Sign in to follow this  
rachellejane

how tall is the average height?

In Singapore to quantify to being a model, your height must at least 1.65m and above.

Average height for woman is 1.60m. In fact i think girl's height got 1.60m considered tall.

Girls with long leggy leg usually appeared to looked tall, likewise those with short leg will tend to looked shorter.

It just some kinda mindset illusion.

i'm a 154cm, but i've learned that i'm not short, i'm just petite and portable ;p

just have to take care of the waistline lu, don't hunch and wear more heels. :) a perfect example of a petite person would be eva longoria! being below average height doesn't mean you're ugly!

I'm 1.56m but I really wish I were taller. It would make shopping for clothes a whole lot easier! When I was a little girl, I dreamt of being 1.7m; to me, that was the perfect height for a woman.

Oh well.

me 167cm,but i still feel im not tall enough lor. :P

im 173cm, that makes me 5'8.

it's sad really...i look like a giant wearing those stilettos <_<

but i do wear them anyways, hahahaha.

my guy bans me from those when im around him, he's 5'8 too.

and my friends complain when i do.

so common to hear people telling me, "OMG, so tall still wear high heels."

but i love! em. and will not give in ! :P

hee...

In Singapore to quantify to being a model, your height must at least 1.65m and above.

Average height for woman is 1.60m. In fact i think girl's height got 1.60m considered tall.

Girls with long leggy leg usually appeared to looked tall, likewise those with short leg will tend to looked shorter.

It just some kinda mindset illusion.

Very true, different body types give differing perceptions of height. For example my brother and I are almost identical in height, but everybody thinks I'm significantly taller than him...which isn't the case! He has a long torso, long arms and his legs are average...that along with his euro style fashion (tighter pants, fitted tops) make him appear shorter than he actually is. Oh well, at least his body type is very suited to boxing...so he excels in that haha. Its also how you carry yourself as well, some ppl appear taller than they actually are due to the way they carry themselves. :)

i think average height for malaysian girl is around 150cm to 165cm. taller than this people will say very tall. i am only 167cm and my gf 154cm so her height is quite ok to me. tall girl need to find friend with height similiar or taller than her as not to iritate her much lower bf. men are sometimes imitated by taller women.

I'm 168.5 cm =/ but I feel like giant. I don't even dare to wear high heels!

I got broad shoulders, big boobs, more to the plumpish size and short friends, not forgetting short bf! He's 176cm, but I think he's short. I wear high heels only, can topple him already and I have quite a number of high heels cause my ex was really tall, 18xcm.

but surprisingly, some shorty guys thinks I'm hot, when I'm so much more bigger size than them. but there are shorty guys who's really turned off by my height, lol.

all in all, if possible, I really want to be slightly shorter, about 165cm. sigh. I look so gigantic beside petite girls and quite a number of people said I'm TOO TALL.

I'm 168.5 cm =/ but I feel like giant. I don't even dare to wear high heels!

I got broad shoulders, big boobs, more to the plumpish size and short friends, not forgetting short bf! He's 176cm, but I think he's short. I wear high heels only, can topple him already and I have quite a number of high heels cause my ex was really tall, 18xcm.

but surprisingly, some shorty guys thinks I'm hot, when I'm so much more bigger size than them. but there are shorty guys who's really turned off by my height, lol.

all in all, if possible, I really want to be slightly shorter, about 165cm. sigh. I look so gigantic beside petite girls and quite a number of people said I'm TOO TALL.

That is not too tall dear. I think to be consider quite tall is 170 and above. And if some guys is attracted to you (even if he is not that tall) meaning you must be real HOT. Be proud dear :wink3:

That is not too tall dear. I think to be consider quite tall is 170 and above. And if some guys is attracted to you (even if he is not that tall) meaning you must be real HOT. Be proud dear :wink3:

hahaha, thanks for the encouragement, but don't know why some people see me, they'll say "WAH SO TALL" or some even said I'm overgrown!! but those people who said are really tiny girls. But once I wear like shoes with thick soles also around 170cm already. with high heels 170++ ! <_<

[size="1"][quote name='mic.darlin9' date='10 October 2008 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1223647621' post='520479']
hahaha, thanks for the encouragement, but don't know why some people see me, they'll say "WAH SO TALL" or some even said I'm overgrown!! but those people who said are really tiny girls. But once I wear like shoes with thick soles also around 170cm already. with high heels 170++ ! [/size]

[size="2"]Don't worry i come to rescue, even with your high heel on i don't think you can be taller than me haha....... i am a guy but i am 188cm tall and big frame so most of the asian girl look small beside me [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img] , most of my ex just reach my chest only when i hug them and super hard to kiss when standing [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img] [/size] Edited by LittleCake

[quote name='tsukushi' date='19 July 2008 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1216461685' post='506260']
i agree with pamster..

btw.. i am 153 cm..

[/quote]

no wonder no gal wants me, cos im only 165 guy... kekeke

[quote name='CiiMouMou' timestamp='1203527312' post='479800']
I'm 150
common call as dwarf FYI
LOL
[/quote]

same with me here. I don't care at all. So what! You still have to live even you short. you still need to earn money and live. It's not the end of the world. We need to enjoy our live. Love ourselves 1st before love other

well, i'm 165cm and i'm satisfy with my height.
and i would consider myself tall as all my friends around me are around 150cm-158cm and they always see me as giant and tease me when i wear heels [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

I am 153 cm, hope that i could have grown higher...
well, i am neutral to my height, neither satisfied or unsatisfied...
it'll really depend your self confident...
short people can be great too! :P