Sign in to follow this  
snowy528

which shampoo is suitable to keep hair straight ?

oh? Is the loreal wan the orange colour package?

i am using the yellow one

used to use the orange one tho :)

well, as for me..i used Wella straightener cream once a week. it makes my hair straight just like after rebonding..

luv it!hee.

I use VO5 Hot Oil occasionally..it's very good! Can always see results every time after using :thumbup1:

VO.5 Hot Oil got promo now at guardian stock clearance.

summit usj there.

1 box. 4 tubes. 8 bucks only

:D Yes I have found Tigi bedHead Control Freak Shampoo is very good. It maintains my straight hair and less frizzy adding the glossy effect. Plus it has a nice fruity smell. I will recommend this shampoo to those whom have frizzy hair and had their hair rebonded.

Beside I think Redken Smooth Down Shampoo is not too bad. My sister has been using it for 3 yrs and the effect was great on her hair. Soft, frizzy free and straight. But for me the effect wasn't that great.

So tryout and see which suits your hair better.

3 yrs? ppl say we must change our shampoo often o.. but i dunno really o not, just do wat they say lo.. coz when i stick to only a type for long time, my hair will become too oily or else very dry o...

i useed to rebon my hair 4th times in 3 years, and i suceed to keep my hair nicely.. thanks so much to loreal professional liss extreme... its nice to maintain ur stragith hair, and i do use some clay mask twice a week, and its really works!! but now i carry curly hair. so swap to another range alrd =)