Sign in to follow this  
von

Miyome Product

Hi... :)

Recently I am using this product "Miyome Multi Repair Essence" and the result was very good and it has multi function as well !!! Just to share my experience on this product!!! Anyone of you have try before? :)

i got to know about tis products fro lyn. many promoters selling tis products there..

i never use it before, but my fren had used it for 2months liaw.. she said not much different..

may be her pimples too sturborn :P

ermm.. if i m not mistaken, her pimples got control after doing facial at skin renew..

i got to know about tis products fro lyn. many promoters selling tis products there..

i never use it before, but my fren had used it for 2months liaw.. she said not much different..

may be her pimples too sturborn :P

ermm.. if i m not mistaken, her pimples got control after doing facial at skin renew..

i thought they only have good feedback?

luckily you posted this at here so i can think twice before purchasing it

sounds very familiar..is that from japan ar?

i think it is from korea

i saw someone selling it in LYN

kinda convince me to try

This product is from Korea!! Yea I also get to know this product through my frend and went online search bout this product and there are lotsa good comment bout this product!!

MIYOME's Multi Repair Essenceis a new multi active essence, specially designed to ease the problems of open pores, slowdown of metabolism, reduce anti-oxidant and aging skin, combines the benefits of regenerating and replenishing skin, of both the outer and the inner layer. By penetrating deeply into the epidermis layer, it removes toxic dirt, leaving space for new cells growth. This remarkable breakthrough promotes cells renewal, reveals a glowing complexion which enable the user to become the center of positive attention.

Effect:

Rebalance skin pH,Rebalance sebum secretion, Seep deeply into skin for whitening effect, Repair inflamed and damaged skin cells, form a healthy cells renewal,Effectively control on blackheads and acnes,Sustain water and natural skin gloss,Strengthen skin’s protection against sensitivity,Gently exfoliate dead skin cells to maintain and increase absorbance of nutrients,Generate cells renewal

For More Testimonials,plz vist the link below fr the user comment

http://www.miyome.com/eng/testimonial.asp

Edited by von

Thought I should share a bit on my experience on the Miyome Cream

Me and my sister tried them for more than 4 months. It's our third bottle and to be frank... results wasn't up to my expectations.

When I tried, it was initially good because it did help my face from growing many pimples. But new pimple STILL grows, don't expect your pimple to stop poping when you use the cream. I'll only reduce the growth rate) But after the second month of trying, things didn't seem to work that well anymore. My sister, she has oily skin. It was claimed that it will reduce and balance oil sebum and bla bla bla but.... turn out the miyome made her skin oilier although she only use a tiny bit on her face. So she stopped using after the second bottle

But there's one thing we both didn't quite like the cream is the whitening effect was too much. For such an expensive price for a 5ml cream, so obviously we want to use only use for the face. now both of us has white face with darker tone necks. It's a bit ghastly because it made me look as though I had too much make up on. If you girls want to use, my advice is please put on your neck. equally as much as you put on the face but that will last you for only for a month.

another friend of mine who's also using the miyome cream. Didn't work much for her. She has acne due to hereditary from her parents. We realized miyome cream will only work on sudden breakout skins due to stress and etc but not for hereditary acne.

And one more thing, the miyome cream is not from korea. Is a product of Malaysia. Just to let you guys know. :P

Edited by D'vin

OMG thanks for sharing, and early notice

but since u say it's not as good as u expected it to be, why it's already yr third bottle?

thnks 4 telling cyndi..

D'vin just mentioned that it is from malaysia

I guess I got the wrong information? :P

Anyway, thanks D'vin for the information. I would have bought it if I didn't take a look at this thread

Hi, im new here! :wub:

Let me share wit u bout my experience using the miyome product, to be exact - Multi Repair Essence

Actually i think diff people will hav diff results! Firstly, forgive me for my bad grammar n spelling below, huhuh... :P

i personally use miyome and its my 1st try + definitely my 1st bottle! as for now, its been almost a month since im using it!

for me, im really impressed wit miyome results as its really works for me!

I hav a terrible sensitive skin and back to 3months ago, it used to cause me alot of pimples, rash + scar due to my drastic step for changing my normal/current skin care to Neutrogena! I hate Neutrogena!!!

i had a really hard time. i need to go to the doctor for futher consult almost every week + i cant get away from the special cream tat provided by the doctor/pharmacist even for a day to protect my skin from become any worst! dis caused me :angry::2guns::argue: from my mother, haizz... i need to cover my skin wit tat cream almost 24/7! it oso caused my self confident down cause i felt so shy to show off my face even for class!

neway, i saw dis miyome product being sold/promote in LYN. i dun dare to try it coz i never even heard bout miyome b4 but dunno y 1 day suddenly i felt like buying it n giv it a try!

so i purchased the miyome multi repair from a trusted seller in LYN (coz i saw she hav lots of potential buyer + she provides after sales service).

i used it for the 1st week, following all the steps, the do's n don's, hahah... then i can already see the diff on my face! my scar slightly fade away (dis is the effects tat im looking for), my pores shrung n my skin became better! and one more, i can felt like my oily skin now became lesser! but i cant talk bout it brighten up the skin or any other effects as i dun even pay attention bout it, so i dun hav any comments on tat!

So, for dis results, i can say i more than satisfied for dis result n finally i can reveal the product tat im using to my mom as she suspected me using sumthing since my skin used to be much better!

After i finish up dis bottle n there's nothing to worry anymore bout my skin, might be i'll stop using it 1st (my mom's order, hahah...) until only when i really need it later!

So babes, make ur own decision, dun juz bcoz other say its good then u must follow. u may try, but risk at ur own k! B)

~cHeeRs~ :angel:

P/S : i don write dis for miyome testimony so PLS dun take it out from MYB k! <_< juz to share wit other babes tat still doubt bout miyome product tat i oso been using it!

chimoumou - I'm sharing with my sis. 1 bottle will only last less than a month :P She stopped after the second bottle. I'm still using my own third bottle. I'll still use them because they do reduce sign of growing acne but as I mention above, don't expect a miracle that your face will permanently stop having pimples.

I'm getting sudden acne attacks for the past 6 months due to stress. Uni exams... :( The point is Miyome will help reduce pimples but it won't help much on hereditory acne.

If your face is naturally clear with only occasional breakouts, I suggest you can use the money to buy something else like a good hydration moisturizer for your face.

I'm not saying miyome is bad. It's just not up my expectation :)

And oh, I used to think it was a korean product brand too until I when I receive my first miyome, The box which says "Product of Malaysia". Curious so I checked and googled and etc and found the manufacturing is made in malaysia. (I have nothing against malaysia product) But correct me if I'm wrong.

This is how the box look like.

DSC04708.jpg

DSC04710.jpg

I would continue using the cream for now until maybe I find another better brand. For now I'm just paranoid what will happened if I stopped using the cream when my face is so adapted to the cream. Well.. don't quote me on this. Just my point of view. Everyone's skin is different. :wink3:

Edited by D'vin

D'vin, thanks for sharing! From the ingredients list...it doesn't really look like it's worth the price... (sorry for saying this) cos the ingredients are normal ingredients you can find in a lot of other creams... :X

hohoho i also thought of buying it..but haih not sure...

my skin is terrible nowadays..wonder why..

first my skin is sooooooo dry..and small pimples kept coming out..and have enlarge pores..and have blackheads >.<

i tot enlarge pores n blackheads are usual for oily skin..but i have dry skin haizz

RM110 for a 5ml cream is expensive, somemore it's product of Malaysia... <_<

5ml? hard to imagine how much is 5ml :blink: but it comes in a jar right? the jar must be very very small? :shocking:

5ml for RM 110? So expensive ah? What sort of super cream ah? I think i prefer use Assata lerrr. At least use little only

har izzit? where pasar malam u see??? huh..i am using it now ler..i feel good wor and my face got smoother and fairer now!!

miyomi selling in pasar malam la.

i dare not to try

kind of dangerous.

How come pasar malam is selling it? Which pasar malam you saw it? It's expensive stuff, i don't think got business there coz seldom ppl bring so much $$ to pasar malam...

Probably they sell fake Miyome there?

LOL miyome in pasar malam?? ==

i actualy bought tis for my mom, n its working great!

many ppl did notice tat her skin condition is much much more better than before

her skin is in a pretty bad condition as she was allergic to some chemical stuff in her working place when she's stil in her 20,

n she did not cure them, n she do not care much about facial or beauty stuff

till last year, me n my boy order tis miyome thingy for her as her bday present, n suprisingly she realy had became fairer n dark spots r not as visible as b4 ler...

im getting myself a bottle too when she finishes it =)