was joking & went along because i was a poor thing trying so hard to make it happen. Look, don't think it would be too fast if it's a pace you can handle. The key is to work hard at making it work & not give up no matter what. Now I'm 35 & looking back we had a lot of laurghs. She was everything i wanted in a gf and I'm continually working to meet and exceed her expectations of what a husband should be. It's a hard work, but I love it because i'm delighted with my family.

it's pretty normal to me :)

i kissed my bf (now hubby) on our 2nd date, he met my family on our 3rd date AND we got married in like 3 months later! and no, not becoz i'm pregnant :P

I've never had an official g/f without kissing them first! Well, not since my young teen days...but those "relationships" don't really count anymore do they? :P

Anyway, nothing is ever too fast as long as you're comfortable with the proceedings, and you trust the person.

Its normal. My ex and I kissed just weeks after we dated and later with the tongue.

And he laughed he way I show my lips like a "O"

:)