Sign in to follow this  
GrEeNbEaSt

LV cheaper in paris?

Hi Greenbeast,

Definitely cheaper in France compared to Malaysia, though I am not sure by how much.. England is cheaper too! I bought a Minilin Speedy from London for around RM1900 (after VAT etc), while they are selling the same one here in Malaysia for RM2650. That's a lot of difference if you ask me. It's worth buying there if you happen to go there or if you have a friend who can get them for you.

Hi mimiahmad,

Thanks for the info. Am going to paris on the second half of year, so was just thinking that if it's cheap enough then i can make a small profit from my colleagues who wants me to help them buy. Hehe.

yeah it's much much cheaper there! my fren went there and bought back a lot of designer bags and watches! *envy*

I heard lv is cheaper there. Is it by much difference after taking into account the VAT tax refund?

Hi there, i'd been to Paris and bought quite a number of LV... After converting and tax refund it'll be cheaper around 30% if compare to the price in KL... :wink3: For me, if going to Paris and not buying LV is same with haven been to Paris at all coz it's the cheapest... :P

Hi chRiS,

Lv looks real fashionable, makes me wish im a girl. Hehe. I'll still be sticking to watch hunting. Are watches there like cartier or maybe swiss brands generally cheaper than malaysia?

Hi chRiS,

Lv looks real fashionable, makes me wish im a girl. Hehe. I'll still be sticking to watch hunting. Are watches there like cartier or maybe swiss brands generally cheaper than malaysia?

For watches, i just know European brand is real cheap there...

hi,

LV is cheaper in Italy......the queue there is like nobody business...such a long queue....!! its about 30% cheaper than malaysia!my fren bough tis damier speedy 25 for only RM1700.00 or RM1800..malaysia cost RM2750.00

hi,

LV is cheaper in Italy......the queue there is like nobody business...such a long queue....!! its about 30% cheaper than malaysia!my fren bough tis damier speedy 25 for only RM1700.00 or RM1800..malaysia cost RM2750.00

cheaper in italy or paris?

would be in both countries in a few days.

if i were to bring one back... do you reckon it will sell?

problem is, as a guy, dunno which one is more popular.

Edited by GrEeNbEaSt

Hiya!

I will be in both Italy and Paris too this Sep/Oct. Like other has advised, Paris is definately 30% after VAT. No sure about Italy, would be interested to know too.

Anyone know if Gucci is cheaper in Italy?

Anyone knows the price for Damier Canvas Speedy 35 in Malaysia and in Paris? Compared to Malaysia price, is it a lot cheaper? How much difference will the price be? Someone advice please. :jumpy:

Edited by WhiteLady

Anyone knows the price for Damier Canvas Speedy 35 in Malaysia and in Paris? Compared to Malaysia price, is it a lot cheaper? How much difference will the price be? Someone advice please. :jumpy:

Paris is about 25% - 30% cheaper after VAT refund (which is about 11% - 12%)...go to www.louisvuitton.com and enter their France site, you will see the price in Euro, take about 11% off for VAT refund should get you the estimated price in Paris.

I got my monogram speedy 30 for RM2,400 last year in Malaysia, so you have a rough idea.

I just got my new Monogram Vernis sunset boulevard from Paris last week for RM2,300 and it is selling at RM3,200 in Malaysia, can you do the math.

Paris is about 25% - 30% cheaper after VAT refund (which is about 11% - 12%)...go to www.louisvuitton.com and enter their France site, you will see the price in Euro, take about 11% off for VAT refund should get you the estimated price in Paris.

I got my monogram speedy 30 for RM2,400 last year in Malaysia, so you have a rough idea.

I just got my new Monogram Vernis sunset boulevard from Paris last week for RM2,300 and it is selling at RM3,200 in Malaysia, can you do the math.

Yeah, that's a lot different. Thanks for sharing. =)

By the way, around how much is the price for Damier Canvas Speedy 30 and Speedy 30 Mini Lin now in Malaysia?

Edited by WhiteLady

Yeah, that's a lot different. Thanks for sharing. =)

By the way, around how much is the price for Damier Canvas Speedy 30 and Speedy 30 Mini Lin now in Malaysia?

You can actually call the store to check for the price.

Starhill - 21418790

KLCC - 21630788