Sign in to follow this  
shawnjun

Chemical Peel for skin

-have to wait for 4-6 weeks before the next treatment.

-only apply on depressed scar.

-i'm not sure abt the home kit.but i think u can get it at ebay

are all your scars very shallow ? or is there one or two deep ones ?

Hi, dazzlingme, stil remember me? Thx for recommending me to dr christina chea, i'm doing microneedling there now and i'm extremely happy wt the results. haha, i tot ur skin oredi super nice becoz of MD? Wanna ask u about MD, does it helps in the scars as well? Can see the obvious effect after one session of MD? Coz i'm thinking to convert my MN to MD (my scars hv improved alot by the MN, so i tot to convert to MD becoz MD wont coz face so red like MN). Thx.

eheh my skin is super nice di i want it to b even nicer n fairer so tot of doin vi peel ...coz iheaRd of great results with vi peel ...:P

it is great that ur skin has improved a lot from MN..i myself dun dare to do MN ..i salute u !!!!!! :)

yea MD really does wonders for scars ( scars that are not those deep and pitted ones )..msot scars that are still red and brownish...it really works wonders !

eheh my skin is super nice di i want it to b even nicer n fairer so tot of doin vi peel ...coz iheaRd of great results with vi peel ... :P

it is great that ur skin has improved a lot from MN..i myself dun dare to do MN ..i salute u !!!!!! :)

yea MD really does wonders for scars ( scars that are not those deep and pitted ones )..msot scars that are still red and brownish...it really works wonders !

Wah, i guess ur skin now muz be as nice as the HK star..:-). Do u meant MD is vy gd for those red and brownish scars? It takes how many MD to see the obvious results?

can u gv me the address of the branch in Tmn Megah?

Hi there, the branch in Taman Megah is same row as Fatty Crab, right next to a boutique, intermediate corner lot. Hope you'll find it. Good Luck!

Today i completed my first treatment in dermagenesis.

im on a package of different treatments made out of subcision and fraxel.

First day was the subcision and next would be fraxel. Yes it was slightly pinchy painy kinda feeling but i pull through,

n the doctor was gentle and easy on you.

friendly folks.

anyhow i would like to ask if i should take vitamins like E or something, or any other cream to speed up the recovery process ?

i have read in some other forums about some creams etc etc available but unsure of where those threads are.

Any ideas ?

tq

I am thinking of trying to do peeling at home first before opting for microdermabrasion. If peeling doesnt work, then I'll go to Christina Chea.

I recently came across a website Anais Skincare on TCA peels and I am keen to try either the EzPeel or TCA Complex Face Peel. Have yet to decide as I am still waiting for the expert to revert to me with her recommendation. But judging from the pics on the website alone, the peels seem to work like magic! Apparently international shipping is USD23, which is quite reasonable. I am more than willing to try anything if that's what it takes to give me perfect crystal clear skin! LOL ;)

Hi, I really hope someone can give me some info about chemical peels or also known as microdermabrasion. I have suffered from acne scar all over my face. and I'm so depresed by it. I had been finding some info about it on-line but there are so few of info about it in m'sia. Is there any side-effect? How much will it cost? Where can I have it? (KL area) Will it be effective?

I really hope someone can help me regarding this. Thanks you.

Hi, such chemical or acid peels is quite strong and may harm your skin. Normal skin may not encounter any problems after using but not your skin type which is oily/dry i believe. I suggest you to consult a doctor or at least a beautician before you act onto it. Have your blemishes control first before go peeling.

I am thinking of trying to do peeling at home first before opting for microdermabrasion. If peeling doesnt work, then I'll go to Christina Chea.

I recently came across a website Anais Skincare on TCA peels and I am keen to try either the EzPeel or TCA Complex Face Peel. Have yet to decide as I am still waiting for the expert to revert to me with her recommendation. But judging from the pics on the website alone, the peels seem to work like magic! Apparently international shipping is USD23, which is quite reasonable. I am more than willing to try anything if that's what it takes to give me perfect crystal clear skin! LOL ;)

Hi, Teff, pls becareful of the TCA peel, coz it's the strongest chemical peels, coz asean's skin is much thinner compared to european's skin. I would strongly advice u to consult a dermatologist first before doing urself at home :-)

Hi, Teff, pls becareful of the TCA peel, coz it's the strongest chemical peels, coz asean's skin is much thinner compared to european's skin. I would strongly advice u to consult a dermatologist first before doing urself at home :-)

Thanks very much for the reminder Ayabrea ;) Will definitely take into account of your advice and consult a dermatologist before buying it ;) Cheers!

Hi, I really hope someone can give me some info about chemical peels or also known as microdermabrasion. I have suffered from acne scar all over my face. and I'm so depresed by it. I had been finding some info about it on-line but there are so few of info about it in m'sia. Is there any side-effect? How much will it cost? Where can I have it? (KL area) Will it be effective?

I really hope someone can help me regarding this. Thanks you.

The best way to never get acne scar is to never get acne, so you will want to download "Acne Free in 3 Days" below. Let me show you how you can get rid of your acne scars naturally.

1. Don't touch it. When you have acne that just formed, simply leave it alone and don't pop it. When you leave it alone, you won't get a wound and that in turn create a scar. This is a very simple tip here.

2. Apply a little garlic to your scar. I swear that garlic is one of the best remedy to heal acne and acne scar. Simply rub a little garlic onto your acne at night and wake up in the morning to see the result.

3. Drink lots of water. Water keep your skin moisturizes and prevent dryness. So by drinking water, you can made your acne fade away a little each day.

4. Rub lemon juice onto your acne. Lemon juice has vitamin c and this helps in preventing scarring. Rub lemon juice onto your scar for 15 minutes each day.

5. Eat a carrot. Carrot helped tighten your skin and prevent irritation. Eat one carrot a day if you want less breakouts and itching on your acne.

All these remedies are very doable, but the best way to prevent acne scar is to never get acne right? I recommend you download a copy of Acne Free in 3 Days if you want to know the best home remedy to prevent acne for life - literally.

Acne Free In 3 Days is actually a downloadable e-book that you can download today. It has information on how you can achieve that and it has everything you need to know about preventing acne.

The best way to never get acne scar is to never get acne, so you will want to download "Acne Free in 3 Days" below. Let me show you how you can get rid of your acne scars naturally.

1. Don't touch it. When you have acne that just formed, simply leave it alone and don't pop it. When you leave it alone, you won't get a wound and that in turn create a scar. This is a very simple tip here.

2. Apply a little garlic to your scar. I swear that garlic is one of the best remedy to heal acne and acne scar. Simply rub a little garlic onto your acne at night and wake up in the morning to see the result.

3. Drink lots of water. Water keep your skin moisturizes and prevent dryness. So by drinking water, you can made your acne fade away a little each day.

4. Rub lemon juice onto your acne. Lemon juice has vitamin c and this helps in preventing scarring. Rub lemon juice onto your scar for 15 minutes each day.

5. Eat a carrot. Carrot helped tighten your skin and prevent irritation. Eat one carrot a day if you want less breakouts and itching on your acne.

All these remedies are very doable, but the best way to prevent acne scar is to never get acne right? I recommend you download a copy of Acne Free in 3 Days if you want to know the best home remedy to prevent acne for life - literally.

Acne Free In 3 Days is actually a downloadable e-book that you can download today. It has information on how you can achieve that and it has everything you need to know about preventing acne.

Hi, may i knw where to dl the e-book FOC? hehe. Thx.

Does microdermabrasion work on old scars? I'm 27 now and I've had acne since I was a teenager. The acne has calmed down over the years. About 2 years ago, I also tried microdermabrasion, signed up for a course of 6. But after the course, the scars were still there. Last year, after hearing some good comments bout microdermabrasion, and since my breakouts had finally stopped, I signed up for a package of 10 microdermabrasion sessions at RM2500. 8 down already. But my face doesn't look any different. After treatment, my face looks a bit brighter, but thats it. It doesn't seem to help with the scars at all.

Than, this month, my period was very late, and I broke out a lot. So now I'm back to square one. Very dissapointed.

So tired of spending so much money on microdermabrasion and it just doesn't seem to work on me. Am so broke, and trying to find out a cost effective way of clearing up my skin. Should I go for a peel or laser? And where? Any advice?

Thanks.

Does microdermabrasion work on old scars? I'm 27 now and I've had acne since I was a teenager. The acne has calmed down over the years. About 2 years ago, I also tried microdermabrasion, signed up for a course of 6. But after the course, the scars were still there. Last year, after hearing some good comments bout microdermabrasion, and since my breakouts had finally stopped, I signed up for a package of 10 microdermabrasion sessions at RM2500. 8 down already. But my face doesn't look any different. After treatment, my face looks a bit brighter, but thats it. It doesn't seem to help with the scars at all.

Than, this month, my period was very late, and I broke out a lot. So now I'm back to square one. Very dissapointed.

So tired of spending so much money on microdermabrasion and it just doesn't seem to work on me. Am so broke, and trying to find out a cost effective way of clearing up my skin. Should I go for a peel or laser? And where? Any advice?

Thanks.

U can try out microneedling, it's vy effective in reducing the depth of scars, i'm doing it now and my scars have improved alot! It's nt so painful as described by them, for me , juz minimal pain only :-)If MN compared to laser, MN is more faster n effective in reducing the depth of scars ( compared to the erbium laser which cost rm350 per session)

Avoid chem products and make a habit to use herbal product.Anway Curcumin Extract Capsules can help you to get of from acne.

U can try out microneedling, it's vy effective in reducing the depth of scars, i'm doing it now and my scars have improved alot! It's nt so painful as described by them, for me , juz minimal pain only :-)If MN compared to laser, MN is more faster n effective in reducing the depth of scars ( compared to the erbium laser which cost rm350 per session)

It really doesn't hurt that much? Actually, with the state my face is in, even if it does, I'll deal with it. No pain no gain rite? :)

Where do you do your microneedling and if you don't mind me asking, how much is it?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really doesn't hurt that much? Actually, with the state my face is in, even if it does, I'll deal with it. No pain no gain rite? :)

Where do you do your microneedling and if you don't mind me asking, how much is it?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really really dun hurt tat much, actually my scars are coz by extraction fr beautician fr dermalogica, some like pitted holes and some like boxes ( she used the needle to poke my big acne, those without heads bt got pus inside one, and she pressed until vy vy hard to discharge the pus..don't ever let them perform on ur face, u'll surely regret for it...scary..). I can assured u than the pain from my beautician is much much more than MN itself. I 'm doing at Dr christina chea, she is a vy nice, caring n responsible Dr. Rm2.5K for 5 sessions, vy expensive bt really worth it! (coz she used individual high quality dermaroller (answer for Teff), tat's y so exp). I'm going for my 3rd MN next friday.

hey, i bought some TCA 100% from ebay yesterday. have to wait for 2 weeks til it reaches. i got it at RM65 include postage. very cheap. 

Is dermaroller the device used for microneedling?

yes. but sometimes doctor using other brand eg: dr roller...etc. dermaroller is a brand name.

Btw, i dunno how serious ur scars are, anyway, DR christina took b4 n after picture one, i'll get my before and after photos fr her on my next appt, then maybe i can show it to u :-)

hey, i bought some TCA 100% from ebay yesterday. have to wait for 2 weeks til it reaches. i got it at RM65 include postage. very cheap.

yes. but sometimes doctor using other brand eg: dr roller...etc. dermaroller is a brand name.

I'll help u to ask DR, will get bek to u after i got the answer.

TCA 100% strength? wowww that's really too strong!! Are you sure you wanna apply that to your face? Even 50% ones are not recommended coz it's known to cause major burns and scarring. If I am not wrong, anything above 50% should be administered by a professional. Even if you were to dilute it (making 100% concentration to 50%), it'll still be way to high to be done at home...I am not trying to scare you but I have read a lot recently on TCA and max I'd dare to go to is 20% TCA. The one I currently have is 18% strength + special vitamins and boosters. Just be careful OK.

And also, if you have taken Accutane in the past 6 months, you are not a suitable candidate for TCA peel as it will cause permanent scarring.

Edited by Teff

Btw, i dunno how serious ur scars are, anyway, DR christina took b4 n after picture one, i'll get my before and after photos fr her on my next appt, then maybe i can show it to u :-)

Thank you so much for the info!! Think I might call and set up an appointment and get a consultation.

Thank you so much for the info!! Think I might call and set up an appointment and get a consultation.

Btw, may i knw where did u do ur MD? RM2.5 quite exp oh...Coz acc to Dr Christina, after 5 times MD can see obvious results oredi..I really dun trust beautician (NT all) now la, coz i think their treatment fee oso vy exp and the results oso nt so gd.

TCA 100% strength? wowww that's really too strong!! Are you sure you wanna apply that to your face? Even 50% ones are not recommended coz it's known to cause major burns and scarring. If I am not wrong, anything above 50% should be administered by a professional. Even if you were to dilute it (making 100% concentration to 50%), it'll still be way to high to be done at home...I am not trying to scare you but I have read a lot recently on TCA and max I'd dare to go to is 20% TCA. The one I currently have is 18% strength + special vitamins and boosters. Just be careful OK.

And also, if you have taken Accutane in the past 6 months, you are not a suitable candidate for TCA peel as it will cause permanent scarring.

nah. i just bought the TCA 100%. will dilute it to 15-20% to try first. i m not gonna apply it as peel, but only on scar. thanks for reminding.