Sign in to follow this  
chrysalis

Nichii Moving out sales @ Jalan Sg. Besi outlet

i went crazy yesterday when i was there. almost bought 12 tops. however, i realised their prices have increased ridiculously compared to how cheap it was when i first went there (about 7 years ago or more?). but i don't blame them since they are getting increasingly popular now. awesome bright colored clothes, definite must go! :P

ming yang, i will personally guide you. CALL ME!!! you've only got until tomorrow.

but a rough guide on how to get there. if you're coming from seremban highway, go straight all the way. pass by desa waterpark and head towards kl town. after old airport, go straight and you will see a volkswagen showroom on your right. nichii is right beside it. however, you cannot immediately turn in so go straight ahead (and under the flyover). on your left, there will be a school and a road sign that says 'jalan loss' or something like that. keep left, u-turn at roundabout and nichii will be on your left further down the road. :)